Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
really sarah? did they gave OWP also to July applicants? what about to some applicants whose ahead of those july applicants? that is unfair, for I am single too, single applicant without dependent and just spend working in 1 employer. Im June applicant and still wonering to have it..now, waiting for the cic agent to answer my call...whew!!!! 10 mins waiting?????

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
len30 said:
really sarah? did they gave OWP also to July applicants? what about to some applicants whose ahead of those july applicants? that is unfair, for I am single too, single applicant without dependent and just spend working in 1 employer. Im June applicant and still wonering to have it..now, waiting for the cic agent to answer my call...whew!!!! 10 mins waiting?????
i stand corrected everyone.. i meant june applicants. i meant may and some junes.. this waiting makes me dumber by the minute:(

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
OMG!!!!!!
I shouldnt call CIC today for they just make me worried!!!!!

I asked the agent on how many more months do i have to wait for the 1st stage approval of my OWP/PR application.
The agent answered...they started processing yours by june 18 2010...and waiting months for first approval is 17 months now. so that will be given by feb 2012.....

I keep thgingking like???? what? if its 17 months, then it should be given to me this nov...
matino kaya kausap yun????

Then she continuously replied again like...after you get your OWP by feb, 2011....you'll have to wait another 16 months for the final approval.

WaHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!ano sya!!!!! i cant wait that long...im getting to 4 years here in canada at yun lang sasabihgin nyasa kin? depressing talaga!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We don't know what is going on right now what are they up to we are just getting miserable everyday feeling hopeless and stress,they say the single applicants get process first because they are easy to process?with no dependants background check no security check no medical check blah blah blah but what about us with dependans who didn't get lc2 kit yet?what is the difference between us and single if they don't process our dependants yet?does that mean we will gonna wait longer than others who get lc2 kit?what a life,so many questions but the answers are so few even none,i hope CIC read this we know you got families too if you are in our place you will feel miserable too so please if you still got some sympathy left for us pls set us free

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
keep on wating.....please len....huhuhu....
few single applicants granted...but mine..not yet. why oh why... :-[ im single too, without dependent.. :'(

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@len pls hang on there you can expect good news soon cause your single just don't mind what the agent told you we all know they give owp to single applicants until june so there is no reason to lose hope one day we will be free

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish they are not this cruel to us.. we deserve to be happy too. i just wish i don't have to wait till my march.. 6th year in canada as a nanny... i'm really tormented now..

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
sarah cunanan said:
i stand corrected everyone.. i meant june applicants. i meant may and some junes.. this waiting makes me dumber by the minute:(
I really feel you guys pain and it makes my heart bleed but ye all have to be strong now , so that when it comes, it meet you all in good shape .

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
I really feel you guys pain and it makes my heart bleed but ye all have to be strong now , so that when it comes, it meet you all in good shape .
thanks monalizy.. did you happen to get your passport or did you reschedule your pr interview?

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Guys!!

If we dont do anything about it the time line will be increased and increased...We just made a smoke with the strike talk but we didnt show any fire...
Jason Kenney dont even care to say anything about it, I didn't see him saying anything about LCP in any news or CIC website
CIC doesnt care, the goverment is conservative, they dont care for us, they need our labour but they dont want us here...

LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

LET'S ORGANIZE OURSELVES AND GO FOR A PACFIC PROTEST!!!

I'm up to fly to toronto or anywhere in the country to join any protest, in Vancouver nothing is happening...

Please...this time line will get in 24 months easy....

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its election time again for the province so if the candidates are in your neighborhood especially when it is a conservative candidate maybe a little voice out can reach them maybe they will notice us

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Conservatives? :mad: They are liars. Worse than communists. I know what I am talking about. I am from a former communist country. I've made my MP's secretary call the immigration 3 times this year and every time I heard nothing but a lie. In January they promised I would get my papers in March, in March they said it would be in June, in September they promised to finalize my case by November. I am not going to call any agent now. Feeling robbed and deceived :mad:

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
Katiela was right, conservative is anti immigrants, karma for you CIC!!! If guys check the kijiji or even some agencies, they posting in needs of caregivers and nanny, canada is running out of personnel for health care. In my opinion, because how many are we they put on hold to find job? a lots! I wish one day cic coudnt find even single person to work for their loved ones and they will suffer as well, I hate you canada!! If i've known from the start:( THIS A STRESSFUL COUNTRY!!!

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We MUST protest!!! This can't continue! It's torture!
They're killing us slowly!
Caregivers from Great Toronto Area, how many of you girls we're at the meeting on September 17, at TNO Employment Services?
Let's contact them, and plan a good they for all of us!
We MUST go!!!
I've already talked with my friends, and we'll fight until the end!