Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Thanks for remembering Mrs. G, it went really well! ;D

MrsG said:
Thank you, Kadi27!

I hope your presentation on Sunday went well!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good evening all,

Wow Kingston sure has been busy huge congratulations to all the husbands and wives who recently landed bap bap. DG congrats girl can't wait to read the long waited landing story and I know it's going to be a an excellent read. Carm nice to see you around and giving everyone updates on the the after math. C&T my girl how is everything? Hello to all the old timers. Welcome to all the newbies and congrads to all that have heard from Kingston weather it's in process, decision made or any sort of update. Sammy baby girl is growing up so quick happy 1st bday to her. Enjoy your trip coming up it's well needed.

Take care

Mr and Mrs O&O

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Where are my girls Nini and Mrs P ? Ladies you soon get through the backlog is a killer. Keep the faith

Nev girl countdown is on for a trip back to ja congrads. How is married life? Hubby and I are taking a trip in dec but not to ja somewhere else we just haven't decided.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
MrsG said:
Hi CafeLatte02,

We both sent in our applications around the same time and we're kinda at the same place (mine might be more "complicated" since there's been this and that that they've been requesting). En tout cas, we'll both get good news soon! Maybe while you're in Jamaica with your husband! Have an amazing time!!
Hi MrsG,

I wish they would have called my hubby to request stuff, at least it shows that they are working on your file lol!

I would love my hubby to receive a call while I'm there, but I also try not to expect too much, it gets me desappointed afterward... They have to do something at one point, I'll try to keep the faith and be patient until then (being patient isn't an easy task for me :p)

Ton en tout cas a piqué ma curiosité ;D, est-ce que tu parraines du Québec?
We are not many sponsors from here, eh, eh.

Thanks for you reply. They are all very welcome :)

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
*rises from the ashes* ......*slowly opens mouth* .......*clears throat*

Hello JamFam so I have finally defeated the evil finals and got rid of some tedious errands and some other heavy duty work that needed to be dealt with.....long and short I find time to come on the forum and Facebook again. :p Now first and foremost congrats ladys and especially DADDYS GIRL!!!! Happy for you guys, wishing you all successful marriages and a prosperous, fruitful future.

Next on the agenda ..... I think we need to elect a spy from the forum to spy on Kingston because I swear they have a special pick for ppl who join these forums. Cuz I don't know why ppl must wait 1yr, 2 yr + for their things.
KINGSTON: Di ppl dem so wi a work and dem jus a criticise and won't keep dem damn mouth shut! Fi DAT hol' day several months delay yah!
Forum: WORK KINGSTON!!!! WORK!!

Thirdly, can someone kindly resend me the link to the spreadsheet. If I comb through this forum to look for it again it going to put me back in the zone that buried me in the ashes in the first place.

With all that said, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN JAMFAM its been too long :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CeCe la Belle said:
*rises from the ashes* ......*slowly opens mouth* .......*clears throat*

Hello JamFam so I have finally defeated the evil finals and got rid of some tedious errands and some other heavy duty work that needed to be dealt with.....long and short I find time to come on the forum and Facebook again. :p Now first and foremost congrats ladys and especially DADDYS GIRL!!!! Happy for you guys, wishing you all successful marriages and a prosperous, fruitful future.

Next on the agenda ..... I think we need to elect a spy from the forum to spy on Kingston because I swear they have a special pick for ppl who join these forums. Cuz I don't know why ppl must wait 1yr, 2 yr + for their things.
KINGSTON: Di ppl dem so wi a work and dem jus a criticise and won't keep dem damn mouth shut! Fi DAT hol' day several months delay yah!
Forum: WORK KINGSTON!!!! WORK!!

Thirdly, can someone kindly resend me the link to the spreadsheet. If I comb through this forum to look for it again it going to put me back in the zone that buried me in the ashes in the first place.

With all that said, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN JAMFAM its been too long :-*
Welcome back to the land of the living CeCe!! Happy to see that you have risen from the ashes :D Hopefully KGN will get moving and send out some more PPRs very soon and not make us suffer through a long and uneventful summer like last year.

