Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
CANUCK A DIS A FI YUH!!

Lowering Your Phone Bill In Jamaica

The house phone bill was exceptionally high, so the man of the house called a family meeting on a Saturday morning after breakfast.

Dad: People, 'ere mi now - Dis wrong. You haffi cut back pon the long distance and cell phone calls dat unuh mekking on the house phone. De phone bill getting very high, and me not even use the house phone fi dem calls any more. Mi use the one ah mi office.

Mum: Same here. Mi hardly use de house phone, because mi mek most of those calls pon mi work phone.

Son: Me too. Mi stop use the house phone long time. Mi always use mi company mobile weh dem gimme.

Helper (Maid): So, wha de problem? Look like all ah wi a use wi work phone then!

Jamaican Helper Seeks A Pay Increase

The Jamaican helper (maid) asked for a pay increase.

The wife was upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise of pay that was requested.

She asked: 'Now Marie, why yuh feel yuh deserve a pay increase?'

Marie: 'Well, ma'am, three reasons why I want de increase.' The first one, mi iron better than you'!

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Marie: 'Your husband say so.'

Wife: 'Oh!'

Marie: 'The second reason .. ah can cook better than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Marie: 'Your husband again'

Wife: 'Oh!'

Marie: 'The third reason is that I am better in bed than you ...'

Wife: (really furious now): 'My husband says that as well??'

Marie: 'No ma'am, your husband's best friend Andrew.

Wife: 'How much yuh seh you want again?'

DIS YAH OOMAN NAH WARE NOOO BAGGY !!!!!! LAWWWWD

HARD WORKING JAMAICAN POLICE

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
woi LCW no kill mi inna di night yah

wel forum member as u see i havent really been on here all day please i am askin for your prayers as i am goin thru a rough time right now please remember me as u say ur prayers thanks

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
lCW, lol, love em, absolutely love em. Stay strong sickntired, its sunday so we say a litttle prayer for you.

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
WOOOW!!!! NUFF POST SINCE I LAST BEEN ON..CONGRATS TO WHO GET THRU!!!!!!!!!

ME DEH YA IN JA A CHILL OUT NOT COMING BACK UNTIL NOV 24 WITH HUBBY THE FEELING IS SOO NICE HIM HAVE LAST MINUTE THINGS FE DO SO I AM JUST HERE WITH HIM AND WILL BE SOOO HAPPY TO LEAVE WITH HIM AND NOT WITHOUT HIM.

LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN, WE ALL HAVE GOOD TIMES, BAD TIMES, SICK TIMES, BUT WHO DO WE GO TO? THE ONE AND ONLY ANSWER IS JESUS!! HE IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND LIFE.

ALL MY FAMILY FORUM, KEEP FAITH AND PRAYERS NEAR AND JESUS WILL HEAR YOU, I PRAYED AND KEPT MYSELF BUSY AND NOW MY LIFE BEGINS.

UPON MY HUSBANDS COMING TO CANADA HE HAS A CHOICE OF 2 JOB OFFERS, SO THAT PART IS TAKEN CARE OF FOR US BECAUSE OF GOD. WITHOUT GOD THERE WOULD BE NO FORWARD, WE WOULD OF BEEN LOOKING, SEARCHING, AS WE SAY IN CANADA ITS WHO YOU KNOW. (A TRUE THING DAT) TRUSS ME.

ON THIS NOTE ME A GO A BEACH AND OL HARBOUR IN ST CATHERINE NOW
TALK TO ALL SOON.

BLESS :)

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
MISSING NO WORRY YUSELF, JUST PRAY AND EVERTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!!

BLESS

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
missboo, didn'y know tomorrow was yor hubbies interview, he's gonna do awesome. Too many good vibz from your frens not to. All of gods blessings to you both.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Hello everyone!!! I'm baaaaack lol

I have a lot of reading to catch up on here....but wanted to let you know I received an email from my MP while I was away. They finally got a response from KG about the file (it took 2 weeks) which said this...

Our File BXXXXXXXXX

Dear Minister

This application was received by this office on the 26 August 2010. Please note the above file number that was allocated to the application at that time.

The application has been placed in our processing queue and the applicant will be contacted directly when the case comes up for review and a decision made.

No action is required by the applicant or his sponsor at this time.

It would be appreciated if you could advise the sponsor of the file number if she is still not aware of it.

