Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome November, lets hope this month sees a lot of updates. October was good to us, sorry to see it go. Heres to a great month.

Late one night a woman was walking home when a man grabbed her and dragged her into the bushes.

"Help me! Help me!" she screamed. "I'm being robbed!"

"You ain't being robbed" her attacker interrupted. "You're being screwed!"

The woman looked down at her attacker as he unzipped his jeans. "If you're screwing me with that," she fumed, "I am being robbed!"

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Morning everyone.

Well, it's November, and I hope this month is as good as October was for movements on files long waiting.

Missing - your hubby will be fine. Tell him to relax and get ready to come home to you :)

Nice one to start the morning, Canuck :p

Take care and have a great week everyone.

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
With God all things are possible........this forum friends is my motto for today

MORNING all how is every one doing lets keep our finger crossed and a prayer in our hearts that every thing goes well

Missin.....its ur time tomorrow u kno big things i feel it girl

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
thanks jammy, VW, kimore and HF. I did have a wonderful time and I'd like to say I'm happy to be back but I'm not lol The first week back is always rough!

lol @ canuck - keep the jokes coming canuck!!! I need the laughs

sheraig - you are allowed to feel lousy girl!! it happens to all of us. I can understand your frustration, you have been waiting the longest. Your day is coming, just keep praying because God is listening...we are all on his time clock.

sickntired - that's a great motto!

hey charlie! how's everything? let's hope you're right about November and everything keeps rolling

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hey Nae! Welcome back, glad to read you had a great time with hubby :)

I am good, thanks for asking. Too busy for my own good, lol.

Yes, I am hopeful Nov goes as well as Oct, it was very nice to see people who have been waiting so long finally get word the end is in sight. I have not yet begun to wait, so I can only imagine their joy.

Sheraig - it is darkest just before the dawn. Keep on keeping on, and yeah, when you feel down, jus gwaan let it out until yuh feel betta.

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@nae nae thanks just been enduring alot these past few days

hey every one where is LCW...MISSIN....GLO....ROSMEL....CONFUSED....SHERIG....CHANUk...HIGHLYFAVOURED....and any one else who i have missed out where are you guys how is every one doing :p

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
sickntired - no worries!!! hopefully we all have enough love here to help you get through the tough times

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
thanks nae nae i have been getting a lot of support in here i love it

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
mi always deh yah ...SICK.....Mi deh yah a look out everyday nuh worry yuh self.....

Anyways mi just a sit here a nice up miself ...if i dont post mi a look pan miself and pluck ...wipe apply and start over again if needed ...jeese...if only mi BOSS new what i do in a day!

how everyone like the pictures hahahahaha!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hey lcw!!! that was a good laugh!!! I tried to copy them to send to hubby but it didn't work...oh well, I sent him the jokes tho...he liked them

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Hi Nae, welcome back!! On e-cas, did you insert all of hubby's info and change the country to JA??

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
thanks maple!!! yes of course I did that lol it's his number so it's his name, birthdate and Country you have to enter, not mine. I even went to the help menu to make sure I was using the right selection from the list re: ID's....still no dice ( I tried it more than once)

I think they got his file mixed up with someone else's especially since they said they didn't receive his file until Aug 26...that's a laugh really since ecas says they started processing it on Aug 4 and I know they received it in July

my main concern was that if they sent an AOR letter or any letters requesting the police redo due to the fraud incident or an interview or God knows what else they can request that perhaps he didn't receive it. We all know KG doesn't always send AOR letters which is fine, and the mail down there is not exactly reliable, if they sent something and he didn't get it, how would we know they are asking for something? it's not like they update ecas on that stuff....it would be nice if they did!

plus their website says if you don't receive anything within 8 weeks of them having the file to let them know....they've had my husband's file for about 4 months now.

and to be very honest, I along with some others on here I'm sure, really really really wished his file would go through as fast as chelley's or highlyflavoured's hubby's did....we all know that that's out of the ordinary but it didn't keep me from hoping and wishing :-[

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
First of NAE...welcome back HOME ..ITcold nah rass :p :p....

