+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
hmm thanks dear.... I will plan according to that.... :)

awai ali said:
Good Luck MM2 go only 15 minutes before otherwise they do not allow to enter ......

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Affy1985,

An indian fellow living in UAE will be able to guide you.

Good luck buddy.

affy1985 said:
Dear Bro Abu,

I have lived in India for a period since childhood....I need Police Certificate from India...And I am looking at options for that not a UAE PCC...Indian PCC

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Jazakallah Dear Abu...I hope someone can please reply on my case....Thanks...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
affy1985 said:
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC....It would be kind if anyone can help me with this case,,...

Regards.
Sir

PM to nkalra , he is an expert on these , and will guide you

Stay Blessed

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
nkalra said:
Update- by the Grace of GOD, Just now received the PP back with shinning (It is really shinning) maple leaf endorsed on that.

Finally longgggggggg lasting, bumpy roller coaster ride comes to an end.

I know everyone has waited and still waiting anxiously, you're almost there... It's not too far.

Wish you all the very best to my fellow mates.
Many congrats> Please pray for the rest of us!

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Guys,

I'm sure this is posted somewhere... but can you please guide me to a thread or a link which specifies in details the common process of an application? (Ex: detailed Under review process... security checks, background checks, medical request... etc.) I know these differ from one visa office to another, and in terms of time as well.. but i just want to have something to track my application against.

Thanks.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
affy1985 said:
Jazakallah Dear Abu...I hope someone can please reply on my case....Thanks...
Sir

PM to nkalra , he is an expert on these , and will guide you

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
affy1985 said:
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC....It would be kind if anyone can help me with this case,,...

Regards.
You need to visit Indian Consulate.

http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/page.php?title=Police%20Clearance%20Certificate Process and fees is mentioned over the web.

It's opposite to Alain Center- Bur Dubai. Same building where there is Etisalat office.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear nkalra

Any clue about Maria?

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nkalra said:
No Saeed Bhai. :(
Sir

When are you planning to Land in Canada?.
I will be there by Mid October 14 , Insha Allah

Stay Blessed

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Procedure to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Documents Required:
• 3 Copies of Iqamah
• 3 Copies of Passport
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Original Passport
• Original Iqamah
• Print out of the email received from your VO asking you to submit Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia.

STEP I

Consulate of Canada
11th floor Ali Reza Tower
Madinah Road,
Jeddah 21413

21°30'18.3"N 39°10'58.2"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) Sun-Thurs
working Hours (normal days) : 08:00 – 15:30 Sun-Thurs

Take the print out of your email from your VO to Canadian Embassy. Ask them for the request letter for Police Certificate. It is ready by the counter. You just need to fill in your name, nationality and passport number. It's already stamped and signed. The service is free of charge. Estimated time: 5 minutes.

STEP II

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (وزارة الخارجية)
Al Madinah Al Munawarah Rd
Jeddah 22235
Saudi Arabia

21°29'34.5"N 39°11'13.9"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 9:30 am -3:30 pm

Take this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation. If they inquire about the service you need, reply with “TASDEEQ” . Fee is SAR 30 per letter. Keep the money handy along with your original iqamah and copies of passport and iqamah. You need to take a number and wait for your turn. This might take 1-3 hours depending on the number of people.
Perfomance tip: If you have a wife, take her along. Send her in with the letters. Women do not need to queue up. She will get it done in 3-5 minutes. Do not take your mobile phones into the ministry. Leave them in your car or else you might lose 5-10 minutes extra waiting for depositing your phone with the security people.

STEP III

Police Headquarters –Mekkah Province (مركز شرطة منطقة مكة المكرمة)
Jeddah 22332
Saudi Arabia

21°28'29.1"N 39°12'01.6"E

Working Hours in Ramadan: 9:30 am -3:30 pm

Take the attested request letter to the Police Headquarters. You can drive in and park inside the premises. Ask for the finger printing section (Qasm al Basmah). It is an orange(ish) colored building 100 meters straight up from the entry gate. You can park right next to the building.
Again you need to take a number and wait for your turn. Your wife can walk in without a number. It may take 1-3 hours of wait for you. Your wife will be done with all the process in 15-20 minutes. Keep copies as well the original Iqamah and passport handy.
After you are done with the finger printing process, you will receive a receipt with a date of collection of your Police Cert. This is usually 10-12 days later.
The service is free of charge.

STEP IV

Collect the police certificate on the date specified. Get it translated into english from a licensed translator.

You are done!!! Send it to your VO. Good luck!

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
msaeed said:
Sir

When are you planning to Land in Canada?.
I will be there by Mid October 14 , Insha Allah

Stay Blessed
Will patch up, and meet up somewhere. Not yet finalized as yet to put papers. So far planning to go NS by Mid September.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Dear NKALRA,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC...I have lived in India for a period since childhood....I need Police Certificate from India...And I am looking at options for that not a UAE PCC...Indian PCC.It would be kind if you can help me with this case,,...

Regards.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
affy1985 said:
Dear NKALRA,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC...I have lived in India for a period since childhood....I need Police Certificate from India...And I am looking at options for that not a UAE PCC...Indian PCC.It would be kind if you can help me with this case,,...

Regards.
You need to visit Indian Consulate.

http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/page.php?title=Police%20Clearance%20Certificate Process and fees is mentioned over the web.

It's opposite to Alain Center- Bur Dubai. Same building where there is Etisalat office.

Hope that helps.

Extracted from website for your comfort.

Emirate

Address

Location Map
Dubai (Premium Lounge) 507, Habib Bank AG Zurich Al Jawarah Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Next to ADCB Bank, Tel: 04 3861133 / 043861100, FAX: 04 3861144, Email: blspremiumdxb@blsindiavisa-uae.com Click Here
Abu Dhabi (Premium Lounge)

Mezzanine floor-M02, Skycom courier building (Hamad Obaid Hamad Ahmed Al Mehairi), Behind Vision Hotel Apartments, Sixth Building from Mawaqif Customer Service Center, Al Nahyan Area-2, Delma Street, Abu Dhabi.Tel: 02 491 3572, FAX: 02 4913573, Email: blspremiumauh@blsindiavisa-uae.com
Click Here

Dubai

105, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai (Visa Section)

Click Here

Unit no 118 -119, Mezzanine floor Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai (Passport Section)

Click Here

We have shifted our center.

Old Location:

IInd FLOOR, 202, Dubai National Insurance Building, NEAR FLORA CREEK HOTEL, Plot No. 315 (129-134)Port Saeed, DIERA, DUBAI.

New Location from 05-April-2014 onwards:

Shop No# 13, Ground Floor, Zeenah Building, Same building of Budget Rent a Car, Opposite to Deira City Center P3 Parking, Deira, Dubai.
Click Here

Abu Dhabi
2nd floor office # 202, Port city java Building, Behind ADCB Bank Muroor Road, Al-Nahyan Camp, Abu-Dhabi.