+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i found some articles:
http://foaccanada.org/2011/08/24/caregivers-first-annual-general-conference-2011/

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
We should go to that Caregiver Conference in Toronto on Sept. 24 ,2011.
The organizers are VERY STRONG SUPPORTERS of the Conservative party and the Immigration Minister..I am being told.

Maybe someone can contact them to see if they'll strike with us

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
LCPcaregiver said:
We should go to that Caregiver Conference in Toronto on Sept. 24 ,2011.
The organizers are VERY STRONG SUPPORTERS of the Conservative party and the Immigration Minister..I am being told.

Maybe someone can contact them to see if they'll strike with us
I am interested Can you give me specific details for this? Thanks!

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Details again for the conference in Mississauga.
http://foaccanada.org/2011/08/24/caregivers-first-annual-general-conference-2011/

Call Pastor Julius Tiangson 905/8481106 for more info or the head of the First ontario alliance caregiver centre,
Terry Olayta at 416/4393246

EVERYBODY call them and see if they want to strike with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are not happy how this LCP improvements is turning out.

Terry Olayta BEFORE the federal election :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPZSRlkM5o8

Terry Olayta AFTER the federal election :

http://atinitonews.com/ssnews2011/index.php?mod=article&cat=CommunityRoundup&article=3135

They must help us as well.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Why can't we just have a committee for media, communications, banners and all. It's not nice if all of us will call them and it's the same intention. An in-charge which will represent the LCP all over Canada... I think somebody appointed someone for every province.
@ LCPcaregiver: if you're in that area ask them for support and what's the best thing to do. Toronto caregivers as of this moment is having a meet up with Rafael Fabregas. From there, they'll start planning.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
i am here right now attending atty fabregas symposium on lic ITS GOOD NEWS HE WILL SUPPORT AND JOIN OUR STRIKE and give us suggestions if when and where but he said he only in Toronto! Its an open question now kip u posted guys!

kishia

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2010
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Med's Request
Aug 29, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 18, 2012
Interview........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
@BOYZONE2:

Wow! nice to hear that...Just keep us posted! Thanks... :)

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
its a shame that most live in caregivers that attended the symposium today with atty fabregas are not interested at all to join the plan strike and seem comfortable with the present situation for the 5 of us that showed today lets move on and deal with it as a big challenge to us as what we have discuss this afteroon we have to work together!

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
its a shame that most live in caregivers that attended the symposium today with atty fabregas are not interested at all to join the plan strike and seem comfortable with the present situation for the 5 of us that showed today lets move on and deal with it as a big challenge to us as what we have disbuss this afteroon we have to work together!
I will assume most live-in Caregivers are comfortable with the way things are, so there is little we can do BOYZONE , 5 of us can do nothing expect we are really much. 5 of us can not go to King &Yonge on the 5 of next month and make the Minister listen to us.

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
That is so sad.. that a lot of LIC is contented already with this kind of treatment that immigration is doin to us and to the program. I guess they are happy with whatever they are earning now and the situation they are into. thats why abused is happening bcoz we LET THEM DO THAT TO US. with what? a little bit of money that can help us get by in month to month basis. what a pity. WELL what can i say but keep the fire alive i guess. if they dont wnt to stand there ground this time then lets see when they are goin to. dont worry guys its still better that there are few people who stand up and fight for there right and speak up than nothing at all.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khrizzy said:
That is so sad.. that a lot of LIC is contented already with this kind of treatment that immigration is doin to us and to the program. I guess they are happy with whatever they are earning now and the situation they are into. thats why abused is happening bcoz we LET THEM DO THAT TO US. with what? a little bit of money that can help us get by in month to month basis. what a pity. WELL what can i say but keep the fire alive i guess. if they dont wnt to stand there ground this time then lets see when they are goin to. dont worry guys its still better that there are few people who stand up and fight for there right and speak up than nothing at all.
I went there today and its sad to say only few people showed up!!!! :(

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
i am here right now attending atty fabregas symposium on lic ITS GOOD NEWS HE WILL SUPPORT AND JOIN OUR STRIKE and give us suggestions if when and where but he said he only in Toronto! Its an open question now kip u posted guys!
I was there too!! Yes Atty. Fabregas are going to support and join our strike... But as he said many of us just sitback and let it be, what bugs me is lots of us pouring out our emotion and thoughts in here but most of you guys didn't show up at all!!! :(

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
Khrizzy,
are you the 1 from africa or from the carribean (sorry i don't know exactly your country) that approached me this afternoon and was asking if how many are from this forum that are present? because if you are, i will update what we have discussed when you left the building, we have agreed upon that each 1 of us will invite our own friends from the live in caregiver community of Toronto, its like networking business the more you recruit the better, each person has to bring or invite live in caregiver friends to join us.so keep on fighting KHRIZZY remember Atty. Fabregas is willing to support and join us if we go on stike. Have faith!!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
hardwokerAngel said:
I was there too!! Yes Atty. Fabregas are going to support and join our strike... But as he said many of us just sitback and let it be, what bugs me is lots of us pouring out our emotion and thoughts in here but most of you guys didn't show up at all!!! :(
IT ONLY SHOWS THAT SOME OF US HERE ARE NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS...