25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Monalizy said:
No I didnt cos my work permit expired and i was told i wont be approved . so i just stayed waiting to have my OWP b4 trying again .
It's good you've got alot of savings to use while waiting!

-molo5000

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
sarah cunanan said:
anyways,have you change employer already?
im still on the same employer....find it hard to change with his health conditions declining and i dont want them to sponsor a new caregiver then left in the middle of everything...it would be a waste of time on the caregiver part...i know the feeling....life it is....

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Bambiegirl said:
@ molo5000:

you are entitled to your own opinion by the way.....but the more you're contradicting (you dont know the laws compared to the expert), the more you make other forumers confused... way to go expert!
Yes I Know! And it is only my opinion, but it ONLY came from Immigration Officer of Canada! But still I used it only as my opinion, and not forcing you all to believe and listen!

It happends that here in Canada.. Law is law! Even you know an officer, but you need to follow the line! Like my application, I need to wait until my turn!

-molo5000

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bambiegirl aww so nice of you to do that.. just hang on then.. there's a light at d end of the tunnel. just keep writing on your blog if you get a chance. ;)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys how about me. My ROE is letter K and it says "CONTRACT UP and moving to new job" unfortunately I don't have work yet since my WP for new employer under LCP is still on-process considering it takes 3 months for the processing time. Can I avail EI? or is there any discrepancy on this reason with regards with my OWP/PR application? Thanks for the response.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
It happends that here in Canada.. Law is law! Even you know an officer, but you need to follow the line! Like my application, I need to wait until my turn!

-molo5000
you're all over the place now..
we're talking about implied stat..bambiegirl said nothing about being first on line or whatsoever. what we are just pointing out here, molo5000, it's nice to give atleast a reliable answer for the rest of us. that's one of the reason we're all here, right?
bambliegirl thought the same way as you do but then after that she realized that she was wrong and cleared it up. the thing with you, is you have no acceptance. monalizy have already have the same case but you're being too stubborn to listen.
you're right.. we can't do anything about your opinion.. that's your opinion but please don't make the confusion worse.
that's all i have to say.. peace!

lilyloves

May 7, 2011
@ Madeira:
Congratulations on your PR interview, and thanks for sharing good information about it.

@ everyone:
The wait has been long, and we can see that only a few people are receiving their OWP. Is there anyway we can make our voices heard? Could we write to newspapers and ask them to publish our stories?

@ molo:
I just reported you to the forum moderator. You are creating havoc here, trying to prove yourself right. How about you take the crown off of your head and humble yourself? We are all in the same boat, and if you don't want to paddle, try at least not to push people overboard. Thank you.

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
lilyloves said:
@ Madeira:
Congratulations on your PR interview, and thanks for sharing good information about it.

@ everyone:
The wait has been long, and we can see that only a few people are receiving their OWP. Is there anyway we can make our voices heard? Could we write to newspapers and ask them to publish our stories?

@ molo:
I just reported you to the forum moderator. You are creating havoc here, trying to prove yourself right. How about you take the crown off of your head and humble yourself? We are all in the same boat, and if you don't want to paddle, try at least not to push people overboard. Thank you.

I had emailed a letter to all newspaper in the country. Anyone but ANYONE got back to me. We are just nannies and our problems is not a issue that canadians care. At all!!! So if our news do not sell papers they don't want to post it. I felt sorry because it was a lot of emails to a lot of people and it was hard for me to figure out that people do nit really cares if it's not their problem...

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
But girls let's keeping doing what we can do, talking over Facebook, tweeting Jason Kenney and trying.. At least they will see that we are not sitting waiting for a miracle!
Good luck for all of us!!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@katilea i'm still twitting min.kenney. i even twit cdn reporters about us planning a strike. but none of them cares. they didn't even budge.. i think because we're not unionized.. they'll think its a joke

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
molo5000 said:
Hi sarah.. sorry if I mispell the definition. No one is perfect in this world, ..and I'm the one on it! ;D

If I contradict any opinion here, it is just my right! Because I base my opinion to the fact that I know!

You and they could contradict my opinion here.. but you could not refuse the fact that I know! No hurts feeling! ;)

Anyway.. Goodluck TOO! ..all of us! :-*

-molo5000

@PANCIT MOLO,

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IMPLIED STATUS?? HAVE YOU ATTENDED IMMIGRATION SYMPOSIUMS LATELY WITH TOP CALIBER IMMIGRATION LAWYER LIKE ATTY.FABREGAS?

lilyloves

May 7, 2011
@ Katilea

Well, thank you for all the efforts you put into trying to get the media's attention. I'm sure it felt very discouraging not to get any replies :-(.

What if we created a poster? We can write something like:

We have been working in Canada for more than two years with the promise of receiving Permanent Residency. We have done our part.
When is Canada going to deliver what they promised?"

We are hard working people, but if necessary, we will go on a strike to have our voices heard and our rights respected.

And then add a link at the bottom to our Facebook community or a blog.

Anyone likes the idea? Is anyone willing to make the poster? Or feel welcome to give suggestions :)