Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
wELL...ita a long long way to guys...well just ahve to wait patiently. and while waiting for Positive responses from our various VO, i suggest that we continue to harness our skills so that we are better prepapred when we land in Canada, as i think Life is not as easy as we think it is there. I should have filed my application to Manila VO as some are receving visas in less than six months....unlike in London VO which i see is really moving so slow.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
preseeni said:
i am also waiting for my firsr aor .my noc no is 3142, my application reached cic on mar 15 ,and they encashed monet on 23 rd march,but still i havent get any reply from thr ,hw long i have to wait , pls help
march applicants getting per avg within 30-35 days so u can make inquiry if 6weeks hv past.I got per within 32 days,I sent app 24h march,29th march my bd was encashed,per on 26th april

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
41 Days

No PER yet..... ???

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
wicky said:
41 Days

No PER yet..... ???
u r exceptional. i m lil bit confused about ur status,cant find the reason of ur delay.is it really true u hv submitted ur orginal educaional certificate.u shouldnt do that

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
41 days ....no PER doesn't lead to panic.

I got PER in 40 days which surprised many of my friends as the PER time they had observed was as long as even 120days last year for post-June 2010 applicants.

It's getting shorter with time...so don't worry.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
u r exceptional. i m lil bit confused about ur status,cant find the reason of ur delay.is it really true u hv submitted ur orginal educaional certificate.u shouldnt do that
Agreed.
Wicky, you have done a horrible mistake by doing that :(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Agreed.
Wicky, you have done a horrible mistake by doing that :(
Reading all these dire comments, I feel awful for Wicky, but I don't know why? What is the problem? I thought all original docs were returned at the end?

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
At last I got a good news. I crossed very first hurdle now. My bank informed me that my DD was encashed on 3rd May. That means I have made to the list of 1000 cap.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Well I could not stop myself answering all above posts,

I read these words;

horrible mistake,
I feel awful for Wicky, etc. etc.

Guys tell me one thing haven't you submitted your original documents, I am sure you have because originals are required by CIO, and where they have not asked for originals they also have not mentionad "Photicopies".

If you guys have submitted your original transcripts which I am sure you have, then O MY GOD, isn't it awfull or horrible, because these were your originals. Now what you will do, I know you have the idea of getting duplicates. Duplicates for not only transcripts but also for the certificates and degrees can be issued.

Now one thing I do not understand Your degrees and certificates are your property, then what the hell CIO is going to do by keeping the originals with them in any case (PER/ NER). I cannot understand that. Canadian Immigration is not limited to only this forum but there are also other people out there who have applied and they got their documents back regardless of PER or NER.

We are not sure of some thing and we start crying, if you cannot appreciate do not depreciate.

My current situation does not allow me to think about what I have done but to think about my PER/ NER so I can plan ahead.

Guys please be creative.

Thanks
Wicky

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Wicky, sorry, but I wasn't meaning to make you feel worse, I wanted an explanation of WHY it was such an issue to have sent original docs?? 41 days without PER is stressful, but not time to go to Plan B yet. Hang in there.

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Well regarding about orignal docs...Wicky is correct we dont have to submit originals of our academic docs (diplomas, transcripts, board certificates). CIC is requiring CTC of these documents atested by the academic institituion who awarded us the degree sealed in an enveloped addressed to CIC (transcripts), while the diplomas and certificates has to be stamped/sealed CTC from the academic institution...other original docs to be submitted along with our application are our police certificates, IELTS results, CIC forms...all the rest has to be CTC copies...keep in mind to keep copies of all docuements submitted to CIC for reference use.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
wicky said:

I read these words;

horrible mistake,

Guys tell me one thing haven't you submitted your original documents, I am sure you have because originals are required by CIO, and where they have not asked for originals they also have not mentionad "Photicopies".

If you guys have submitted your original transcripts which I am sure you have, then O MY GOD, isn't it awfull or horrible, because these were your originals. Now what you will do, I know you have the idea of getting duplicates. Duplicates for not only transcripts but also for the certificates and degrees can be issued.

Now one thing I do not understand Your degrees and certificates are your property, then what the hell CIO is going to do by keeping the originals with them in any case (PER/ NER). I cannot understand that. Canadian Immigration is not limited to only this forum but there are also other people out there who have applied and they got their documents back regardless of PER or NER.

We are not sure of some thing and we start crying, if you cannot appreciate do not depreciate.

My current situation does not allow me to think about what I have done but to think about my PER/ NER so I can plan ahead.

Guys please be creative.

Thanks
Wicky
wicky said:

I read these words;

horrible mistake,

Guys please be creative.

Thanks
Wicky
Dont be emotional Wicky, I hope u will get PER in this wk. any way time line for ist AOR is 120 days and few of the members get their first AOR after 60 days.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear wicky,
i think it's time for you to make an enqury to CIO about your application's status.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp
You should also confirm your BD status with your Bank.
Dont misunderstand us...good luck

regards,
Dr.Hasib