Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
thanks...hope so....did you check first your ecas before you knew that your application is already completed? or someone just called you? do you have also an interview for landing?
thanks....

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wishfulthinking said:
@ len30: hang in there girl, yours will be in your mail very soon. im a single applicant from phils. and single. my timeline is june 8, 2010 and i received my OWP yesterday sept. 27. they sent it sept. 22.
My patience is running out, my Hope is kinda stumble due to this long waiting, stress and frustration is getting worst!!! Im June 3, 2010 applicant and I have not recieve my owp yet.:( I wanna go home this December but I can't make any step until this owp came....Oh God help us all (LIC's) until when are we gonna suffer due to this??

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
katileia said:
I just applied for a wp even my last one had expired last April. I called Cic and I asked if I could renew it because I'm with no health care. They told me to apply and explain my situation. They told me to send the copy of contract, letter from my employer, fee paid, copy from passport and last wp. I asked for LMO letter and they said that wasn't necessary.

I applied in the first week of September. Wait for OWP and PR will take longe than I expected so I decide to apply.
katileia i hope this time you will get you extension of work permit. did you pay for restoration fee because you last wp is expired already. and did you do it online or paper? if you will get it means that LCP is exempted on the 4 year rule.

wishfulthinking

Sep 22, 2011
len30 said:
thanks...hope so....did you check first your ecas before you knew that your application is already completed? or someone just called you? do you have also an interview for landing?
thanks....

i called CIC first, she told me that the decision of my application has been made so after the call i checked my ecas right away and yeah the IN PROCESS changed to DECISION MADE. no letter for interview yet, im still waiting. i hope early next week will be in the mail.

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
wsongco said:
katileia i hope this time you will get you extension of work permit. did you pay for restoration fee because you last wp is expired already. and did you do it online or paper? if you will get it means that LCP is exempted on the 4 year rule.
I paid 150. They told me to apply just for a wp and explain why I was applying, so i did it.

I explained that I had applied for OWP and PR but i was without health card...I applied as any wp in the program...

Let's see and wait..I really hope that my OWP come before it...

I'm super hopeless, stressed, frustrated and wondering why I am here....

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Still waiting for their calls.hope they'll call today.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
katileia said:
I paid 150. They told me to apply just for a wp and explain why I was applying, so i did it.

I explained that I had applied for OWP and PR but i was without health card...I applied as any wp in the program...
Let's see and wait..I really hope that my OWP come before it...

I'm super hopeless, stressed, frustrated and wondering why I am here....
Hi, katileia. could you please tell me what is meaning of "as any wp in the program". not LCP WP?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really outragious i knew its gonna be 17-18 mos this is just unacceptable it could go to 24 mos for the ones with dependants when are we gonna see the light pls give us a break CIC

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
This is really outragious i knew its gonna be 17-18 mos this is just unacceptable it could go to 24 mos for the ones with dependants when are we gonna see the light pls give us a break CIC
you're right. it says 17-18 mos. this is getting so hopeless..:(

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sarah cunanan yeah i knew its gonna add another month because some april applicants who got way pass 17 mos doesn't have owp yet this really drains patience because your gonna expect again for another month and it doesn't stop there so we better prepare to wait 24mos i wish i could turn back time i had a chance to complete and pass it on march 2010 but my negligence cost me

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
WTH!!!! Im calling cic now and they are busy....please try again? again aNd again? OMG!!!!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
@ sarah cunanan yeah i knew its gonna add another month because some april applicants who got way pass 17 mos doesn't have owp yet this really drains patience because your gonna expect again for another month and it doesn't stop there so we better prepare to wait 24mos i wish i could turn back time i had a chance to complete and pass it on march 2010 but my negligence cost me
this is just really make me sad.. the closer it is, the farther away it gets.. what have we done wrong? :( we deserve better than this..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
len30 said:
WTH!!!! Im calling cic now and they are busy....please try again? again aNd again? OMG!!!!!
kept trying Len.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i knew it!! it was just a big scam.. they must heard about the strike. they patched it. they gave some applicants their owps/prs. the june ones some julys and stopped there.. they made the process even longer. CIC we're not idiots!
goodluck to the rest of us...:(

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I think they won't stop increasing the processing time until it goes to 24 mos. So LIC will complete 4 years in Canada.( 2 yrs for the program + 2 years processing time).they are rude.they don't have a heart.if I can only do something about this,I might do it now.