May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello lets us change the topic, i have heard that there is someone from june applicant got her open work permit?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sarah cunanan said:
@ molo don't you think you just refuses to accept other members' opinions. lyne,sweetchad, monalizy,katilea,bambiegirl were been explaining what does implied stat means all along. it took jobseeker's post for you to get the actual fact. anyways,you live you learn..
@ sarah cunanan.. I'm not refusing! We are free here to post our opinion! I'm just contradicting their post! Refusing and contradicting are different! You can check that in any dictionary, encyclopedia, wikipedia, or what ever that defination!

Unless you are an Immigration Officer, I will believe you 100% on your post here!

Everybody can give an opinion here! This is an open forum, right???

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Bambiegirl said:
Correction please....its not Mr. Fabregas...its Atty Fabregas...an immigration lawyer who happens to be the one who passed the Juana Tejada bill(no second medical exam for caregivers). And again, like job seeker said...WORKING OR NOT WORKING AS LONG AS YOU PASS YOUR OWP/PR APPLICATIONS YOU ARE ON IMPLIED STATUS. Unless you change employer, you need the new work permit.
@ Bambiegirl.. sorry, I don't know him/her!

But as long as he/she is an Immigration officer of Canada.. then I believe what his defination that gave you about implied status!

Is he/she the one who make the LAW here in Canada regarding on Immigration?

again.. this is only my opinion! Thanks!

-molo5000

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bambiegirl welcome to this waiting game bambiegirl.. i'm glad you send it already. it seems they are working on the papers now..so hopefully they'll open yours soon
implied stat is confusing as like everything else but you got to have ears to other people opinions and ask people who have greater knowledge bout it. i spoke to westcoast paralegal and in your case with atty fabregas.
anyways,have you change employer already?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@molo i couldn't agree more.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but you can not "contradict" the fact.
and another thing.. if you want to be this technical.. it's definition not defination..
anyways,like bambiegirl said goodluck to all of us

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
molo5000 said:
@ Monalizy.. released and quiting are different! Did you continue to read my opinion on that post?

I have one question regarding your query.. you said.. "and my work contract was finished in july 2011". What you mean with this??? This is only between you and your employer. Even your contract expire but if your employer want you to stay and work with her, it is fine! The important is she will continue to pay your tax! (at the same time you are on IMPLIED STATUS). But if you say that because your contract expired and you don't want to work with her anymore.. so you are the one who leave her, you are the one who quit on your job so you are on fault on doing that. This is only my presumption on your case! I don't know what really is correct.. unless you will tell us!

When your employer released you, there is a consideration. Even E.I. you can avail! But when you quit, you can't! And both Release by employer and quiting your job automatically stop your implied status. When you released by your employer you could apply an E.I. ..but you could not work in any place or work! If you quit, you need to restore your status by looking for another employer and or depend to the immigration officer that looking for your case of what to do!

And again, this is only my opinion. It up to you and others to listen and believe or not!

-molo5000
my Workpermit expires April 2011 and i quitted my Job immediately , never had problem getting my owp n pr . i never restored no god forsaken contract and i never looked for any other employer.

My points is as long as you put in an application for OWP and PR before your current work permit expires, you are under the implied status and you can chose if you wanna work or just wait to have your OWP . You are required to complete 24 months to be eligible, months after that are irrelevant to you OWP and PR application .

Nuff said .

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sarah cunanan said:
@ molo i couldn't agree more.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but you can not "contradict" the fact.
and another thing.. if you want to be this technical.. it's definition not defination..
anyways,like bambiegirl said goodluck to all of us
Hi sarah.. sorry if I mispell the definition. No one is perfect in this world, ..and I'm the one on it! ;D

If I contradict any opinion here, it is just my right! Because I base my opinion to the fact that I know!

You and they could contradict my opinion here.. but you could not refuse the fact that I know! No hurts feeling! ;)

Anyway.. Goodluck TOO! ..all of us! :-*

-molo5000

Madeira

Apr 13, 2011
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
19-09-2011
Panda28 said:
Hi Madeira!!! Congratulations!!!! ;) But tell us How was the interview? Where are you from?
Hi Panda,
thanks to all of you. I know how you feel when you see that somebody's case is moving forward. I've been there. This whole thing happened when I least expected it. I just got on with my life and there it was... I really hope that those who are waiting to be reunited with their kids and spouses will get good news soon. It's just paperwork and delays in communication between offices here and abroad.

The interview is just a formality. There is a short info session about what PR means for you and that you need to update your medical and SIN. It might vary by province, mine was in BC. You get a document with all your info and you are asked to make sure that everything is correct, they check you passport and that photo meets requirements (you get them with your letter). Make sure it does! You sign it and you are free to go. The whole thing took about 30 min. I was the first in line ( you get you seat number when you get your interview letter). It will be a bit longer depending on how many people and what your seat #.

I am a Russian national, single no dependents, one employer, from BC. Total time in Canada 3y 5m.

Good luck to all of you!

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madeira said:
Hi Panda,
thanks to all of you. I know how you feel when you see that somebody's case is moving forward. I've been there. This whole thing happened when I least expected it. I just got on with my life and there it was... I really hope that those who are waiting to be reunited with their kids and spouses will get good news soon. It's just paperwork and delays in communication between offices here and abroad.

The interview is just a formality. There is a short info session about what PR means for you and that you need to update your medical and SIN. It might vary by province, mine was in BC. You get a document with all your info and you are asked to make sure that everything is correct, they check you passport and that photo meets requirements (you get them with your letter). Make sure it does! You sign it and you are free to go. The whole thing took about 30 min. I was the first in line ( you get you seat number when you get your interview letter). It will be a bit longer depending on how many people and what your seat #.

I am a Russian national, single no dependents, one employer, from BC. Total time in Canada 3y 5m.

Good luck to all of you!
Thank you and congratulations again!!

So you did not need to go out of the country to get the PR ?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Monalizy said:
my Workpermit expires April 2011 and i quitted my Job immediately , never had problem getting my owp n pr . i never restored no god forsaken contract and i never looked for any other employer.

My points is as long as you put in an application for OWP and PR before your current work permit expires, you are under the implied status and you can chose if you wanna work or just wait to have your OWP . You are required to complete 24 months to be eligible, months after that are irrelevant to you OWP and PR application .

Nuff said .
Hi Monalizy.. did you apply E.I. after you quit your job. What letter on your ROE? If you don't apply an E.I., So what you did after you quit your employer on your Work Permit?

I can't discuss your case until I don't know the answer on my queries to you!

-molo5000

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@panda they normally gets it inside cda.
one employer? i really think those single and one employer will get it less than 16mos. sucks,had4 employers. i'll be waiting till december..

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ panda they normally gets it inside cda.
one employer? i really think those single and one employer will get it less than 16mos. sucks,had4 employers. i'll be waiting till december..
ok It's just that I have a friend of mine that she and her husband went out side of canada to get the PR but there were not LCP.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
molo5000 said:
Hi Monalizy.. did you apply E.I. after you quit your job. What letter on your ROE? If you don't apply an E.I., So what you did after you quit your employer on your Work Permit?

I can't discuss your case until I don't know the answer on my queries to you!

-molo5000

No I didnt cos my work permit expired and i was told i wont be approved . so i just stayed waiting to have my OWP b4 trying again .

Madeira said:
Hi Panda,

Good luck to all of you!

Congrats Madeira, u are counting down toward citizenship now ;D

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
@molo5000:

you are entitled to your own opinion by the way.....but the more you're contradicting (you dont know the laws compared to the expert), the more you make other forumers confused... way to go expert!