+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

dannyca

Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys,
my employer sent our application on Nov 15th by fax.. and we didn't get anything from them.
They said they tried to get any update from them but HRSDC stopped to provide any information right now.

Anyone has similar problem?

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
dannyca said:
Hi guys,
my employer sent our application on Nov 15th by fax.. and we didn't get anything from them.
They said they tried to get any update from them but HRSDC stopped to provide any information right now.

Anyone has similar problem?
Strange, do you have a file number? whats your NOC code?

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dannyca,

I was in your situation before where I only knew that my employer filed for LMO but never really had that confirmation that they did. So I requested that they provide me a file number just to reassure me that the application reached SC. Because you'll never know if they did especially it was submitted via fax. You should have at least a confirmation otherwise you have to file all over again.

Hope you can ask that from your employer too. Good luck!

dannyca

Aug 16, 2011
bepositive said:
Strange, do you have a file number? whats your NOC code?
I know, they have. I will ask them if I will not get anything till next Friday.

I'm a computer programmer... maybe that's why.. I have no idea but i assume that they just applied later than Nov...
Lawyer said I just have to wait till EOM ;/

carlosmnam

Apr 9, 2011
My LMO application was received on November the 10th and was approved last week (on Wednesday i believe), but my employer didn't get anything by mail yet.
This information was given to my Immigration Consultant by phone along with a confirmation number or whatever is called.
Anyways, I guess it depends a lot on which Officer is analyzing files as well.
I remember that was some other member here that got his LMO approved like 3 weeks ago and was received by HR November 10th as well.
Since my application received by HRSC until the approval (which my employer didnt get yet but it was conformed by phone) was exactly 4 months.
It's just crazy.
Good luck everybody.

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats carlosmnam for getting positive LMO :)

alexle85

Mar 12, 2012
Hi guys,
I have read through 30 pages and I have some good advice from you guys.
I want to ask about my situation, I was an international student in Canada, i finished my degree last June, 2011( 4 years degree in Computer science). My work permit expired on August 31, 2011 but my off-campus work permit is valid untill August 31, 2012. I got a job after a week. I work in management field ( as a building Manager). I have started working since last year. My problem is I missed the deadline to apply for PGWP( 90 days within graduation day). Right now, I am at no where because my off campus will be expire soon( and it's legally invalid). I called to immigrant office and they said they made a mistake on issuing my off campus work expiration.
I have made a 100+ calls for helps to different offices and organizations and they said It's IMPOSSIBLE to obtain a PGWP. There is only one way for me to do is LMO and extend my stay as a worker. My boss ( property manager) said she will support and do LMO application. Before I started working,there was a couple canadians/permanent resident tried out on this position( 3months), unfortunately they gave up because they could not stand up with all the duties and work environment pressure. I also serve varies new comers and new immigrant people who have come to Canada for a better life.
There are a few things I concern is the job ad is only available on our company website, it's available for all applicants, and the salary itself is abit low without benefits. I got a whole lot benefits from this position( 2 bedroom apartment, medical, dental, optical, etc...)
In conclusion, My boss and I are working on the LMO application and hopefully It will be ready on this Wednesday. With all the details I stated, I am wondering Is it possible for me to get a Positive LMO?
I really need that for my WP extension.
Please, Please, Please, I really need some helps

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Im in Ontario, and applied for LMO for live in caregiver program.

Feb 21, 2012 application received at Service Canada

March 8, 2012 agent called me and did a short telephone interview. told me results would be mailed out following week

March 13, 2012 positive LMO received in the mail this morning!

I am very excited, very, very thrilled at the speed of this process. I realize just how blessed and lucky I am. Hoping all who have been waiting weeks and weeks will hear something soon.

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
alexle85 said:
Hi guys,
I have read through 30 pages and I have some good advice from you guys.
I want to ask about my situation, I was an international student in Canada, i finished my degree last June, 2011( 4 years degree in Computer science). My work permit expired on August 31, 2011 but my off-campus work permit is valid untill August 31, 2012. I got a job after a week. I work in management field ( as a building Manager). I have started working since last year. My problem is I missed the deadline to apply for PGWP( 90 days within graduation day). Right now, I am at no where because my off campus will be expire soon( and it's legally invalid). I called to immigrant office and they said they made a mistake on issuing my off campus work expiration.
I have made a 100+ calls for helps to different offices and organizations and they said It's IMPOSSIBLE to obtain a PGWP. There is only one way for me to do is LMO and extend my stay as a worker. My boss ( property manager) said she will support and do LMO application. Before I started working,there was a couple canadians/permanent resident tried out on this position( 3months), unfortunately they gave up because they could not stand up with all the duties and work environment pressure. I also serve varies new comers and new immigrant people who have come to Canada for a better life.
There are a few things I concern is the job ad is only available on our company website, it's available for all applicants, and the salary itself is abit low without benefits. I got a whole lot benefits from this position( 2 bedroom apartment, medical, dental, optical, etc...)
In conclusion, My boss and I are working on the LMO application and hopefully It will be ready on this Wednesday. With all the details I stated, I am wondering Is it possible for me to get a Positive LMO?
I really need that for my WP extension.
Please, Please, Please, I really need some helps
Hi, your situation looks difficult and easy at the same time. Below are my views and may vary from person to person.

Good part in your case is that your employer is co-operating with you to file for LMO. The bad part, your field of work and your education does not match + like you said the pay scale is less. Your employer will need to figure out what position will she be applying for which fits in the NOC code, then she needs to offer you a letter of employment with wages in accordance to the HRDC pay scale. This needs to be on paper.

Next big thing to worry about is providing the legal documents like business registration document, provincial/municipal business license, CRA T2 corporation income tax return (two most returns filed), CRA PD7A statement of account for current source deductions (for last 12 months)
CRA T4 summary of remuneration paid (most current year ending), commercial lease agreement. You might want to check with your lawyer about these.

Once you have all these documents, you are good to go. Hope this helps

Bepositive

alexle85

Mar 12, 2012
@ Bepositive:
Thanks a ton for your reply. Our company has over 500 hundred people( even more), My boss just taking care of the properties which She is assigned by another boss. We called VP operation. Speaking of that, I do not know how to get these things such as "e legal documents like business registration document, provincial/municipal business license, CRA T2 corporation income tax return (two most returns filed), CRA PD7A statement of account for current source deductions (for last 12 months)
CRA T4 summary of remuneration paid", The history of my company is over 18 years there are still a bunch of people I have never met yet.
For the CRA T4: is it the T4 from our company or just me?
Please, help!

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
No matter how big the company is and no matter how old the company is, that fact remains that you will by no choice have to provide those documents in order to file for LMO. T4 has to be your and company's, both. They ask for the company's T4 but better to submit both. thanks

alexle85

Mar 12, 2012
@ Bepositive:
Thank you so much, I'm in your debt. I'm going to ask my accountant as well as my Salary and benefit manager. Hopefully they can give me some good news.
By the meantime, i have a few reference letters from my colleagues( who are Canadians/Permanent residents), I had been their supervisor them since the date they started work. Also a few letter from my customers. Should I send all of it to my boss and let her attach it to the LMO application?
THanks

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
Reference letters wouldnt really help, but you may submit if you wish to. If i were an officer reading too many reference letters, I'd be pissed.
Your call anyway.

hjshsa

Mar 8, 2012
Update:
It seems that they are working on my application submitted by Dec. 6 as SC said someone is assigned to my file.