Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
:D Nevaeha you are always so positive you make me feel like craby anne....lol

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nevaeha said:
DG, our ray of sunshine, is spending three glorious weeks in JA with her hubby. I have missed her like crazy too and I'm happy she'll be back this week. She might not be happy though! ;D I wish her and her father safe travels back to Canada. :-*

She deserves it with all that studying and hard at work. May her hubby and her enjoy their time together. Safe travels to her and her father let the angels portct her plane. Look forward to reading all about her trip.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
TruLuvKiss said:
They always say negativity doesn't get your far in life so always think postivive and good things will be blessed to you. I know there is a lot of times this process gets to us but hope has to be there and not given up. Keep your prayers close and God will soon gift us. Stay blessed

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TruLuvKiss said:
That's so kind of you to say, TLK. (((BIG HUG)))

Believe me, I have my crabby moments, just ask my hubby! ;)

This process is not easy on any of us. If I can make anyone feel better or support others when they are down (or crabby!), that's what I want my mission on this forum to be.

My life is so blessed - I have the Lord, an amazing husband, a wonderful mother, beautiful friends, our forum family, my health, a job, food in my fridge, shelter, the list goes on and on. I have very little to complain about...but I do...sometimes. In fact, I posted earlier that I'm tired of waiting.
:p

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Truluvkiss we both will hear some news real soon I'm giving myself till oct to go into process 4 months and counting down.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nev your one amazing woman your so uplifting to this forum, your words can't be sweeter then what they are your truly a blessing to each and every one of us. We all have our crabby moments and it just takes that one person to uplift us when were down.

Nevaeha said:
That's so kind of you to say, TLK. (((BIG HUG)))

Believe me, I have my crabby moments, just ask my hubby! ;)

This process is not easy on any of us. If I can make anyone feel better or support others when they are down (or crabby!), that's what I want my mission on this forum to be.

My life is so blessed - I have the Lord, an amazing husband, a wonderful mother, beautiful friends, our forum family, my health, a job, food in my fridge, shelter, the list goes on and on. I have very little to complain about...but I do...sometimes. In fact, I posted earlier that I'm tired of waiting.
:p

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Nevaeha said:
I.am.so.tired.of.waiting. *sigh*
:( Don't worry Nev, they can't hold out on you forever, they just can't.

You will get through very soon God willing.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good afternnon.
Just lurking around. I am addicted to this forum.
First of all I believe that I have an apology to give to everyone on this forum. I was in the middle of canceling my sponsorship documents they I realized that I would be making a mistake.
Everyone goes through a rough time even those who have been married for a long time and living with theie spouses.
How many times have any of you felt like just throwing in the towel..be honest. We might not post it because we want to post something happy or we feel guilt because we don't want to let anyone else know how we are truly feeling! right?. Well I am not going to "sweet it up". I am seriously doing battle with the forces of darkness, not only is it battlling my marriage it is also battling my health and my spirit. To be honest I only can find enough strength to go to work..pretend to be happy because obviously I cannot share my feelings with them..they will not understand. This is the only place where I know for sure that someone here understands what I am feeling. This is my home away from home. I am truly sorry if I offend anyone. Please accept my apologies. There is so much I could say but I will wait first.
What I do want to say to everyone is to be strong, be of good courage and good faith. Everyone will have their day with their spouses. Don't give up. I am certain that lots of people will be hearing from KG this month. This is a great month to hear some good news. Nev, Child of God, Chickie72 this might very well be your month. I have a strong feeling about that.
Be blessed everyone and take care.

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
SweetieQ said:
Good afternnon.
First of all I believe that I have an apology to give to everyone on this forum. I was in the middle of canceling my sponsorship documents they I realized that I would be making a mistake.
Everyone goes through a rough time even those who have been married for a long time and living with theie spouses.
How many times have any of you felt like just throwing in the towel..be honest. We might not post it because we want to post something happy or we feel guilt because we don't want to let anyone else know how we are truly feeling! right?. Well I am not going to "sweet it up". I am seriously doing battle with the forces of darkness, not only is it battlling my marriage it is also battling my health and my spirit. To be honest I only can find enough strength to go to work..pretend to be happy because obviously I cannot share my feelings with them..they will not understand. This is the only place where I know for sure that someone here understands what I am feeling. This is my home away from home. I am truly sorry if I offend anyone. Please accept my apologies. There is so much I could say but I will wait first.
What I do want to say to everyone is to be strong, be of good courage and good faith. Everyone will have their day with their spouses. Don't give up. I am certain that lots of people will be hearing from KG this month. This is a great month to hear some good news. Nev, Child of God, Chickie72 this might very well be your month. I have a strong feeling about that.
God will see you through. just keep trusting him.

I claims this month of June right now in Jesus name... amen!

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
I commit this month of June to God! Father take this month from me and rule over every day , every minute every second , in Jesus Name!

This month of June I decree is a month of hope, victory, open doors, favor, multiplication, salvation, healing, shalom nothing broken, and nothing taken away
This is our month of performance... In Jesus Name Amen and amen!!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
chilld of God said:
I commit this month of June to God! Father take this month from me and rule over every day , every minute every second , in Jesus Name!

This month of June I decree is a month of hope, victory, open doors, favor, multiplication, salvation, healing, shalom nothing broken, and nothing taken away
This is our month of performance... In Jesus Name Amen and amen!!
Amen!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
thegentleman said:
:( Don't worry Nev, they can't hold out on you forever, they just can't.

You will get through very soon God willing.
Thanks thegentleman!

How is Canada treating you my friend?
:D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Sweetieq good afternoon I'm happy you sat down and made a decicion that was very tough but very easy at the end and kept your application going. Love, marriage and relationships are a battle in everyone's situation it's something we all have to face and get through. I am not offended by any means nor do I think negative of you. I truly understand how you feel and what you went through. This process is all about testing your strength and God sure tested you and you won the battle. Keep focus, stay positive and don't let badmind people get you spirits down. Try to keep your health up as that's what you will need to conquer this rough battle. I pray that you will have a safe and short journey through the remaining months of this immigration process.

SweetieQ said:
Good afternnon.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
SweetieQ said:
Good afternnon.
SweetieQ!!!!!! :D

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us; we are always here to support you and the decisions you make throughout this roller coaster/banana boat ride.

(And I think I can speak for all of us when I say no apologies are necessary).
:-*