Kingston,Jamaica

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetieQ said:
Good afternoon Jam/Fam.

I know that chickie72 is not here she is enjoying herself in JA with hubby and the kids.

Can someone please advise her to take my name off the ticker as I have cancelled my application for sponsorship.

For everyone else I hope you have a speedy process to be with spouse.

Take care and be Blessed. God is able to do abundantly great things.
I am so sorry I am speechless, my tummy turned when i read this. Well I hope you made the right choice. Take care

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hi Halfmoon. Someone asked very recently where you were and how is fullmoon and babymoon. Hope you're all well. Good to see you stopping in for a change. Trust hubby got over his winter season and getting ready for the real Summer!

Halfmoon said:
Kingston Fam!

Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing!!! It's quiet in here today I see.

Comon everyone, make some noise!!!! Back in late 2012 and early 2013, this thread was on FIYAH!!!!! The momentum, the spirit of unity, the chants, the NOISE is what stirred up the air and I truly believed that sent alot of spouses home. You don't have to believe me but the Universe brings what we are all in agreement with but we have to proclaim it LOUD and PROUD!!!

You know what? I'm going to throw some good ol confetti as an early celebration for all those who are in line to come home, celebrate what's yours before it's here. So here goess!!!!!! Make some muth f*** NOISE y'all!!! Bring home our wives and our men!!!!!!!

****THROWS CONFETTI!!!!!!******

BIG LOVE!!!
lonelycanadianwifey said:

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Sweetie Q. You will remain Sweet no matter your decision which you're entitled to make and trust you won't regret it and that it was one of your best decisions.Best wishes. Hope you will still stop in to send some love and inspiration. God bless.

SweetieQ said:
Good afternoon Jam/Fam.

I know that chickie72 is not here she is enjoying herself in JA with hubby and the kids.

Can someone please advise her to take my name off the ticker as I have cancelled my application for sponsorship.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
thegentleman said:
Well, it's official... I am now a Canadian Permanent Resident!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, quick landing story...

I took a transit flight from the US and it was quite a rainy day when I landed there. Had to wait 3 hours on my flight into Canada. Didn't realize they changed the gate to my flight on me until the last minute. I boarded plane and it was quite small and someone was sneezing the entire flight... hope I am not sick :D. This Canadian airport usually has weather issues when landing but this time at night it was beautiful and this was the first time I landed at night and saw all of the lights on the land beneath.

So anyway, lemme get to the good stuff... I landed and they announced that we could use our cell phones before we get into the customs, I was trying to call my wife to left her know I had landed (yeppie!) but no cell phone signal :)(). I went in line to customs, up to the counter to an older guy, and told him I'm doing my landing. He took the declaration form and passport and stamped it and wrote some stuff on it (some code I guess) and sent me to Immigration.

At immigration, I met a nice woman who greeted me and asked me if I'm doing my landing today, I said yes and handed her the papers. I only needed my passport, COPR and a picture (Kingston didn't send me one back to do the landing). She asked me how much time it took for me to get through the process, I told her 11 months but that's all relative. Asked me if I had planned to work in the same profession, I was at home country, I said yes. She filled in my COPR and asked me if I ever committed any criminal offenses since I applied and if I had any dependents, I said no to both and signed the COPR. She said that the PR card would take 6 weeks to come.

After this, she said welcome to canada and sent me to another officer. I got my bags and was sent to another officer and he asked if I have anything else to be shipped to me (car, furniture, etc). I said basically clothes and he had me fill out a form citing everything I was bringing into the country later, and I signed it. He was very pleasant and helpful. Quick note, when he first looked at my passport and didn't see the visa, he asked where it was and I told him that I am from a visa-exempt country. Then I showed him the letter that Kingston sent me stating that I didn't need a visa. After I signed the document, he said welcome to canada and asked if I need a trolley for my bags, I told him no (as I am pretty strong guy ;D... but then I later got a trolley ;D) and he directed me outside. Had to call wife quick, she said she was 5mins away sound super excited and asked if everything went well. We embraced and had a long kiss when I saw her.

You can just imagine what went down that night... the end ;D.

Again, thank you very much forum members for all your support and encouragement along this very difficult process, couldn't have kept a calm composure without you guys. Don't worry, you all will be done very soon as well.

I will be popping in every now and then to see what's up... all the best ;D!!!
Gentleman...you are the best. your story had me laughing so hard. Congrats!!!!!
Which country are you from?

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Tx for sharing your most interesting story. Congrats on your PR. Wishing you all the best in your new country of residence. I know you wife must be so very happy to have you with her.

thegentleman said:
Well, it's official... I am now a Canadian Permanent Resident!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, quick landing story...

I took a transit flight from the US and it was quite a rainy day when I landed there. Had to wait 3 hours on my flight into Canada. Didn't realize they changed the gate to my flight on me until the last minute. I boarded plane and it was quite small and someone was sneezing the entire flight... hope I am not sick :D. This Canadian airport usually has weather issues when landing but this time at night it was beautiful and this was the first time I landed at night and saw all of the lights on the land beneath.

