Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
corazon3 said:
Get a copy of ATIP (GCMS notes) to find out what's going on.
What is ATIP & GCMS?

WantToBeInCanada

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
Hello
I just found thisthread and i am waiting for my oath.

We applied around the same time.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 9, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 15, 2012.

We sent you a notice on March 5, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

thats what it says on cic status and i am still waiting for my oath letter.

I hope this helps.
I am using my husbands profile so you may see that he was sponsored.

thnks let me know if you know anything.

Have you been called for the exam yet?

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
WantToBeInCanada said:
Hello
I just found thisthread and i am waiting for my oath.

We applied around the same time.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 9, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 15, 2012.

We sent you a notice on March 5, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

thats what it says on cic status and i am still waiting for my oath letter.

I hope this helps.
I am using my husbands profile so you may see that he was sponsored.

thnks let me know if you know anything.

Have you been called for the exam yet?
Have you called the CIC call centre? Kitchener is calling applicants for oath who have written the test upto end of May. People who wrote tests up to May 21 have already got their oaths. The CIC agent should be able to look at your file and let you know if it has been approved or not. There is definitely a delay on your file. Is your local office Kitchener? You may want to order your ATIP notes and see as well.

Saloo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
coolblues1980 said:
Have you called the CIC call centre? Kitchener is calling applicants for oath who have written the test upto end of May. People who wrote tests up to May 21 have already got their oaths. The CIC agent should be able to look at your file and let you know if it has been approved or not. There is definitely a delay on your file. Is your local office Kitchener? You may want to order your ATIP notes and see as well.
Hi coolblues1980 ,

Did you received your letter for the oath , or there was any change in your e-case
Stating the oath date ? One more question during your test section there was a lot
Of people more than 20 with families as well ?

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Saloo said:
Hi coolblues1980 ,

Did you received your letter for the oath , or there was any change in your e-case
Stating the oath date ? One more question during your test section there was a lot
Of people more than 20 with families as well ?
No, I havent got the letter, it was only posted yesterday, so I guess I will get it tomorrow. ECAS hasnt been updated yet. When I wrote the test, there were about 15 people, 2 families only.