St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:p a baaaaay!

Kc, real words...

i am such a facebook addict that whenever i read the posts on here im looking for the ''like'' button to just say i like it and the person can see that i like it....hmmmm. lol. they shouldve have a ''like and dislike'' button, rather than the negative n positive button...

KGN WHAT THE HELL R U DOING? SEND US SUPMN MAN, NO MATTER HOW SMALL

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Greetings & Blessings! :D

Anxiously, we haven't applied yet. Just because hubby doesn't actually have anything in his name as of yet. However, his 3 months is up next week on the 30th. ;)

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
soanxious... LOL, you know your an addict when your looking for the like button!! thats funny....

oh my gosh the fritters are so good and to make them better drink a beer with them.... anything fried is good with beer... delcious...

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
LOL@ Soanxious. you beat me and me always on facebook!

KC: Love the fritters with some hot chocolate tea! And these are way easier to make than fried dumplins. I hate the taste of beer and about 2 will get me drunk.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will try them with beer Kc. Mi prefer guiness to beer though

Jammy, girl if two beer drunk u then its not that bad, my friend if she drink half a smirnoff ice she drunk.

i agree, to make fried dumplings is a pain sometimes, the fritters easier and taste better i think. I love it with chocolate tea too! lol, but not the ready made, the one u grate and boil and strain....mmmmm. i think im going to make some fritters, Gio loves it, so it will be a pleasant surprise for him when he gets home. :)

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Morning Forum Fam Or should I say afternoon. This shows how alert I really am ......anyway
Good to see evryone in good Spirits.
Anticipating what the week holds.

Nice little positive vibes going on. NICE :)

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thought i would share this topic that i saw just now

Changes to Immigration Regs affecting spousal/cl/cp applications expected soon.
« on: September 14, 2010, 12:56:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
The chatter in the legal community is that this is going to happen sometime this fall however this is NOT confirmed. The government posted the proposed changes in the Canadian Gazette in April of this year (a requirement before an Act of Parliament can be amended).

Here is the Gazette posting:

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2010/2010-04-03/html/reg1-eng.html

The Canadian Immigrant magazine does a good job of explaining in basic terms what this means:

http://www.canadianimmigrant.ca/newsandviews/news/article/6878

IMHO, this is going to mean more refusals which in turn will result in an even larger backlog at the IAD. Oy vay!

To anyone who is planning to apply under this class in the future, PREPARE WELL! Marriage has long been viewed as the "easiest" way to get into Canada and with all the press regarding fraudulent marriages in the last couple of years, this government is reacting by making the rules even more strict.

On the bright side, hopefully this means there will be fewer victims of fraud. On the dark side, applicants and sponsors need to get VERY SERIOUS about their applications (as if they weren't already!) and never assume anything when it comes to immigration. Refusals will be common and will have nothing to do with genuiness but rather, because the VO feels the marriage was entered into for the primary purpose of immigrating to Canada. In other words, a VO could believe your marriage is real but that the only reason your spouse met and married you in the first place was because they wanted to immigrate to Canada.

I'm not posting this to scare anyone. Those who are already in process need not worry about these changes (which have NOT been proclaimed yet) as applicants in process would be assessed under the former Regs. But I've been around here long enough to know there are many readers who are thinking about getting married and/or sponsoring their partner at a later date and want them to be aware that it's going to get tougher and they need to be very thoroughly prepared.

In all honesty, my greatest fear is for those sponsoring partners from 3rd world countries where the socio-econmic status differs greatly as well as those entering arranged marriages. This is where the greatest impact will be felt in my view.

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Anxiouslywaiting said:
Thank you LCW....... Info much appreciate, have a bless one!

I have to say that will be my catch phrase too.............

I believe Chantol who said that' But to be Frank, I'm only bothered by negatives if its on my Bank Balance..

you gotta love it' that sh**t was funny....that was the highlight of the morning.. I hope I quote correctly..............

Anxsiouslywaiting- I agree I was tearing up with laughter when I heard that the first time , and I'd love to take credit for that catch phrase put I stole it from Godbless's email. she nuh easy one bit, the phrases she come up with sometimes I tell you.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
yea, i love guiness too... i love the bitterness. lol @ drunk off 2 beer - aww, bless lol... you know though, sometimes 1 beer can drunk me more than 3 or 4... its like the initial bit of liquor in your system frosses u out.

Mmm hot chocolate... I like it fresh too, with melted chocolate and hot cream or milk... yummy... its the best on a cold winter morning... you think you like it in JA wait till the two of you come to Canada and have it in the winter...

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
aww.. amongt many a things soanxious :) everything will be sweeter and lovlier with hubby...

its all about the full complete circle!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah...:( i know. mi miss him so much. he will be here for his bday next month though so thats something exciting to look forward to, i already have a sexy lingerie that i know will blow his mind... :p

cant wait to be with him every night... :(

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: He's an October dude....my hubby is October tooo...raeeeee!! ;D ;D

Happy that you gettting some company soon girl.....how long will he be here....girl, you need to get a lingerie for every night that he'll be here.....
remind him what him waiting on.....rae!!!!!!!!!!!

I want you guys to get thru soon.....

Jammy: whe posty de pon..? ::)

PLUR!!!