If you go to Kadi's post a few above yours you will see the spreadsheet at the bottom of her signature.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JAMFAM!!

I received my first set of notes yesterday and nothing at all to report :( The only thing that is definite is that I passed sponsorship. Everything else does not seem to be touched since November 2012. It was expected though so I am not too surprised about this or upset. Want to mention that in my "Notes" section there is a note that says that they shredded my finanical information and my phone records to reduce the file. I do not see a bring forward date either. I probably will not order notes again until July which will be my 9 month mark and when the PC expires. Anyone else get there notes back with better news??

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Morning JAMFAM!!

I received my first set of notes yesterday and nothing at all to report :( The only thing that is definite is that I passed sponsorship. Everything else does not seem to be touched since November 2012. It was expected though so I am not too surprised about this or upset. Want to mention that in my "Notes" section there is a note that says that they shredded my finanical information and my phone records to reduce the file. I do not see a bring forward date either. I probably will not order notes again until July which will be my 9 month mark and when the PC expires. Anyone else get there notes back with better news??
Morning hun....your bring forward date is the date that you received sponsorship approval. It is under Eligibility - just under the Party Details paragraph - around pages6-7. It will say Due Date...this is your bring forward date.

I received my notes yesterday and it does show that my meds have been extended and thats about it. Looks like my VO hasn't updated anything else on the file. I'm not to worried though because I know they will only ask for meds ext when thats all they are waitying for to issue the visa. So here we are still waiting....lol

I did reorder my notes yesterday though because my bring forward date did change. It was June 12 2014 and now it says June 9 2014 So not sure why that has changed. This was my 3rd set of notes and the other two had the same info....so makes me wonder what Kingston is doing now!!! LOL

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Ordered my 1st set of notes. Under party details 0. Feb - March. They sent to Kingston more info I sent and his son's medical , birth cert, passport etc. Husband's medical in process. Nothing else started Nothing too exciting

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
I requested my notes back on April 24th but haven't heard anything yet.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lexi said:
I requested my notes back on April 24th but haven't heard anything yet.
You should get them today or tomorrow. I know that mine were delayed by 1 day because of the holiday last week

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
I ordered by mail. Never received them. Emailed them like it was suggested. Received them 2 days later

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sammystorm19 said:
Morning hun....your bring forward date is the date that you received sponsorship approval. It is under Eligibility - just under the Party Details paragraph - around pages6-7. It will say Due Date...this is your bring forward date.

I received my notes yesterday and it does show that my meds have been extended and thats about it. Looks like my VO hasn't updated anything else on the file. I'm not to worried though because I know they will only ask for meds ext when thats all they are waitying for to issue the visa. So here we are still waiting....lol

I did reorder my notes yesterday though because my bring forward date did change. It was June 12 2014 and now it says June 9 2014 So not sure why that has changed. This was my 3rd set of notes and the other two had the same info....so makes me wonder what Kingston is doing now!!! LOL
Thanks Sammy! I see that now...due date is 2014/11/12....sigh!

LOL that your changed but only by 3 days...wth?!??! SOON SOON you will get the call. I really hope that they are keeping to the 1 year mark which seems to have happened a lot lately.

Anyone else...under client details for my hubby it says Undertaking Lenght (months): 36. Why 36?? What is this??

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Davis said:
Ordered my 1st set of notes. Under party details 0. Feb - March. They sent to Kingston more info I sent and his son's medical , birth cert, passport etc. Husband's medical in process. Nothing else started Nothing too exciting
MrsD is his son coming with him? Does his medical show passed? My hubby's medical shows "Not Started" yet his son's medical (who is not accompanying) and I sent in a few months ago shows "Passed".

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
Thanks Sammy! I see that now...due date is 2014/11/12....sigh!

LOL that your changed but only by 3 days...wth?!??! SOON SOON you will get the call. I really hope that they are keeping to the 1 year mark which seems to have happened a lot lately.

Anyone else...under client details for my hubby it says Undertaking Lenght (months): 36. Why 36?? What is this??
This is the 3 years you are responsible for your spouse. It's a 3 year undertaking when you sponsor someone. Hense the 36 months