Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
SOANXIOUS I WAS MEANING IT IN A JOKING WAY :p :p....AND THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ...AND I THOUGHT THE WAY THINGS WENT HERE TODAY I DIDNT WANT YOU TO MIS UNDERSTAND MI JOKE GIRLFREIND I love to run joke i never never intend to try to cross noboddy...

But glad you seen the point of that post ..I love good times and laughter...thats why i deleted it ...hope you understand now why i did..

LOL ....Although mi fat fluffy watever you waan call it i would love to slim down ...I quit smoking 1 month ago and now i have put on a likkle extra ...I would love it if i could go back to when hubby could pick me up easily now it s strain him back...Poor baby!! Now Daggarin LOL well mi suppose it a hot him them too !! ...lawwwd ave mercy!! hahahahahaha!! MI BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mind!!!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
any one on facebook and would like to add me i would like to add some ppl if u do please message my inbox on here

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
...........I logged on at 11am and I'm finally caught up........6:34pm DWL
You all keep me so entertained...... @ my desk eating popcorn!!

I have so much to say... don't know where to begin:

KW - hope you're bringing hubby home in style... All the best to you both! :-*

Sharaig - check your inbox!

Canuck - you KILL me.......DWL ;D

KC - I don't like when you leave me out of things... I'm playing along with 'it's a girl too'

JW - Wha gwan mi gyal, yuh soon leffe work. Nuh worry yuhself.

Sick/tired - Sorry for your troubles, it musn't be easy. Hang in there! ;)

Sanchester - LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! :-* Acceptance speech was straight.

......I'm sure I forgot some things... I'm getting old.

On that note Sanchester - Happy birthday to US!!!! :-*

A very special thank you to all my friends on here that blew up my phone and FB today with your birthday wishes..... you are all LOVED!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good friday everyone. Kenswife you must be so excited. Enjoy every minute girl. Hubby got a job yayyyy. Not what he really wants but hey its a start. A assembly line at a candy factory. 2 weeks days and 2 weeks of nights blaaaaaaa, and freaken 12hr shifts. Not good as we will cross paths long enough for maybe a very fast Bambam..lol. Owell we gotta do what we gotta do.

I asked before but I think was over looked. Do I need to let Revenue Canada know hubby is back. There also was something in that welcome binder about applying for GST we don't do that now do we?

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol@LCW. for real when i was in england smoking became a habit and each time i tried to kick the habit i would start eating every time i feel for a cigarette, so that was a lot of eating, so i stuck with the cigarettes until i was pregnant i stopped, so i totally feel you on that.

naa man, mi naa tek offence to dem tings deh...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
ANxious..hehe ...you know smoking is the devil ...hahah ...It really is ...I hate the fact i even allowed myself 14 years ago to smoke ...but i cannot change it ...now since i fought so darn hard to quit smoking i suppose I can handle some weight loss ...I mean if i can quit a 14 year habit i can loose my extra tyah!! .. Roll out............................hahahah ;D

Maple Hi Hows it going ??? ...INSERT ..."WAVING" "i am over here I am over HERE!! You mus remeber to mention the bt about lemonade ...so pop corn and lemonade!! yessssssssssssums!!

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!! AND MANY MORE ...SO HUBBY Give you your bday present as yet bahabahabaha we all know what that one is!! have fun with that ... :p :p :p

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
mhmmmm....mashed eddoe with butter n maramite :d :d :d

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
Hi all how is everyone tonight? I have a question about how long is it taking Kingston to start processing files from Canada these days.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Precious40
I dont think there is a service standard as far as starting is concerned. so technically they can really have our files for quiet a few months without doing anything. as long as its within their timescales.
but according to their website it can be anywhere between 7-15 months to have it Completed. but with Kgn you never know, it can be more or less.

what I do know... is that they do have a 6-8 weeks service standard to send us an AOR
so we know our file has been received.
and give us an idea how long its expected to take to finalise our files, as per their website.
The thing is few people are getting them these days. and the ones who do, dont always get them within the timescale quoted.

