+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

Jul 23, 2012
Dear All,

We provide CAIPS services to immigration applicants. Please visit our website indigoconsults.com for more details. We have been giving this service in other countries and have now started this service in Bangladesh. We do not provide any immigration related service and only provide CAIPS service. To order please write to caips @ indigoconsults.com

Thanks,

Farhana

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Dear Cocknbull,
If you dont bother plz shed light on the following terms:
Min Relief: Security
Min Relief: HIRF
Min Relief: Org Crime

Under Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Other Requs:
Final:

So, what next will be the immediate process in my case? What are things to be reached before Medical gets changed into started??

Thanks in advance!

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
cocknbull said:
Hi Navneet!

I am not too sure but it looks to me ECD is the name of your program assistant (juniior visa officer). Have you seen ECD at the bottom of any email your received from NDVO ? If yes he / she definitely is your program assistant. Thanks
hi cockndbull,
it is written as

ECD: Please issue meds*1 and request:
Indian PCC
RPRF'S
PPT'S

where many forum members says that ECU is prequested issue medicals in mine case ECD is requested to ask for it, one other member HOME_CANADA has also the same comment in his caips.
please put some light on it.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Infact all the CAIPS seen on this forum carry the same tag line

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
amitsmeet said:
Infact all the CAIPS seen on this forum carry the same tag line
Hello C & B, i m silent observer from last year.......want to share n require ur comments on my CAIPS please. Time line is Applied October-2009, full docs to CHC-london May-2010, Processing started 06-03-2012.
1- Applicant surname (SOUNDEX) - For soundex search .....................what is meant by soundex?
2- Imm 1017s requested on 11-08-2010 ......................................but i didnt recieve anything
3- PSDEC is 1 on 06-03-2012
4- Seldec is 4 (20-03-2012)
5- status = SEC CRIM 1 ......................what does this mean?
paper file sent to file Bf'd to: ISD on 01-10-2012 microlocator
documents required RPRF on 03-07-2012.............................but i didnt recieve yet
6- completed foss check x PA - NAI .........................what is NAI.?
7- Require FRC in view of industry.........................what is FRC ?i m working in industry

Need your comments please

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishista1 said:
Dear Cocknbull,
If you dont bother plz shed light on the following terms:

Under Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Requs:
Final:

So, what next will be the immediate process in my case? What are things to be reached before Medical gets changed into started??

Thanks in advance!
Hi!

I am sorry for delayed response as I was extremely busy. Regarding

I have no idea. Look you will see many thing in CAIPS / GCMS which you will never understand and in fact no one knows except your visa officer so I think its better if you don't try to understand each and every word of CAIPS / GCMS. Its good enough to understand assessments , BFD and notes of visa officer as they are the back bone of any CAIPS / GCMS.

Regarding

Assessments

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:

Your eligibility and criminality are passed but security is pending . These two factors are good enough to get medicals but as with any other pre June NDVO applicant they are awaiting clearance from ECU ( visa quota can be another factor) and sooner or later you will get medicals and there is nothing to worry about. Please have patience and you have crossed the main hurdle i-e eligibility, which is passed. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sister Navneet Kaur said:
hi cockndbull,
it is written as

ECD: Please issue meds*1 and request:
Indian PCC
RPRF'S
PPT'S

where many forum members says that ECU is prequested issue medicals in mine case ECD is requested to ask for it, one other member HOME_CANADA has also the same comment in his caips.
please put some light on it.
Hi!

Yes I have seen that and I think there is a difference between ECU and ECD. ECD seems name of your program assistant or some staff whereas ECU refers to some verification unit in NDVO. In either case just have patience and any one who has passed eligibility has crossed the main hurdle and sooner or later will get medicals. Thanks

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
cocknbull said:
Hi!

I am sorry for delayed response as I was extremely busy. Regarding

I have no idea. Look you will see many thing in CAIPS / GCMS which you will never understand and in fact no one knows except your visa officer so I think its better if you don't try to understand each and every word of CAIPS / GCMS. Its good enough to understand assessments , BFD and notes of visa officer as they are the back bone of any CAIPS / GCMS.

Regarding

Assessments

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:

Your eligibility and criminality are passed but security is pending . These two factors are good enough to get medicals but as with any other pre June NDVO applicant they are awaiting clearance from ECU ( visa quota can be another factor) and sooner or later you will get medicals and there is nothing to worry about. Please have patience and you have crossed the main hurdle i-e eligibility, which is passed. Thanks
Thnak you so much dear cocknbull to allocate time to respond my query despite your hectic schedule. Thanks once again!

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013

@cockndbull please help this guy BMT he needs your help-

Hi Folks, I got my CAIPS/GCMS notes yesterday. And based on the information, I got 71 points but there are some codes that I am unable to decipher such as:

PSDEC 9 21-03-2012

PS DECISION 9 21-03-2012 SC

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO RET ON: 23-03-2014 MICROLOCATOR

Can anyone help me to understand these codes and its meaning?

- BNT

kcrajan23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
ktm, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 March 2010
AOR Received.
18 May 2010
File Transfer...
14 July 2010 and In-Process 19th January 2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012 and Re- Medical sent on 4 April 2013
Passport Req..
30-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 September 2013
LANDED..........
planning to move on last week of November to Edmonton
Dear Seniors
On one of my fren CAIPS , his daughter who is 6 yrs old, her SEC CRIM 2 is written. But in case of father and mother SEC CRIM 1 is written. what is meaning of 1 n 2?

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
kcrajan23 said:
Dear Seniors
On one of my fren CAIPS , his daughter who is 6 yrs old, her SEC CRIM 2 is written. But in case of father and mother SEC CRIM 2 is written. what is meaning of 1 n 2?
refer caips codes for it search them in forum then you get the answer

tahaiqbal

Nov 25, 2011
hi I sponsored my daughter for the PR, I want to check the status of her file through CAIPS note. do I have to send consent letter or not.
I already completed "access to information and personal information request form" wherein I mentioned her information in section B
is that it and I scan it and email it to the email address.

looking forward to get advise
thanks

taha

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

As i have surfed the web i find that the pre-feb 2008 apps processing has been withheld and no decision has yet been taken on the same:-

"If you submitted an application to the FSW program before February 28, 2008, and a selection decision on your application was not made by March 29, 2012, you can add your name to the list of applicants challenging the government's decision. Attorney David Cohen is acting as co-counsel in the effort to prevent Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating pre-February 2008 applications. He is currently representing approximately 200 applicants.
The case is still in its beginning stages. However, lawyers have already secured a 90-day halt on returning any applications or government fees. If we are successful, it is possible that all affected individuals may benefit from the outcome of the court case even if they have not joined the litigation. However, by joining us at this time you can be certain that your application will be included in any successful court decision or negotiated settlement that is reached with CIC."

Source:-http://www.cicnews.com/2012/07/case-federal-skilled-worker-backlog-reduction-071663.html

If any 1 has some up-to-date info on the same pls share, as this can effect our processing too.....

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
what are the chances of success even though 900 applicant won in court but lost their immigration case and got refunded.