+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ESZB and good luck for smooth landing.

ESZB said:
Hello dear all.. ;D

UPDATE ALERT!

The long wait bore fruit and....VISA GRANTED on 27 June 2014 ;D ;D ;D

Dear admins please update the spreadsheet. Many congrats to all who got updates and best of luck to all awaiting good news

Best Regards
ESZB

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Rawdah :) :) :)

Your guess of 6 months was pretty close. :D :D :D

I pray for speedy processing in your case ahead. :) :) :)

rawdah said:
Many congrats Abu Hassaan :)

You turned yellow in 7.5 months from your PER. ;)

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
woodworker said:
Someone who has landed in canada and got cell phone connection done please guide me how you did it coz I went today to get fido connection done on my own cell phone but was refused by my bank as I don't have any credit history. Same problem while trying to rent an apartment.
Any help will be appreciated.
It is the same in the UK. If you don't have a job/just arrived in the country, etc. you need to get pay as you go SIM card, you won't be given a contract ...

As for the rent, try to find private renter and offer him 6-8 weeks deposit if you have the money .

What city are you in?

sherdil

May 22, 2013
islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
26 April 2014
Med's Done....
20 June 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
phep1 18th July 2014; phep2 31st July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
09th August 2014
LANDED..........
oct 2014 In shaa Allah
Congrats abu hassan...lamia...kamran ...nkalra...maria...eszb...
Enjoy the adrenaline rush while it lasts...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Sherdil and good luck for your application ahead.

sherdil said:
Congrats abu hassan...lamia...kamran ...nkalra...maria...eszb...
Enjoy the adrenaline rush while it lasts...

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC....It would be kind if anyone can help me with this case,,...

Regards.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Maria

Is there any update in your case?

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Affy1985,

I think, you missed the reply of your same question earlier.

If you are living near Mussaffah, then go to Musaffah Police Station near Delma Mall. Take original passport, Emirates ID, photos and obviously money, better to be in cash. Ask at the reception that you need to get PCC, they will guide you to the right office inside police station. Tell the officer that you need PCC for Canadian Immigration and you don't have any request letter. One of the requirement to get PCC is to submit a request letter from the organization/authority to whom applicant needs to submit PCC. Since you don't have letter, therefore, to be on safe side, you may need to print out the page of CIC website stating the requirement of PCC for Immigration purpose. Just make sure that they will give you PCC in English but you have to pay AED 100 extra; else you can get English Translation from outside which is totally your decision. They will also give you Empost Sticker to deliver PCC at your home/office address. You will receive the PCC in 3 to 4 working days.

affy1985 said:
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW 2014 LVO.I need to get PCC for India from outside India. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi now, and can anyone explain the process i need to follow to apply for PCC here in UAE. Please advice me what I need to do..?Where and Whom should I approach to apply for PCC....It would be kind if anyone can help me with this case,,...

Regards.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Abu Hassaan said:
Affy1985,

I think, you missed the reply of your same question earlier.

If you are living near Mussaffah, then go to Musaffah Police Station near Delma Mall. Take original passport, Emirates ID, photos and obviously money, better to be in cash. Ask at the reception that you need to get PCC, they will guide you to the right office inside police station. Tell the officer that you need PCC for Canadian Immigration and you don't have any request letter. One of the requirement to get PCC is to submit a request letter from the organization/authority to whom applicant needs to submit PCC. Since you don't have letter, therefore, to be on safe side, you may need to print out the page of CIC website stating the requirement of PCC for Immigration purpose. Just make sure that they will give you PCC in English but you have to pay AED 100 extra; else you can get English Translation from outside which is totally your decision. They will also give you Empost Sticker to deliver PCC at your home/office address. You will receive the PCC in 3 to 4 working days.
Dear Bro Abu,

I have lived in India for a period since childhood....I need Police Certificate from India...And I am looking at options for that not a UAE PCC...Indian PCC

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
thanks Hassan. :)

Good Luck MM2 go only 15 minutes before otherwise they do not allow to enter ......