+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Welcome Godfada! What is FSW?
Let me also apologize for crashing u guys forum;) but love the fellowship and info. Twoheartsonelove, the FSW stands for Federal Skilled Worker. So instead of being sponsored, i am trying to get into Canada using my occupation.

Good news though, Kvo has been moving very quickly this year, not sure if its because this the last year they are doing the FSW program like this. Next year is a totally new program.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Morning and Happy (ugh) Monday JamFam!! Hope you all had a good weekend :D On a positive note some of us lucky ones will be with our spouses within the week (or are already there).

Hoping, wishing and praying for some PPRs from KGN and POS this week. Think we need some chanting to let those offices hear us and how much we need our spouses here with us especially as the weather gets cooler....

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR...send out some....PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR
Yayyyyyy mi cyannn wait ! Friday afternoon mi deh pon ! :D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
ceeallen said:
Morning fam jam!!!! It's been sooo long since I viewed this thread, decided I would pop in to show some love and see the progress since my time!!!

Hubbys been here almost two years and things are extremely wonderful! Can't complain....we are moving into our new place next month, definitely excited about that! Kids are also doing well. For all those that don't know, I have a 3 year old son and a 4 month old baby girl! They are also doing very well. Life is sooo beautiful.

Kingston, there's sooo many families waiting to be reunited....please keep it moving....and fast!!!!!!!

Just an encouragement........I remember having to deal with immigration....some days were extremely difficult to bear....there were days I even felt like I was dieing.....what helped me to endure such a difficult time was the thought.... This too shall pass....it doesn't matter how long you have been or will wait, this wait is NOT forever. Compared to lifetime you and hubby or wifey will have once they arrive....immigration is only 1% of that. Keep the faith until your time comes, because it will come and things wil go sooo fast from there!
Hello CeeAllen...so nice of you to pop in and offer such encouraging words. Congrats on the happy family. Good luck to you all and please keep posting and visiting.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MelJam said:
Yayyyyyy mi cyannn wait ! Friday afternoon mi deh pon ! :D
Woo hoo!! I leave Saturday afternoon...5 more sleeps ;D

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good Morning

Well hubby has finally handed in the docs that they asked us to hand in 2 weeks ago. We were waiting for an original of one of them that they requested.

Now the wait begins for PPR!!!

Meljam and Thor....hope you ladies have fun and please have a few drinks for me!! xo

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning

Well hubby has finally handed in the docs that they asked us to hand in 2 weeks ago. We were waiting for an original of one of them that they requested.

Meljam and Thor....hope you ladies have fun and please have a few drinks for me!! xo
Yay ! Good good ! So Hubby soon home fi real now !! :D
Will have drinks for u for sure and will take a pictures for u :)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
MelJam said:
Yay ! Good good ! So Hubby soon home fi real now !! :D
Will have drinks for u for sure and will take a pictures for u :)
yay!!! Thanks!!!! Also - send some heat back up here too.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
ceeallen said:
Morning fam jam!!!! It's been sooo long since I viewed this thread, decided I would pop in to show some love and see the progress since my time!!!

Hubbys been here almost two years and things are extremely wonderful! Can't complain....we are moving into our new place next month, definitely excited about that! Kids are also doing well. For all those that don't know, I have a 3 year old son and a 4 month old baby girl! They are also doing very well. Life is sooo beautiful.

Kingston, there's sooo many families waiting to be reunited....please keep it moving....and fast!!!!!!!

Just an encouragement........I remember having to deal with immigration....some days were extremely difficult to bear....there were days I even felt like I was dieing.....what helped me to endure such a difficult time was the thought.... This too shall pass....it doesn't matter how long you have been or will wait, this wait is NOT forever. Compared to the lifetime you and hubby or wifey will have once they arrive....immigration is only 1% of that. Keep the faith until your time comes, because it will come and things wil go sooo fast from there!
Thanks you for your message !! One day gonna be our turn to write message like this ! Thats so sweet reading this morning! :)

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning

I am on pins and needles!!! I feel as though I am waiting for word on MY hubby's stuff all over again!!! :p :p :p

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Ninirae said:
I am on pins and needles!!! I feel as though I am waiting for word on MY hubby's stuff all over again!!! :p :p :p
AWE Thanks Hun xo

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning

On the road to PPR for you and hubby Sammy! Very excited for you :)

No worries I will have two drinks a day for you...one bc you are not there and the second bc you are pregnant and not able to drink..LOL!

