+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kuwait PCC

fsmerchant

Nov 14, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello,

Thanks again. So I will proceed with 2 different demand drafts but can I send the documents of both of us and 2 DD in same envelope or need to be different envelopes also? Also I am planning to send by Canada post. Is that ok or need to be UPS only? I can make money order of $120 from Canada post right or should it be from bank! I have no idea about it,never did it in Canada it's been only 4 Months we are here,so everything is new for us. That's why I am asking, don't mind.

Rest about the consulate guys, yes that's the nature they have towards expats in their country and sadly here too, though we pay for the service.
You can send all documents in one envelope . Honestly I am not quite sure of money order from Canada post. Also not sure if we can send via Canada post or stick with UPS. I saw some people mentioned here sending through Canada post. But the way the consulate person spoke to me, I didn't take any chance. If you are sending via Canada post do let me know, so I can send my wife's through Canada post.

D.A

Nov 15, 2016
You can send all documents in one envelope . Honestly I am not quite sure of money order from Canada post. Also not sure if we can send via Canada post or stick with UPS. I saw some people mentioned here sending through Canada post. But the way the consulate person spoke to me, I didn't take any chance. If you are sending via Canada post do let me know, so I can send my wife's through Canada post.
Ok will let you know once I apply and get through this. Thanks for your help.

D.A

Nov 15, 2016
Hello,

Is it possible to submit the PR application under AIP without Police clearance certificate with only payment receipts? And submit those when we get it later? Any idea?