Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
dear fellows,

RPRF can be paid online also.....link is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

amount directly paid to Receiver general of canada. procedure is also given over there. I believe its simple than DD process.

aijazasoomro

May 30, 2010
Dear All,

I have sent my passports to LVO on 1/05/2014 within UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery for Permanent Resident Visa Stamp.

Any Idea How long they can take to stamp and return the passports?

Kindly Share your Experience.

Thanks.

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
aijazasoomro said:
Dear All,

I have sent my passports to LVO on 1/05/2014 within UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery for Permanent Resident Visa Stamp.

Thanks.
Two weeks, tops.

Congratulations!

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
aijazasoomro said:
Dear All,

Thanks.
Can you please share your timeline?

Date application submitted?
Date PER Received?
Date Medical Request received?
Date RPRF Received?
Date Passport Request received?

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
engrkamran77 said:
dear fellows,

RPRF can be paid online also.....link is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

amount directly paid to Receiver general of canada. procedure is also given over there. I believe its simple than DD process.
please see this link of London visa office, according to my understandings they do not accept online fee payment in our case
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf

aijazasoomro

May 30, 2010
Ahab1974 said:
Two weeks, tops.

Congratulations!
Thanks for congratulating and informing about two weeks that is good to me, but following paragraphs says bit longer

"You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages
signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier
company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website.
We will not respond to queries received after less than six weeks."

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
SA2263 said:
please see this link of London visa office, according to my understandings they do not accept online fee payment in our case
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf
dear,

I am talking about RPRF. Over there DD payment is mentioned under when you applied for main application. In the end of page, they mentioned about RPRF.

BUT this is better for anybody as a safe side that before applying online, get confirmation FROM LVO whether it is applicable or not. I'll surely try this when I will do this.
By this way, lot of time we can safe.

anyway conventional way of payment mean DD always there.

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
engrkamran77 said:
dear,

I am talking about RPRF. Over there DD payment is mentioned under when you applied for main application. In the end of page, they mentioned about RPRF.

BUT this is better for anybody as a safe side that before applying online, get confirmation FROM LVO whether it is applicable or not. I'll surely try this when I will do this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.4005.html

page 268 of same forum topic, please go through

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moncherie said:
Hello Sheikh...
Its CDD.....does that hold any clue? Cheers
The clue is welcome to the waiting club...
As per what I've seen he seems to be the laziest of all LVO's, in all the cases what he is handling, he has asked for additional docs and 4 months time for processing and then sleeps again...., I am also in his mercy....!!!

So we r all double lucky...;) -1st LVO which is so fast...and 2nd we got the best from the lot...so wait.... :-\

If anyone has any other experience with CDD, please share.... :(

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
engrkamran77 said:
dear fellows,

Dear Mate

Its better to follow band , mail them DD

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engrkamran77,

Remember that websites are not updated for each bit & pieces, therefore sometime information is old and invalid. And also, information given on CIC main website is general information but when you wnat to get specific information, the requirement changes from type of immigration, visa office, etc. Therefore, don't get yourself stuck in a position in which you will have to pay RPRF second time via DD and wait for the reimbursment of your first payment made online via CC.

Please note that I had recieved clear instructions from LVO to pay RPRF via DD in favour of "The Receiver General for Canada" and I believe, everyone is receiving smimilar instructions from LVO. If there would have been an option to pay online, they would mention it for sure.

Hope it will help.

engrkamran77 said:
dear,

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

Along with writting your details at the back of DD, I also suggest you to keep a scanned as well as photocopy of your DD with you. Once your package is arrived and recieved at LVO, you can contact with your VO while replying to same RPRF request email. Mention courier details along with the receipt details at LVO and attach scanned copy of your DD. If DD is misplaced in worst case scenario, this email will be a record and could help in such scenarios.

Maria_Sal said:
thanks rawdah, nkalra,hila, MM2...very very valuable information..or else i wasnt going to do it ...

toothfairy_77

May 27, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 15th 2012, PER received on March, 27th 2012
Doc's Request.
Updated documents request: March, 2013, second updated doc. request. May 2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
Processing started: March, 2013. MR received: June, 19th 2014
Med's Done....
Medical done on July, 16th 2014, Ecas updated on July, 26th 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1; July, 24th 2014, PPR2; August, 11th 2014, Decision made on E-cas; August, 12th 2014, Passports dispached: August, 20th, Passports received with Visas: August, 25th
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
engrkamran77 said:
dear fellows,

Dear engrkamran77,
Only DD are acceptable, I've posted this before in LVO, MI-3 applicants forum and will post it again here for your benefit and all other respected forum members:

Fees for Permanent Resident Applications:

The fees for permanent residence application must be paid using a Bank Draft / Bank Cheque in Canadian dollars, made payable to “Receiver General for Canada”. Cash will not be accepted.

Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order to the visa office in London

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

***Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft***

If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.

Important: Bank drafts / bank cheques have limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft / bank cheque is not older than two months when it reaches this office.

This office does not accept:

Cash
Uncertified personal cheques
Company cheques
British pound drafts drawn on foreign banks
Canadian postal orders
Euro-cheques
Credit or debit cards
Canadian dollar drafts where the “clearing bank” is not in Canada (check with your bank if you are unsure)

Fee Schedule:
Skilled worker, provincial nominee, Quebec-selected
Applicant: 550 (processing fee) + 490 (Right of Permanent Resident Fee - RPRF)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx