+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Denied for restoration of status and awaiting for PR process from Buffalo

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi Everyone.
I would like to receive comments and advices about my present situation.
The LMO application was denied and yesterday received response from my restoration of status. According to this notice, once it was obtained the LMO approved, I have send it to them a soon as possible. But the other thing, I´m still awaiting response of my PR process from Buffalo. I started the process a little more than 1 year and almost 3 months ago mailed an additional documents. Hopefully next step it will be medical exams.

Some questions are:

May I re-apply again for a new LMO?
May I remain still in Canada and wait responses of my PR process?
Should I leave Canada and finish the PR process in my country?
Is there any other process that could I apply?

Thanks again for their comments and advices.

Fvargas.

vgatiwan

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 14 2010
Doc's Request.
june 30, 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
Sept.21, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct.23, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb.1, 2012
hello sorry i dont have any answer to ypur question but I also have a little bit similar questions like yours so if seniors could help...it will be much appreciated..

>I also want to know if there is an effect on my application If ever I will go home to my home country and wait for my visa there..My plan is to have a vacation that would probably take couple of months..

>Changed of employer and chnaged of address doesnt have much effect on my application.

My work here in canada is not under skill A,O or B so i think Im good to go back home? any inputs please..thank you...........

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi vgatiwan.

According to my knowledge, if you go home for a couple months (vacations, visit) while your PR Application is in process and come back, is all right. People with Refugee status with PR application, do not must to leave Canada. If you change of employer, I think you need apply for new LMO. If you decide to leave Canada, you need send an email to buffalo visa office and they will decide if transfer or not your PR Application process. Anyway, is good if you get advices from professional support here in the blog. Good Luck!

In my case, I wanna say that last friday received medical order from Buffalo, make the payment for RPR (rights ofr the permanent residence) and get police certificate. Good news for me!