I think every case is different. and it also depends on how busy they are too.

but follow your gut as to wether you want to contact them or not if you feel you have waited too long before hearing anything.
BEARING IN MIND THEY HAVE A DONT COME DONT CALL POLICY.
which sucks

Hubby contacted them in our case, but we waited till after the 6 to 8 weeks to do so.
and we got a reply just this week
I'm sure a more seasoned Member may have some more info on that for you though.

Hope this helps

Godbless

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
HEy precious whats up girl ......Have the pickney landed as yet ....I know Kingston is slow had hell these days people still having them issues with KG ....Whats going on wit you are the kids not getting through or what ??? Nice to see you tho!!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good hevelinnnnnn....woie again what a piece ah reading, by time mi dun mi figet wha ad wha mi waa comment pon to baxide!!! @ Sick bless up girl, yuh kno seh as J'cans we taught to be Gay is wrong n what not, but hear mi, personally and I am a straight woman, live you life my girl, God Bless you and your wife and family. Cho life shawt yaw, look ow much men bun fiyah pon nyammin cratches and ah slurp up di ting like bag juice. Me naw no time fi wish badness pon nobady. Yu ting soon sawt out.

@ whomever issues were with being impatient mi not even file yet and mi anxious lololol...dat just natural. Look how some ppl get through in 5 months other waiting like 2 yrs..We inya fi share and vent and ease di stress offa wi situation.

@ I grew up in Jamaica and we got all our injection whe dem carry wi ah clinic as them do here. In addition we were given worm medicine too lol! over the summer my kids Granny race mi up seh mi fi gi di pickney dem worm medicine lololol.

Yyz-Mbj Tuesday! I am excited lol. Not even mi nails dun so mi a gah yard pop down but if a 2 crackers n so so wata wi go drink well at least it will be in my home with my husband lol.

Happy weekend to all!

P.S Big up Chukie fi di hail!! Bless

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
wow . i been gone 2 days

look at all the fuss.wow

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Morning Forum.... Good vibes today.... !!

Precious, I would say the best thing to do is keep checking your ecas once a week or so and pray that you see the notice that they have started the process of the file.... I know your hubby is here already if i remember correctly... but things have changed a lot since when we applied for our hubbies... it seems to have slowed down a lot, except for a few cases.

I know generally speaking kids that are being sponsored that are not biological from both sponsoring parents take longer than usual because of the added proof and checking that they have to do to make sure that every person involved including biological mother is aware and also approving.. even when there is a letter and all the necessary papers and things givin with the package they still seem to take longer, and its been noticed here that when there is children in a file it takes longer... look at jammy, maple, lcw, soanxious etc.... not one was a short process.... lets pray that your case changes that observation!!

Maple... girl, how can you get left out my internet life when you involved full time in my real life... ;D never that! You cake and candles await you tonite! along with a big fat 6 and NO i am not partnering with hubby no more... lol......... and for it being a girl.. lol... me you and soanxious are on the girl tip... only a few more weeks till i find out! time starting to go slow now... cant wait for the 1 year maternity leave here!!!! brap!

lol kmc, mrslwsn, a peice of read for real.... I am going to church across the street today while on my way to do some shopping.... my mind need an intervention after all the words i read yesterday! :(

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Happy weekend to us all and love the positive vibes that are back with us. Gotta hate interlopers crashen our party.
Maple, didn't know you havin a birthday, HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY mi fren. Snow is melting out west, supposed to hit +10 today, woohoo.
LCW, gained 46 lbs in 46 months when I quit. Went through a divorce and lost 46 lbs in 46 days, then started smokin again after 8 years. Have quilt but quit for a few weeks at a time, smoke for a couple days and quit again. You will be so happy and feel so much better. Problem is the food tastes sooo much better.
Thank you for putting this forum up for us and thank mi frens who have stayed positive throughout our hardest of times. Everyone contributes what they know, if we can't help each other, we support each other. No matter what race we are, intimate preferences, or which life style we prefer. WE ARE A FAMILY, lets stay that way ok.
In Gods name I ask this