File Transfer...
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-04-2013
Us too. We've had squat diddley from LVO. It seems to be the norm. ::)

Joshmantis

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Ningbo, China - Niagara Region
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
No notification
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-08-12
VISA ISSUED...
DM2 on September 12th, 2012 - Passport with Visa inside: October 7th, 2012
LANDED..........
Flight booked for November 1st, 2012
sway_in_de_wind said:
Us too. We've had squat diddley from LVO. It seems to be the norm. ::)
Same here, ours was approved and sent out on June 25th, 2012. Still no update on the website, but there is something I noticed:

My wife changed her phone number so we had to email the VO (Beijing) and we got a reply from them saying our application was in process. So I recommend emailing them about something and they should respond back to you stating that it is in process.

It was a small relief to just know that the Beijing VO has our app.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
KJG said:
i hear ya blondie1216...mine was sent June 20th and I am the same as you....nothing...nada...and you're right it does suck... :p
you would think that they would realize a simple AOR from VO would ease the minds of so many people....

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
blondie1216 said:
you would think that they would realize a simple AOR from VO would ease the minds of so many people....
I know....it really should be mandatory and that would save alot of unnecessary worry on our part as well as probably their part so people aren't emailing them and taking precious time away from actually working on the files!!! but really when does the government ever do anything efficient???

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
July 20, 2012, July 27, 2012, Dec 07, 2012
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
Hello everyone.. really need your help.. once again

We just received letters from Mexico the first being the AOR and the second regarding paying the RPRF, the police checks PGR and SSP and lastly requesting further information on my husbands Schedual A Background/declaration below is what they wrote. What I am confused about is why they are asking for this because on the initial paper work it says to provide “history since the age of 18 or the past ten years whichever comes first” so we gave information for the past 10 years did I misinterpret that? Because now they are asking for information from 1997 which was when my husband turned 18.

Also question if you forgot living somewhere for a brief period of time so you didn’t include it in your initial application but now they are asking question about your background/declaration is it better to try to tell them about it or leave it out (exact address and dates are not known).

I feel like we are such a mess right now :(

Updated Schedule A. Background/Declaration. Please provide a properly filled form and
with clear details of your activities in Section 8 “Personal history” and Section 11
“Addresses” since December, 1997 to this date. Please ensure that you don’t leave any
gaps in time and that you provide complete information.
Please note:
1) ‘Schedule A’ should include all personal history and address history from your 18th
birthday (December, 1997 to present day).
2) There should be absolutely NO gaps in the personal history or the address history.
3) You should include ALL history in the personal history, whether employed or not. The
personal history should detail your activities and should not merely indicate 'working/not
working'.
4) The ‘Schedule A’ can be prepared as a word document provided it includes all of the
exact same fields as the original form.

Joshmantis

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
No notification
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-08-12
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Chuladaa said:
Hello everyone.. really need your help.. once again

We just received letters from Mexico the first being the AOR and the second regarding paying the RPRF, the police checks PGR and SSP and lastly requesting further information on my husbands Schedual A Background/declaration below is what they wrote. What I am confused about is why they are asking for this because on the initial paper work it says to provide “history since the age of 18 or the past ten years whichever comes first” so we gave information for the past 10 years did I misinterpret that? Because now they are asking for information from 1997 which was when my husband turned 18.

Also question if you forgot living somewhere for a brief period of time so you didn't include it in your initial application but now they are asking question about your background/declaration is it better to try to tell them about it or leave it out (exact address and dates are not known).

I feel like we are such a mess right now :(

Updated Schedule A. Background/Declaration. Please provide a properly filled form and
with clear details of your activities in Section 8 “Personal history” and Section 11
“Addresses” since December, 1997 to this date. Please ensure that you don't leave any
gaps in time and that you provide complete information.
Please note:
1) ‘Schedule A' should include all personal history and address history from your 18th
birthday (December, 1997 to present day).
2) There should be absolutely NO gaps in the personal history or the address history.
3) You should include ALL history in the personal history, whether employed or not. The
personal history should detail your activities and should not merely indicate 'working/not
working'.
4) The ‘Schedule A' can be prepared as a word document provided it includes all of the
exact same fields as the original form.
I would include any place lived in, even if you didn't include it before. You won't get in trouble, you can just say you forget to put it in that time. If you can't remember the exact address, give as much information as you can. From what I've heard on forums, being detailed makes all the difference.

Good luck!

rickypc

Jul 2, 2012
Hi!

I am really concerned now! The website shows Part 1 status as - "Application received on March 14". Its been stuck on that for over a month. Tried calling the immigration office over 50 times today and I can't get connected to any agent.

Its been over 4 months since the application was received and its still not processed the stage 1!

Any suggestions?

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
Joshmantis said:
I would include any place lived in, even if you didn't include it before. You won't get in trouble, you can just say you forget to put it in that time. If you can't remember the exact address, give as much information as you can. From what I've heard on forums, being detailed makes all the difference.

Good luck!

Thank you for your answer we decided we will put the information in this time!

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
Another update.
We received a letter asking for fingerprint based police certificate from the RCMP.
My husband lived in Canada previously.
They are giving us 120 days for it. However, according to the RCMP website they say it can take longer than that.
Anyone had to request this?

Also does anyone know about these deadlines they give us if you know you can’t make the deadline is it at all possible to get an extension.

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
4 months is definitely not acceptable. I am sorry to say that there are no other channels to query about your application. Please try to call them at the early hours which seems to be fruitful for many people. Good luck !

rickypc said:
Hi!

I am really concerned now! The website shows Part 1 status as - "Application received on March 14". Its been stuck on that for over a month. Tried calling the immigration office over 50 times today and I can't get connected to any agent.

Its been over 4 months since the application was received and its still not processed the stage 1!

Any suggestions?

Joshmantis

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
No notification
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-08-12
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Chuladaa said:
Another update.
We received a letter asking for fingerprint based police certificate from the RCMP.
They are giving us 120 days for it. However, according to the RCMP website they say it can take longer than that.

Also does anyone know about these deadlines they give us if you know you can't make the deadline is it at all possible to get an extension.
I would print out a copy of the website where it says it could take longer than 120 days, and then I would mail it to the VO you are going through. And I would send them an email as well stating that. But hopefully you can get what you need from the RCMP before 120 are up.

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
Joshmantis said:
I would print out a copy of the website where it says it could take longer than 120 days, and then I would mail it to the VO you are going through. And I would send them an email as well stating that. But hopefully you can get what you need from the RCMP before 120 are up.

Great idea thank you!! I will do this forsure!! I feel like they are setting me up for failure!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Chuladaa said:
Another update.

Also does anyone know about these deadlines they give us if you know you can't make the deadline is it at all possible to get an extension.
This is a common problem. What you do is get it in process and then send them a letter advising them that you have requested them, tell them the date when you requested them and quote the estimated processing time. Ask them for 30 days beyond that date. Police clearances can often be time-consuming to obtain.

I am curious: where does it say that it takes 120 days? From http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/time-temps-eng.htm it says that a criminal background check takes 4 weeks (paper fingerprints) and 3 days (electronically submitted fingerprints). Maybe there's a different kind of record check I'm not aware of, but I was really surprised at a 4 month time quotation. Personally, if I were asked for an RCMP clearance, I'd pay a submission firm for the electronic submission, just to get them that much faster.

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
computergeek said:
This is a common problem. What you do is get it in process and then send them a letter advising them that you have requested them, tell them the date when you requested them and quote the estimated processing time. Ask them for 30 days beyond that date. Police clearances can often be time-consuming to obtain.

I am curious: where does it say that it takes 120 days? From http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/time-temps-eng.htm it says that a criminal background check takes 4 weeks (paper fingerprints) and 3 days (electronically submitted fingerprints). Maybe there's a different kind of record check I'm not aware of, but I was really surprised at a 4 month time quotation. Personally, if I were asked for an RCMP clearance, I'd pay a submission firm for the electronic submission, just to get them that much faster.

Unfortunately it says they cant accept electronic from outside of Canada and my husband isn’t allowed to come to Canada so we have no choice but to do it with paper.

I saw that timeline too but it says thats when there is no match to an RCMP fingerprint holding however, my husband does.
Here is where I saw the 120 days

If you have recently requested a criminal record check or VS check, please note the following wait times:
• Three business days or less if your fingerprints were submitted electronically and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• Criminal record check - 11 weeks if your fingerprints were submitted by mail and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• 120 days or more if your submission matches to an RCMP fingerprint holding

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
:eek:OMG!!!!

Finally!!!!

Wait is over. I got DM on July 30,2012.

It Says:

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But i am little worried cause it didn't show my wife's address as my PR address. I hope i will get my PP back soon with shining visa.

Thanks a lot to all forum members for your kindness, support and love that you have saw us and i pray to god you all get your visa soon and meet your loved ones.