+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi..

I have created a whatsapp group for NOC 2133 Future Canadian Engineerz . please message me your numbers so that I could add you all to the whatsapp group... our main target would be to share the ideas of what we gonna do after landing, which consist of job hunting, licensing, courses etc.

See you in the group.... :)

Jammi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
L:7.5,R:7,w:7,S:8 overall band:7.5
marwanashraf said:
Jammi said:
I applied for uae. I got an email on 12 feb to resubmit schedule A which I did,and after that DM.

Is it necessary that DM at this stage means rejection? I hope that this is not the case. What were the initials for your visa officer when you received the email for updated schedule A?
It is strange cuz they never contacted my office nor asked for any other experience related document. The VO is BWJ.

Shehryar

Apr 6, 2015
Dear All,

I trust this note finds you all in good health. I am writing to inquire about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

I have successfully received PER on 09 March 2015 , however, I recently changed my job and I must inform the relevant Visa Office about change in employment status. Could anyone of you please tell me the complete address of the Visa Office where I can send all additional documents along with a covering letter?

I will be grateful if anyone of you can help me out. I also have to send my USA Police Clearance and I want to be 100% sure about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

Thank You in advance!

Regards,

Shehryar

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Jammi said:
It is strange cuz they never contacted my office nor asked for any other experience related document. The VO is BWJ.

I hope that its not what we are thinking as of now. Normally they contact the employers only if they have any doubt or so. there might be something else.

Jammi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
click.trick said:
Did you get MR??

or just schedule A form request?
Only schedule A request form

Jammi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
marwanashraf said:
Jammi said:

I hope that its not what we are thinking as of now. Normally they contact the employers only if they have any doubt or so. there might be something else.
Like what? My total points were more than enough 79, points can't be a reason then what?

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Hi friends,

I need to ask regarding processing fee for dependent. Earlier, the website mentioned that the only way to pay processing fee was through bank draft. However, I have found few changes on the webpage of London Visa Office. Can we pay online for adding dependent now or do we have to pay through bank draft only?

engr.adnan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know when !!!
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 for Spouse & Me | New Baby Medical on 15/03/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/04/2015-----------Passport Submitted on 06/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 29/04/2015
LANDED..........
Insh'Allah Soon
sdy said:
Hi friends,

I need to ask regarding processing fee for dependent. Earlier, the website mentioned that the only way to pay processing fee was through bank draft. However, I have found few changes on the webpage of London Visa Office. Can we pay online for adding dependent now or do we have to pay through bank draft only?
Brother it depends on the instructions sent to you by your VO. I sent by mistake Form No. IMM5620E for the payment of processing fees of my baby to LVO. SO my VO sent me an email that they don't accept credit card and he send me online link by himself to pay processing fees. Where as few VO are asking to send DD or bank draft. It varies case to case and VO to VO

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
heloo everyone , i have received my passport request can some one help me what needs to be done please .

can we post it , if yes is it to VFS uk and aslo do we need to pay any fees can you help me how much it is and also how to pay.

cheers,
cvabugs

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Shehryar said:
Dear All,

I trust this note finds you all in good health. I am writing to inquire about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

I have successfully received PER on 09 March 2015 , however, I recently changed my job and I must inform the relevant Visa Office about change in employment status. Could anyone of you please tell me the complete address of the Visa Office where I can send all additional documents along with a covering letter?

I will be grateful if anyone of you can help me out. I also have to send my USA Police Clearance and I want to be 100% sure about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

Thank You in advance!

Regards,

Shehryar
Here it is

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

Domt forget to mention ur file number and UCI on envelope

HM2hm_dream

Apr 6, 2015
click.trick said:
Hi..

I have created a whatsapp group for NOC 2133 Future Canadian Engineerz . please message me your numbers so that I could add you all to the whatsapp group... our main target would be to share the ideas of what we gonna do after landing, which consist of job hunting, licensing, courses etc.

See you in the group.... :)
Hi there message you where, please send me your mobile# so that I can send you request

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
click.trick said:
Hi Kash

In my case i was not asked for Schedule A form and Pcc,

11th March was MR and 12the march was ppr1 and rprf. so what do you think i can hear ?
I think u won't be waiting for long to receive PPR2 if u have paid RPRF already as one of the forum member received all this very quickly from VCM but she had to wait for long (although less then u) to receive the MR moreover ur not asked to submit and hoping u won't receive schedule A form request

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Jammi said:
Hi all,
Got my second line update and then Decision made. This means rejection. On which grounds,will know after I receive the email. Sad and broken. My points were 79. I'm thinking of consulting a lawyer. Any suggestions b
Dont worry bro i saw i similar case on diff forum whose DM appeared before medicals in feb and just recently changed back to in process. So dont take it as rejection it most probably will be Ecas error. InshAllah