Ok so all their info is WRONG!!!! Hubby's file was sent to them from the Mississauga CIC office on Jun 28 and ecas says they started processing it on Aug 4 so how the hell could they say they didn't get it unitl Aug 26? oh and the file number is also WRONG I tried to pull his file up on ecas and it keeps saying there is no record of this person yet if I use my number it works?

I sent an email back to my MP telling them it's wrong and clearly they have the wrong file and asked them to have KG double check that info. Somehow I doubt the MP will do anything though because they said since the file has just been opened there is no need to do anything for at least 6 more months.

Oh well....so it goes....

and hubby still didn't get an AOR...hahahaha I have to laugh because I wanted to know the B # and what did I get? the wrong one lol too funny!!!!

ok guys, I'll catch up on the reading and post again tomorrow....gotta get some sleep!!! lol

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
ok can't sleep lol

rosemel - congrats!!! you've waited a long time and I'm so happy to read your good news and sorry for your loss

HF - congrats on the promotion at work!!! yay!!

kenswife - congrats on hubby's homecoming!!! you must be thrilled

glo - nice to know hubby got a job so quick!! I think I know the place lol I'm sending my hubby over there once he gets here too lol (see I am a stalker! ;))

Angella - congrats to you too!!! you must be over the moon to be bringing hubby home with you....soooo happy for you!!!

sanchester - the only reason I know the date hubby's file was transferred to KG is because I called in to confirm if the RPRF was received and they told me that they sent the file to KG on Jun 28....otherwise, I may not have known. You could try calling CIC Mississauga to find out when they sent it....they should have it on record.

missingmyboo - don't worry yourself about the interview....so far, it seems everyong who has had one has done great and I know your hubby will do just as good as everyone else did!! the good news is that you should have some kind of answer once it's finished.

boy leaving hubby today was tough ... I sooooo wanted to take him home with me!!! it's really hard when you just want to be with the person you love and can't...your fate is in someone else's hands and there is nothing you can do about it. That's the toughest part...not knowing anything and not being able to do anything about it either. I see I'm not the only one anxious and impatient.

oh and welcome to the new people....it's always nice to see the family grow!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Welcome Back NAE. I know how you must be feeling having to leave your hubby behind. Pretty soon you will have him next to you for good..:)

Wow Kg at its best with that email. No words for it.

Boo: Dont worry girl. Tuesday morning your hubby will walk out of that building with his med redo's in hand. No stress girl.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Morning Everyone!

I pray that today will be a day of total victory! IN JESUS NAME! God is able to finish what he started, and is not a God to go back on his word!! Great is thy faithfulness!!

Welcome back Nae! Glad you had a wonderful time! Don't worry, God will fix it for you!!

Missing all the best to you tomorrow! God is able!

Angella enjoy yourself!! I am happy for you!! Be blessed!!

Have a blessed day all! :)

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Welcome back Nae. I am sure you had a great time.

Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Welcome Back, Nae!!! Hope u enjoyed your trip. Thanks!

Angella! That's awesome.. bring back some ackee & salt fish fi mi nuh? ;) Though I know that you could careless what you bring back aside from the hubby :D Very happy for you my dear...

VW - "We've got the victory! Hallleluiah! We've got the victory! Hallleluiah! Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess!"
Eph 1:18 Amen & Amen! Be blessed my dear!

Forum family!! Good mawning! ;D

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning all

Admittedly, i'm feeling rather lousy today...somedays I really wonder if this process will really end for me....

I dont want to be the sour puss today....soon shake the feeling!!!

Missing: girl, everything will be well tomorrow.....we are here..just waiting to shake our pom poms fi unu.....

I think most of the old timers will have their applicatiosn closed for Christmas...speak it into being..

Maple: I read that and responded ages ago......chica...Happy belated bday sweets!

Sickntired: I hope you are feeling better today..I have a gay and a lesbian friend and they dont seem to have such a hard time....they have never expressed being beaten. I know how it is with the men...they swear a night with them will change your mind....boo hoo...girl, just hold the fate...he never gives us more than we can bear.

MrsL: you nuh easy...u crack mi up all the times...peer comedians in ya... a tell yu..

Canuck: i'm sure that custom alone will mek my hubby go trick a treat with our daughter...

Kc: maybe its a twin and you'll get a boy & a girl... ;D ;D
1 yr maternity...me & jammy sooon deh pon dat!!

Enjoy the day guys....

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Happy November all.

Its a brand new Month and Week filled with brand new possibilities. October was an awesome month for updates and this month promises to be even better.

Tomorrow is your big day BOO!

Sheraig: One year Maternity sounds like heaven ???

Hope you all have a great MONDAY!!!!!!!!!