+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Listing your travel?!?!?

sheris13

Sep 10, 2015
Beginning to get all my ducks in a row for my husbands sponsorship - and it says on the form we need to list all our travel for the last 10 years???? How strict are they on exact time lines and dates? I am trying to go through my email for flight confirmations, but I know we've both deleted some of the stuff.

Since I've been living out the UK for a while - does that mean me as sponsor do I have to list Canada as a country that I travel back to? I go home to visit my family at least 2 to 3 times a year. And do I need to list all the different cities in the UK, I've traveled to since being a resident here?!?!

We live in Europe so we've travelled quite a lot - what if we forget something??

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only attached our international travel proof- photo copies of flight tickets and photos. ( I did not add trips by myself)
My husband and I traveled inside s. korea a lot, but I did not attach any proof of that ( I just wrote we traveled a lot when we are in S. korea etc)

I am not sure if you traveled by Air Canada, but I was able to get a receipt of some of my old flight.
I also photocopies of my husband's and my passport (visa stamp on same date )

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
What visa office will your husband's application be processed at? If it is London, he does not need to list his travels. For Western Europe, Albanians have a separate section where they must list their travels, as do people applying through the Paris embassy.
In either case, the sponsor does not have to list his or her travels.
If your husband cannot remember or find out specific dates or places, he can put something general, then attach a letter explaining.