January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
hpatel4700 said:
:eek:OMG!!!!

Finally!!!!

Wait is over. I got DM on July 30,2012.

It Says:

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But i am little worried cause it didn't show my wife's address as my PR address. I hope i will get my PP back soon with shining visa.

Thanks a lot to all forum members for your kindness, support and love that you have saw us and i pray to god you all get your visa soon and meet your loved ones.
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Congrats!

in_can

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-12
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Request
Sent already
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-12 (Started processing on ecas,Visa has same date)
LANDED..........
Soon...
You will be fine Patel bhai...Let us know when you receive PP.

hpatel4700 said:

Finally!!!!

It Says:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But i am little worried cause it didn't show my wife's address as my PR address. I hope i will get my PP back soon with shining visa.

Thanks a lot to all forum members for your kindness, support and love that you have saw us and i pray to god you all get your visa soon and meet your loved ones.

Joshmantis

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Ningbo, China - Niagara Region
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
No notification
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-08-12
VISA ISSUED...
DM2 on September 12th, 2012 - Passport with Visa inside: October 7th, 2012
LANDED..........
Flight booked for November 1st, 2012
Hey everyone, I haven't really seen many people who seem to be going through the Beijing VO here. The China applicants thread has been pretty quiet, but I would love to know how people are doing with their apps.

I was approved as a sponsor on June 25th, 2012, and have yet to hear anything, but I have noticed that some people who filed at the same time have already been asked to send in their passport.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Hello Everyone! I was travelling and on vacation for the past 10 days. I am back now after 45 minutes at border crossing last night we got some great info! As of April, anyone in Quebec who gets the CSQ (in the immigration process) can get a signed contract from an employer and bring those two documents to the border and be issued a work permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in shock that I did not know this information. So now it's job hunting for my husband and it turns out we have a special program near our place just for that! I wanted to share this info as this may help others!

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hpatel4700 said:

Finally!!!!

It Says:

Congrats !!!! 5 months from app filed to visa!!! Amazing man happy for you

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
Hello Everyone! I was travelling and on vacation for the past 10 days. I am back now after 45 minutes at border crossing last night we got some great info! As of April, anyone in Quebec who gets the CSQ (in the immigration process) can get a signed contract from an employer and bring those two documents to the border and be issued a work permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in shock that I did not know this information. So now it's job hunting for my husband and it turns out we have a special program near our place just for that! I wanted to share this info as this may help others!
That is awesome!!

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please give some details on this. Is it a written rule or is it something that is a "non-official" practise by immigration officers at Quebec borders and airports? Having my wife not let in the country once in Montreal kind of does not make me want to try again without being 200% sure of our thing!

cgagnon said:

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Chuladaa said:
Unfortunately it says they cant accept electronic from outside of Canada and my husband isn't allowed to come to Canada so we have no choice but to do it with paper.

I saw that timeline too but it says thats when there is no match to an RCMP fingerprint holding however, my husband does.
Here is where I saw the 120 days

If you have recently requested a criminal record check or VS check, please note the following wait times:
• Three business days or less if your fingerprints were submitted electronically and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• Criminal record check - 11 weeks if your fingerprints were submitted by mail and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• 120 days or more if your submission matches to an RCMP fingerprint holding

WOW THAT IS WONDERFUL CONGRATS

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
lioha said:
Can you please give some details on this. Is it a written rule or is it something that is a "non-official" practise by immigration officers at Quebec borders and airports? Having my wife not let in the country once in Montreal kind of does not make me want to try again without being 200% sure of our thing!
It might only be for Visa Exempt countries and I am definately looking into it further but that is what the border crossing agent told me. It could also be united states not sure he said in our case it would apply.

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
Hello All,

I have just received my PP with COPR and they have also send me back my Picture.

Best of Luck to all

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
hpatel4700 said:
Hello All,

I have just received my PP with COPR and they have also send me back my Picture.

Best of Luck to all
Congratulations, that's great! seeing March applicants already have their PR gives me hope for a fast processing ( even if different VO, and each case is different etc, but still! ).
Best of luck for your new life in Canada!
Sweden

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Chuladaa said:
Unfortunately it says they cant accept electronic from outside of Canada and my husband isn't allowed to come to Canada so we have no choice but to do it with paper.

I saw that timeline too but it says thats when there is no match to an RCMP fingerprint holding however, my husband does.
Here is where I saw the 120 days

If you have recently requested a criminal record check or VS check, please note the following wait times:
• Three business days or less if your fingerprints were submitted electronically and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• Criminal record check - 11 weeks if your fingerprints were submitted by mail and your submission does not match to an RCMP fingerprint holding
• 120 days or more if your submission matches to an RCMP fingerprint holding
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know there is an accredited company in Toronto called Worldwide forensic services (info@wwfs.ca) that you can email, they send you the Canadian fingerprint forms and for a fee of CDN 150 convert the fingerprints to elecronic, then send them to RCMP, who process them in about 72 hours. If you can afford it, it definitely saves a lot of hassel, and more importantly, time!

Hopefully this is of some help!

canadapr78

Aug 3, 2012
Hi am born in india(Punjab) and came to canada before 3 yrs on PR status, working from last 3 yrs had sponsorerd my husband from india, we have straight forward arranged marriage:-

For both of us its second marriage I am widow and he is divorce, parents found a guy for me in india(Mumbai) through matrimonial website and arranged marriage we both are hindu. My 1st marriage was also in india.

I and my child flew from canada and meet in person 4 days before marriage he came to pick us from airport, as marriage date was fixed by parents before that lots of skypee, phone calls, chatts, emails, gifts exchanged because i was in canada and he was in india never meet before, yes but he visited my parents once before marriage (one month before marriage)

Our courtship period after marriage i and my child stayed with him at his house for 1 month which also include honeymoon(10 days honeymoon) and Two 1 day picnics with his parents too.

Almost for Two months we talked and chatt before marriage.

I had child from my 1st husband and he has soon from his 1st marriage but her wife had claimed son and they had mutual divorce without any police case and allegations in indian court, no alimony, monthly pay or no burden, so he is alone now.

Little age different, i am almost 1 yr 5 months older to him, he is younger to me, I am 34 he is 33.

Did proper hindu wedding in front of parents and friends not on huge scale , because for both of us second marriage, also engagement inhouse, honeymoon and small party on her birthday too.

Had submitted 3 months back Hindu priest Certificate, Marriage Hall Certificate, Marriage certificate, PCC, medicals,wedding cards, wedding photos,honeymoon photos, birthday photos, emails , skypee chatt calls, phone bills, gifts bills, shoppings bills,one day picnic photo, his divorce decree, paid fees of $1040 too etc etc.

Can anyone who had DM or in process or PPR or forum member share some light,is there anything needed, me and my child missing him a lot and he too , daily phone calls and skypee are on.

Does this work out simple or complicated.

Thank you in advance for advice.

ccunnington

Nov 19, 2011
Sincelejo, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012 (Mississauga). 06-11-2012 (Bogota).
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
Ok March Applicants...its time to play name that tune again. Who sings...."I've gotta solar powered laser beam guitar"??? Don't google it, thats cheating!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
hpatel4700 said:
Hello All,

Best of Luck to all
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I cannot update the spreadsheet from work I will do it when I get home! Keep us posted on the landing! Best of luck!