So anyway, lemme get to the good stuff... I landed and they announced that we could use our cell phones before we get into the customs, I was trying to call my wife to left her know I had landed (yeppie!) but no cell phone signal :)(). I went in line to customs, up to the counter to an older guy, and told him I'm doing my landing. He took the declaration form and passport and stamped it and wrote some stuff on it (some code I guess) and sent me to Immigration.

At immigration, I met a nice woman who greeted me and asked me if I'm doing my landing today, I said yes and handed her the papers. I only needed my passport, COPR and a picture (Kingston didn't send me one back to do the landing). She asked me how much time it took for me to get through the process, I told her 11 months but that's all relative. Asked me if I had planned to work in the same profession, I was at home country, I said yes. She filled in my COPR and asked me if I ever committed any criminal offenses since I applied and if I had any dependents, I said no to both and signed the COPR. She said that the PR card would take 6 weeks to come.

After this, she said welcome to canada and sent me to another officer. I got my bags and was sent to another officer and he asked if I have anything else to be shipped to me (car, furniture, etc). I said basically clothes and he had me fill out a form citing everything I was bringing into the country later, and I signed it. He was very pleasant and helpful. Quick note, when he first looked at my passport and didn't see the visa, he asked where it was and I told him that I am from a visa-exempt country. Then I showed him the letter that Kingston sent me stating that I didn't need a visa. After I signed the document, he said welcome to canada and asked if I need a trolley for my bags, I told him no (as I am pretty strong guy ;D... but then I later got a trolley ;D) and he directed me outside. Had to call wife quick, she said she was 5mins away sound super excited and asked if everything went well. We embraced and had a long kiss when I saw her.

You can just imagine what went down that night... the end ;D.

Again, thank you very much forum members for all your support and encouragement along this very difficult process, couldn't have kept a calm composure without you guys. Don't worry, you all will be done very soon as well.

I will be popping in every now and then to see what's up... all the best ;D!!!

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
Sorry to hear, SweetieQ - we all know how challenging these relationships can be, wishing you all the best.

Sending some supplementary info to Kingston next week, I forgot to include 8 passport sized pics!!! I hope they will just attach them to our existing application. 14 days until Jamaica!!! 8)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
SweetieQ said:
Good afternoon Jam/Fam.

SweetieQ, thank you for sharing your news with us. I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision to make and I appreciate you letting us know so the spreadsheet can be updated. Chickie72 asked me to pm her with the updates so she can make the changes upon her return from JA.

I will miss you and I wish you all the best. :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mrsbrown said:
Sorry to hear, SweetieQ - we all know how challenging these relationships can be, wishing you all the best.

Sending some supplementary info to Kingston next week, I forgot to include 8 passport sized pics!!! I hope they will just attach them to our existing application. 14 days until Jamaica!!! 8)
Woo Hoo!!!! Two weeks until you are in paradise with your hubby!!! :D

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
SweetieQ said:
Good afternoon Jam/Fam.

I know I dont say much when Im here but im always in the background.

This is such sad news and rite now I feel like crying.

Wish you the best and hope all is well.

black star

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
sorry to here that bad news but jah kno star :'( ave been following this group chat for a while n this group is the reason i joined up all a unnuh a come from far bout 3yrs r so still...kinda glad how my ting come tru qick still dont kno if i could wait that long

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
carm_cnd said:
Well we are only 2 weeks apart. So Maybe there is good news just around the corner :)
i think they have an August deadline so just waiting and see whats going to happen. most of the September people in the other countries have gotten through already.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

Let's look forward to a better week and more good news :D

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
ceeallen said:
Popping in to give a shout out to all my Kingstonians!!! Havent gotten the chance to read back but hoping Kingston's doing something for my people!

Congrats to all those that heard something...the wait is a frustrating and agonizing one but rest assured it must come to an end..

Hubby and I are doing well! And our relationship is on the up and up so I'm so thankful for that...he also received his pr card a few weeks back..he has a full time permanent job and is making good money, so I can truly say the Lord is blessing us more and more each day...he texts me frequently during the day and is home within minutes after work is over, so I have alot to thank God for. His mercies are new to my family every morning...I just try to alwaysssss keep my trust and hope in him... One word of encouragement for you all: dont be afraid to get down on your knees and pray for your marriage....it's prayers that will keep you when the enemy comes in like a flood..pray for wisdom, pray for strength..pray pray pray

GOD BLESS U ALL

And for Kingston's....keep that ball rolling....there's alot more families waiting to be reunited :-*
amen
glad things are going well for and hubby cee

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Good afternoon everyone. It has been a while since I l
logged in on here. Just wanted to give u all a quick update, I was in Jamaica for 10 beautiful days celebrated my anniversary with my love , it was magical I hated coming home. While I was there we met with the l met with the adoption lawyer he thinks by September it will be finalized