I aint getting warmed to the thought of winter yet ...I just cyaaan manage cold no more man ...It to hard pan mi ...lol ...How was JA anyways ...
I can imagine nice and warm ...ahhh well ..I was talking to hubby last night anyways and from what he was saying we are going to Jamaica sometime after christmas...we gunna buy the tickets soon ....hopefully there is a deal or something ...man ...i hate expensive freakin tickets ...it not 2 flying to JA no more its 4 ...OUCH!!

I was reading about KG's response to you ...Thats pretty damn screwed up if you ask me ....If that was me i would be all over them like a fat kid on a smarty!! lol .....So it goes.. ;D

LOL those pics were off jamacians.com go check it out they have all kinds of cool stuff on there....

But seriously girl i hope it naw a guh suh fi yuh ....and yuh cyaan take a fasta approach wid deh whole a dis!! Cau mi kno it hard fi tru ... :(

But anyways wah gwaan everyone else ....anyone else find it cold nah rass outta door ...mi cyaaan beleive how deh system dip suh!!

Anyone ina JA ....wah gwaaan with the storm coming to JA on wensday?? me and hubby are worreid man !!

Sheraig ...girlfreind i Sure hope your feeling betta man as the day progressed mami!! Keep yuh head up this poem a fi you

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than

It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up
Whe he might have captured the victor's cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out -

The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It might be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
well guess what..............OM GONNA BE THE FIRST UPDATE FOR NOVEMBER

hubby got a call this morning to bring in his pp and the ticket so he get off the island before the medical expires by the end of this month

i dont even now if i should laff or cry .my stomach is literally turning upside down

i would like to thank alll of u guys for the support and encouragement over the past two years . all of the haedaches are worth it

im sure everyone that has gotten thru had the feelings. i never expected it to be so overwhelming. omgggggggggg

gotta go look a ticket ill be back later

evryone have a blessed day

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey all...

i've been lurking a bit but was fairly busy last week.. just a few things off the top of my head

kc and everyone else who has seen their other half's get health coverage and doctors appts... GET THE CHICKEN POX SHOT!!!! lol... grown a$$ men with the chicken plague are miserable and whiney and other things that are probably grounds for divorce... but i put up with him and got him some oatmeal bath (hehehe) and bendryl and he's okay now, but it's no more fun as an adult that it was when we were kids and it's not a popular disease/condition down there, so most haven't had it... sooooo go, get it... today! lol

umm... jamaican mail.. do you know that we got every single piece of mail/package/cards with money in them that were sent to us down there? we picked up at the post and the mail dude knew us by our car, had the mail for the entire family (9 of us in total) ready when we were pulling in... i loved going to get mail and we never had an issue... i know other areas aren't that lucky, but our experiences changed my mind that the entire system was a joke :)

sherig... chin up hun... you too will see the day soon enough... i think kg is just waiting to the middle of the cold ass winter to bus ya'll (lol lol lol).... we had -'ve temps last night and i'm so not ready... last winter i was complaining about the january breeze up in spalding, how on gods green earth am i going to survive the Ontario winter... and some of you aren't even playing heading to them colder a$$ places... just you wait... you'll get your call and be landing in -40C I KNOW it!!! :) ;) hehehehe

nae... welcome back... hope it was a great vacay...

kenswife... hope hubby landed safely

missing... gl to hubby tomorrow... i'm sure it'll all work out

ang... enjoy the weather, you're coming back to winter i suspect ;) hope hubby has a parka all ready for him too! :p

LCW... funny pics... funniest one i saw to date had a wall that had painted on it "only battyman pi$$ here"... priceless... only in jamaica... i'm too lazy to dig it up tho, so you'll just have to use your imagination lol..
rosie... i don't think i said congrats, but congrats :)

kmc... congrats

greetings to jammy, HF, sick, canuck, maple, charlie, confuse, anxious, and everyone else i'm forgetting...

nothing much new here other than hubby having the chicken plague and it getting cold... trick or treating last night was an adventure... i'm not a huge fan of freezing my butt off to beg for anything... but the kids had fun... my little baby was a devil and TOOO CUTE... he's not walking yet (lazy bugger) so he enjoyed being pushed around and throwing his little pitchfork at people when he could... my daughter was, as always, a princess, and my son was a spiderman ninja (don't ask)... they got too much junk and i'm sure i'll gain 10lbs at least... ugh!

and yes, tomas ah come... batten down the hatches and pray for the jamaica jump all... crossing fingers and praying for ya'll

okay... back to work... take care all