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning

Whoo hoo! PPR next week for your hubby Sammy!!! I'll send you plenty of good vibes and JA rays of sunshine 8)

Leaving Sunday, hopefully bring hubby back with me the next Sunday after meeting Mr & Mrs MelJam, THOR, Yqm_fa and Jamwife, awesome! :D

AkeliaTarihq

Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Request
3-06-2014
Med's Done....
3-04-213
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-9-2014
LANDED..........
24-10-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning

Good stuff!!!
PPR SOON FOR YOU!!!! ;D

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Sh and Sh said:
Hello all...

HELP!!!!

I have a situation and need advice!

My husband has been asked for:
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- police check redo
- medical redo

he has 2 daughters ( different mothers) they need to have:
- birth certificates
- medicals redo

One mother is compliant and is working and helping to get everything done.
The other mother is being a big problem...

**** Here it is...

My husbands daughter needs to redo her medical. She cant redo the medical without a passport. In order to get the passport, she needs to have a parent or guardian sign her passport application. **The birth mother has listed the daughter in a DIFFERENT LAST NAME from my husband, so he cant sign for the passport as a parent!! ( or can he??) Would this lead to a DNA test? Should we get a name change done??

ALSO --- the birth mother has to get a drivers licence or a voter card, but she doesn't even have a birth certificate, because she said that HER mother never registered her as a child!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!! I thought of just removing her from the filing process/ application- but with a second opinion have been told that our FILE COULD be refused all together for misrepresentation!!

HELP!!!!! We only have about 50 days now until this is all due to be sent in!!

Sh & sh
Hi!! sh n sh yes this really is a huge problem, first of all the mother with no BC needs to go by the main register General n pay for a search n first of all go there n ask how to go about getting started if she jump on it right away then that part can be solved n stay on them, for the daughter part am not sure how to advise for the name change with his daughter not having same last name as her dad, didnt your hubby knew of the name change before he put her on file? That's gonna be hard to solve and you guys come so far to have the file a mess or refusal, get on it asap guys start asking questions till you get answers

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
impatientgirl said:
Hi!! sh n sh yes this really is a huge problem, first of all the mother with no BC needs to go by the main register General n pay for a search n first of all go there n ask how to go about getting started if she jump on it right away then that part can be solved n stay on them, for the daughter part am not sure how to advise for the name change with his daughter not having same last name as her dad, didnt your hubby knew of the name change before he put her on file? That's gonna be hard to solve and you guys come so far to have the file a mess or refusal, get on it asap guys start asking questions till you get answers
Hi ShnSh

I kinda had the same problem. The mother does not need a driver license the system is too corrupt but yes requardless of what you do she need a birthcertificate which is not strange that she does not have one all, a lot of mothers did not register their child, it could take about a wk to get her BC they do have express but express is not what we know it should be but its a one day process the earlier they go to the office the better it is she just need to do what impatientgirl said to do. As for the father is he on his daughter BC but i believe he need a consent letter from the mother http://www.jhcottawa.ca/forms/passport.pd
if im not mistaking which still confuses me, my hubby son did not have BC so they register him in the same yr we got married which was 2013 will the ask for DNA i hope the hell not but i will tell you this its going to be a big headache becuz the hold process is strange and unrulely.
Getting her the voter id card take just over a month and i believe it free for 1st timers now i dont know your situation but this all can be done in the time frame but it going to cost a good chuck of money but u cant waste time you need to get on this like now. so hurry up and get the BC so the process can start Good Luck and stay calm
hope this helps