+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
canadamylove said:
dear George u r absolutely right buddy on every thing.

but the bitter truth and myth and magic and what ever u can call it is...............those people applying via recognized and authorized consultants are never get delayed or stuck on their way..........there can be some clients or applicants......but that would be less than 3%. otherwise 97% of the applicants never get delayed or stuck or what ever u can call it.

on the other hand........people applying on their own also get it......I know 4 people from Pakistan got their PR in 6 months! yes in 6th month they had their passports with visa stamped! but the thing is.......majority of people who got stuck or delayed are those who apply on their own. we have so many sad people sharing their timelines........people who applied in 2012 are now getting visas......in 3 years!.........

I m not saying to hire consultant or not.......what I m saying and have experienced is.........if you want ur case to go through smoothly and get success in time........guaranteed 97%.......then its worth paying their high fees and get ur dream in 8 months!

else u can save the high fees but are uncertain that u might get stuck or delayed as normally people do.

good luck all.
[/quot
Hi canadamylove is it possible to hire a consultant in mid of process when ur file is already transferred to VO n u habe PER between name ur consultant.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Rustam123 said:
Maha Please can you tell me what document you have send for Height, eye colour and Proof of signatures with Photo ID.
Hi Rustam,

I have information chart which I have received from one of forum member. Do you want the same?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
canadamylove said:

but the bitter truth and myth and magic and what ever u can call it is...............those people applying via recognized and authorized consultants are never get delayed or stuck on their way..........there can be some clients or applicants......but that would be less than 3%. otherwise 97% of the applicants never get delayed or stuck or what ever u can call it.

on the other hand........people applying on their own also get it......I know 4 people from Pakistan got their PR in 6 months! yes in 6th month they had their passports with visa stamped! but the thing is.......majority of people who got stuck or delayed are those who apply on their own. we have so many sad people sharing their timelines........people who applied in 2012 are now getting visas......in 3 years!.........

I m not saying to hire consultant or not.......what I m saying and have experienced is.........if you want ur case to go through smoothly and get success in time........guaranteed 97%.......then its worth paying their high fees and get ur dream in 8 months!

else u can save the high fees but are uncertain that u might get stuck or delayed as normally people do.

good luck all.
still u miss the point .... my point is simple whats the delay after receiving the PCC and RPRF ... whole process is smooth and what suddenly happened after MR and taking RPRF .... my whole emphasis is on post MR and RPRF .... forget this consultant thing for a while .....

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
canadamylove said:
I didn't asked you to agree with my opinion. but the fact is this. there are only 5 authorized consultants in Pakistan that are listed at iccrc and cic and other Canadian government immigration websites........none of the clients of these 5 consultants are hanged in that way. they are never ever left behind like this. yes there can be some clients but there count is less than 5%.

these things are done with majority 95% of only those people who applied on their own. yes there are clients who applied on their own and are even done in 7 months......even in six months also..........but mostly only these people are being delayed.

that is a true and bitter fact. so my advice to all.....if you want guaranteed faster processing........faster means on avg 8 to 10 months......get services of any of those 5 consultants. else there is no guarantee that you will be processed faster or delayed. it is worth paying their fees rather than uncertain of getting stuck on the way for next 1 or 2 or even 3 years!

good luck all.
Sorry bro. Dont agree.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
canadamylove said:
its not strange buddy. this year it happened a lot.

I got RPRF 15 days b4 I got MR. I even got PCC 2 months b4 RPRF. my visa officer is CHM.

lvo is working differently for every applicant.
Yes I agree that they have different working style for every applicant as each officer work differently.. I had BWJ before PPR phase and he was very quick in responding each query posted by CSE but EFL is not even replying after 2 mails.. :(

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
raheemgujrati said:
Hi friends
I have done with medical and pcc with updated background form. My 3rd line updates on 19 dec 2014.
Kindly inform by when I will be requested for RPRF and passport request.
My VO is BWJ.
Regards
Bro there is no certain timeline with LVO
My 3rd line updated on 2 Nov and I'm still waiting for RPRF and few people who did medical after me have already received further instructions

So just wait for ur turn, it can come any time

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
canadamylove said:

good luck all.
I respect your opinion. However, i am of the opinion that every one should apply themselves and remove consultants from the equation. cic should remove the so called consultants from the applications for at least skilled worker category. Skilled workers are supposed to be educated. it is a shame that many people are reluctant to use their intellectual capacity even though they are more than qualified to assemble the application package themselves. in the process one can save several grands of money which the applicants can use to start their life in canada.

Having said these, one may use the services of a immigration solicitor if they bump against some hurdles during the course of their visa processing.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
canadamylove said:

good luck all.
Bro can u name those 5 consultant s ur talking about

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
zenghi said:
I respect your opinion. However, i am of the opinion that every one should apply themselves and remove consultants from the equation. cic should remove the so called consultants from the applications for at least skilled worker category. Skilled workers are supposed to be educated. it is a shame that many people are reluctant to use their intellectual capacity even though they are more than qualified to assemble the application package themselves. in the process one can save several grands of money which the applicants can use to start their life in canada.

Having said these, one may use the services of a immigration solicitor if they bump against some hurdles during the course of their visa processing.
With all due respect to every ones opinion
I agree with u zenghi

If some one educated enough can't assemble there own documents and and fill out the straight forward forms where all the help is provided and wants to depend on so called consultants who definitely know less about us then our self, the person should not go ahead and apply for immigration

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
What is email address of London Visa Office.

I have received an email so just wanted to check.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a stupid question. I saw on spreadsheet that average processing time for LVO from PER to Visa is 104 days i.e. around 3.5 months. I got PER few days back , does this mean that there are high chances for me getting visa in around 4 months. Maybe medical in 2 months and then after 1 month visa fees and then after 1 month passport request.

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
YehCanada said:

LDNIMMIGRATION@

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
Rustam123 said:
LDNIMMIGRATION @
I got from the same email address.

They have requested to submit one of the form again.

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
YehCanada said:
I got from the same email address.

They have requested to submit one of the form again.
whats name of ur VO

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
YehCanada said:

did you receive a doc request?what date did u receive per?