Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
fazal_81 said:
Dear allll Friends and members of this thread,

I got my AOR on 6th May, 2011. My application has passed the eligibility reveiw and will be forwarded to the VO soon. I was in Madina, then Makkah for Umrah and did not have any internet facility at all. and was a tiring trip. was running here and there. Now with my family on a hilly and cool area for Leisure. I've internet here in this hotel and just checked my email and got the good news early morning. I prayed a lot in Makkah for my self and all of u specialy for Wicky and Casayed.

Regards.

Fazal.
Congrats Fazal, for a double acheivement, May Allah let us all visit Makkah,

Regards,

Nashe.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
nashe_31 said:
Congrats Fazal, for a double acheivement, May Allah let us all visit Makkah,

Regards,

Nashe.
Thank u very much Nashe, and yes May Allah let us all visit Makkah Aameeen. Still there is a long way to go. The rest of the decision depends upon VO. God Bless.

Fazal

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
zeenat imran said:
congrats if u r in makka then plz pray for me.....
Thanx Miss Zeenat. My prayers are for all Muslims and ofcoarse for u too. Are u the Main applicant? where did u apply from and any AOR?

Fazal.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
i applied from pakistan n wrongly sent my file to london. just pray for return my file as soon as possible.yes i m principal applicant

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
fazal_81 said:

I got my AOR on 6th May, 2011. My application has passed the eligibility reveiw and will be forwarded to the VO soon. I was in Madina, then Makkah for Umrah and did not have any internet facility at all. and was a tiring trip. was running here and there. Now with my family on a hilly and cool area for Leisure. I've internet here in this hotel and just checked my email and got the good news early morning. I prayed a lot in Makkah for my self and all of u specialy for Wicky and Casayed.

Regards.

Fazal.

Congrat Fazal

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ALL,

Hope you all are fine, for my brother WICKY i also inquired about my case through email at CIO as my case was more then 6 weeks here is the reply i got just now and today, so i suggest you to do the same to get yourself clear

Good Morning

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

D.A.

My Application was submitted under FSW2 ( AEO) on 23rd March 2011 and CC charged on 30th March 2011, still waiting for PER (Inshallah) or NEW ( Allah Forbid)

Hope You will also mail to them through the CIO link where u sended docs and get some reply as i got!

Your Well Wiser

Usman

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
usmansons said:
Dear ALL,

Hope you all are fine, for my brother WICKY i also inquired about my case through email at CIO as my case was more then 6 weeks here is the reply i got just now and today, so i suggest you to do the same to get yourself clear

Good Morning

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

D.A.

My Application was submitted under FSW2 ( AEO) on 23rd March 2011 and CC charged on 30th March 2011, still waiting for PER (Inshallah) or NEW ( Allah Forbid)

Hope You will also mail to them through the CIO link where u sended docs and get some reply as i got!

Your Well Wiser

Usman
@wicky u can follow usman, u can make inquiry now as u spent more thn 6 weeks

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
fazal_81 said:

Regards.

Fazal.

Dear Brother,

Congratulations for UMRAH and PER, May Allah Pak accept your prayers and duaas. AAMMEEEN.

I am going to send my case specific query in a couple of days.

I hope it will result in positive reply.

Allah Hafiz

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
Hello Guys,

I sent my documents to attorney for Quebec Skilled Worker Program in Jan'2011.

Attorney sent the documents to Hongkong Office on Feb'04'2011. I got a letter from Government of Quebec on Mar'15'2011 mentioning that they don't recognize my attorney and needs to file for representation as per new policies effective from Feb'02'2011. They also returned my Credit Card payment form as processing payment of $395. This letter had one file number on it, starting with HA.

Then, I sent one representation form to my attorney and they filled for represntation along with $100 as representation fee. He filled for represntation in Apr'2011. Also, he sent the payment for processing again in May'2011.

I havn't heard anything back from anyone yet. Please share your experiances.

Thanks,
Vipul Garg

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
VipulGarg said:
Hello Guys,

I sent my documents to attorney for Quebec Skilled Worker Program in Jan'2011.

Attorney sent the documents to Hongkong Office on Feb'04'2011. I got a letter from Government of Quebec on Mar'15'2011 mentioning that they don't recognize my attorney and needs to file for representation as per new policies effective from Feb'02'2011. They also returned my Credit Card payment form as processing payment of $395. This letter had one file number on it, starting with HA.

Then, I sent one representation form to my attorney and they filled for represntation along with $100 as representation fee. He filled for represntation in Apr'2011. Also, he sent the payment for processing again in May'2011.

I havn't heard anything back from anyone yet. Please share your experiances.

Thanks,
Vipul Garg
may b ur lawyer is not enlisted,,sorry as I shouldn't do any comments about it as I dont knw about qubec at all,bt I heard from one of my friends to prevent fraud by agents they enlisted lawyers who r eligible to proceed cases

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
fazal_81 said:

Regards.

Fazal.
Mabrook brother, all the best for the rest of the journey, hold on and pray alot and we will get there, all the best for everybody in this thread, keep the faith and keep updating each other,

KriZeLLe

Mar 11, 2011
;D hi everyone!
My agency passed my documents 1st week of march 2011, the problem is she didn't informed me that I should take the IELTS exam immediately. She expected me to pass the report before the month of MAY ends. Sad to say the slots were not available so I have no choice but to grab the next test date that is on June 11, 2011. I don't want any delays n my application, of course.

Please help me! Will the CIC at least send me a letter to notify me or give a deadline before they decide to return my papers?? I am willing to know. And if my papers will be returned back to me, and then as I completed the test, pass it back to them will it take me another couple of months for them to process it again??? Thank You so MUch!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not quite sure what you mean by "my agency passed my documents 1st week of March 2011". It sounds as if you are just starting your application process and your consultant has SENT an application to CIO that does not contain your IELTS. Without IELTS results an application is incomplete and will be returned without fees being taken. They will not notify you or give deadlines by which to produce the IELTS. For over a year now, the IELTS has been a mandatory part of the application and it is surprising that your consultant would send an application without it. It wouldn't matter if you had your results at the end of May if he/she sent the application in March. It would still be an incomplete application. The return can take up to 3-4 months, depending on which country it is going to.
If you put together another complete package and take your IELTS on 11 June, it will be another 13 days before you have your results, 24 June. I don't know where you live, but is it possible you could get your application to CIO before the 30 June, guaranteed? After 30 June there may be changes to the points and NOC list that you would have to consider. Good Luck.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
KriZeLLe said:
;D hi everyone!
My agency passed my documents 1st week of march 2011, the problem is she didn't informed me that I should take the IELTS exam immediately. She expected me to pass the report before the month of MAY ends. Sad to say the slots were not available so I have no choice but to grab the next test date that is on June 11, 2011. I don't want any delays n my application, of course.

Please help me! Will the CIC at least send me a letter to notify me or give a deadline before they decide to return my papers?? I am willing to know. And if my papers will be returned back to me, and then as I completed the test, pass it back to them will it take me another couple of months for them to process it again??? Thank You so MUch!!
as u r taking ielts now so u shouldnt wait for application return,u should prepare everything again bt try to avoid previous agency as they dont knw ielts mandatory so they dont know many things.u just prepare everything and send it with new bank draft as 31june is the last date of application submission, what is ur NOC if cap of 1000 doesn't reach u can apply otherwise not