Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning!!!!

Come on Kingston. Make some noise this week.....please!!!

DG.....when and if you come up for air girl we are all waiting for your landing story!

2 weeks and my baby girl is going to be one. Where the heck as the time gone!!!! 11 days and I will be in JA with my hubby. It's been a LONG 9 months without him. My baby got pics done for her first birthday and thought I would share one of them with you

Have a great day everyone

Morning everyone :D

Thanks for sharing photo's of the birthday Girl Sammy... :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Nevaeha said:
Happy Saturday, Jamfam!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and the beautiful warm weather!

We received a request from someone to join our fb group and I don't know who it is. If it's you, please pm me and I'll gladly add you. And if anyone else is interested in joining, please let me know.

:D

PS - Hubby and I booked a trip to JA...239 sleeps! :p
Doesn't it feel so much better to have a countdown and not be too stressed about how many days away it is?? So happy that you and hubby will be going back to JA together and returning together!! No more ridulous seperations!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning!!!!

DG.....when and if you come up for air girl we are all waiting for your landing story!

2 weeks and my baby girl is going to be one. Where the heck as the time gone!!!! 11 days and I will be in JA with my hubby. It's been a LONG 9 months without him. My baby got pics done for her first birthday and thought I would share one of them with you

Ohhhh Sammy she is absolutely precious and so beautiful!!! Amazing that you will be able to celebrate her first birthday with her daddy too!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning and Happy (lol) Monday JAMFAM!! Well today is a beautiful day in the GTA so at least that puts a smile on my face.

Let's go KGN send back some PPs and request some new PPRs!!!

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning!!!!

Oh my Sammystorm, your daughter is such a sweetheart, so pretty and full of life!

I'm happy that she'll spend her first anniversary with daddy & mommy, I wish her that daddy comes home soon as birthday present.

If I'm not back before you leave, I wish you the most extraordinairy vacations :-*

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
Hello All!

Awe! Sammy your babe is so precious!! xoxo

Just a question- my babe is going to be 6 weeks old this week. I was thinking that hopefully we will be getting some news from KGN soon, and if not babe and I would make a trip to Jamaica.

My friend came over this wknd and scared me so much about bringing her there at a young age- she could get sick, catch something, end up in hospital, ect...

Please share your thoughts on this...

Lets go KGN!!!!!!! Its been too quiet lately!

:-X :-X

Sh&sh&babysh

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Thanks Sh!!!! xoxo

I took my baby when she was 2 months old and we stayed for almost 2 months. We were fine. I made sure that I bought stuff from here and what I ran out of I bought down there. I waited until she had her first set of needles before we went and we were down there for rainy season. Can you say BUGS galore!!! She was perfectly fine!!!! Take avantage of your mat leave...I sure did. Go spend this time with hubby and let him get to know the baby.

And think about it this way as well....babies are born in JA everyday and they are fine!!! One thing I will tell you though. Some ways of parenting are a little different then Canadian ways. So just be prepared for that. In the end go, have fun and visit hubby!!!!

If you want to PM me and ask anything go ahead. I will help you with any questions that you have

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! I have a question regarding the Option C print out - how critical is this to ones application. And what is it's primary need? This is my situation, I have not filed taxes for many years, because my salary has been income tax free. I work primarily with first nations organizations and all have been income tax salary exempt. I have been employed consistently since 1998 and never been on social assistance. I have letters from all my employers confirming my employment duration, salary and that its tax exempt.

I heard that option c print out was to determine if one has been on social assistance and in reading CIC they say no one will be turned down because of income. I am fortunate that my salary is healthy. But I am nervous about being turned down to sponsor because I do not provide this "print-out". anyone in similar situation.

thanks (meegwetch)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
the mrs campbell said:
Hi everyone! I have a question regarding the Option C print out - how critical is this to ones application. And what is it's primary need? This is my situation, I have not filed taxes for many years, because my salary has been income tax free. I work primarily with first nations organizations and all have been income tax salary exempt. I have been employed consistently since 1998 and never been on social assistance. I have letters from all my employers confirming my employment duration, salary and that its tax exempt.

I heard that option c print out was to determine if one has been on social assistance and in reading CIC they say no one will be turned down because of income. I am fortunate that my salary is healthy. But I am nervous about being turned down to sponsor because I do not provide this "print-out". anyone in similar situation.

thanks (meegwetch)
Option C is mandatory however -Send in all the info that you have received from your employer then and also add a letter stating why you don't pay taxes. Also include year end pay stubs, etc. This might be enough but I can't guarantee it!

ANITA1

Jan 28, 2014
Here is an excerpt from Guide IMM 5482 – Instruction to fill the Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283)

if you are unable to obtain and produce an “Option-C Printout” or if your income reported in this document is less than your minimum necessary income, you will need to provide documentation establishing the amount of income you earned over the period of 12 months preceding the date of your application, such as: pay stubs, if you are employed; a statement of business of activities, if you are self-employed; bank statements, if you have received interest income; statements or certificates, if you have other sources of income (investment, rental, pension, special benefits paid under the Employment Insurance Act, etc.). Your spouse or common-law partner will need to provide similar documentation if he or she is co-signing the undertaking and does not produce an “Option-C Printout” or if the income reported on your spouse or common-law partner’s “Option-C Printout” combined with your available income is less than your minimum necessary income.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
the mrs campbell said:

thanks (meegwetch) I too am in the situation. You must get the option c print out. I then showed proof of income from my tax free job. I sent a year's worth of proof. I just now ordered my notes and I see they made a note of it and I see they noted that they did a check as well that I have never been on welfare. So , get the option c for sure , then send proof of income

MrsG

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22 2013
File Transfer...
Apr. 30 2013
Med's Request
Meds Redo: Apr. 14 2014; PC Redo: Mar. 20 2014
Med's Done....
Jan. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28 2104 (picked up on Aug. 4)
cafelatte02 said:
Thank you CanJam, we'll do for sure it's been a while we didn't enjoy all inclusive hotel 8)

We were happy to know that they requested an extension for the medical, but I thought that they would start working on the app. after a year you know... First set of notes showed nothing started yet but I was hoping that they just didn't updated the efile.

My hubby redo his PC, so that when he receive a call we will avoid additional delay. We are just growing impatient, as we all know this journey is not always easy. But we are still there stronger than ever, after all this we'll definately be though lol! I know our time will come, hopefully soon ::)
Hi CafeLatte02,

We both sent in our applications around the same time and we're kinda at the same place (mine might be more "complicated" since there's been this and that that they've been requesting). En tout cas, we'll both get good news soon! Maybe while you're in Jamaica with your husband! Have an amazing time!!

MrsG

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22 2013
File Transfer...
Apr. 30 2013
Med's Request
Meds Redo: Apr. 14 2014; PC Redo: Mar. 20 2014
Med's Done....
Jan. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28 2104 (picked up on Aug. 4)
Kadi27 said:
TGIF JamFam ;D

Welcome Mrs. G, and all the best on your immigration journey which appears to be wrapping up now :)

cafelatte02 I believe PPR is coming soon for you girl, just keep the faith, I remember getting that same response from Kingston 4 months before getting additional docs request then PPR. Yours maybe sooner ;)

time is coming up greengurl :D

Thanks for the update Carm, we need more of those encouragement because I totally believe our journey really starts when our hubby or wife arrives in Canada.

It's labor Day in JA; so am not sure if KGN is observing this holiday but i surely hope they are laboring over our files :p

For my ladies who are into health and wellness and finding healthy products for you and your family, I will be in the Brampton area on Sunday doing a presentation.

Please PM me if you are interested to learn more.

Have a fabulous weekend eveyone
Thank you, Kadi27!

I hope your presentation on Sunday went well!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning!!!!

She is so precious Sammy!! It's awesome that you will be able to celebrate her 1st birthday together in Jamaica.
I think hubby and I are flying home the day you arrive in Jamaica as we are leaving Jamaica in 11 days!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
She sweet sah :D Daddy will be over the moon to see how much she has grown. Safe flight Sammy; time is coming up :)

sammystorm19 said:
Good morning!!!!