Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Wow KG is on a roll! :eek: Glory to God!

Congrats Chelley, Faith & Peace! As the songwriter says "Reunited and it feels SO good.." :p

Happy Anniversary Maple!

Big up to everyone!

Ladies & Gents, it's all about endurance now... Slow & steady wins the race...

Blessings!

Nov 27, 2009
congrats faith and peace! sooo soo happy for u two.
wow KG is moving.I love it.
happy anniversary maple.
and homesoon sounds like the interview was smooth sailing thats great to hear.
so much action now a days from KG everyone getting through one by one.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Yes maple

I think you should ...What i am wondering is have they done any background checks at all ?

I wouldnt hurt this should fly once this selction passes ...Anything goes maple at this point almost 18 months you have been waiting ....It must fly deh gate soon !!!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats faith and peace...great news!

Homesoon.glad to hear interview went well :)

Maple, happy anniversary..next year you will be together for sure:)

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
Hi forum..I know I been away foor a bit but ya"ll know I keep to myself when am feeling down.thanks soso and kc u guys always a check up pon me.gaza girl deh bout man.
Happy belated jamwifey..
Congrats faithhope and anyone else with updates.
Welcome chelley..
So today hubby went to kingston to inquire about medical form.he brought aor with b# they wouldn't let him in.said he has to have phone call or interview appoointment other than that he has to just wait...mi vex so til mi weak...right now I give up whenevere kingston send letter and make phonecall I will take it ..am way to weak to stress...I have stressed enuff hopefully my time soon come..
Soso can u please resend the evite I can't find it again...
Big up lonely,missinghubby,boo,maple,glo,peni,canuck and everyone else
Love u all

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
Maple nothing tried nothing gained... Stressed... girl what do you mean they would let him in ... did he tell him he was there to do an inquiry??? why wouldn't they let him in crazy... Hubby said he told the girl his medical expired and he need the forms and they gave it to him...

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
faith and peace!!!

Congrats ladies!!! So happy for you guys!!!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Stressed....not happy to hear your stressed :-[ but happy to hear from you still :D .... better he tried and know then not try and wonder what if.... all we can do is wait for KG to do their thing and when it is our time we will know.... bless up girly my thoughts are always with you...too much in common not to wonder bout you ;D

lets see what tomorrow will bring the family....or am i just getting greedy now? lol ;D

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
hey stressed, have'nt heard from you in a while. you doin' alright , just chillin or gettin' into trouble.
Sweet dreams my family

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow so a great day after all. I get home from work and see I have 5-6 pages to catch up on. Lets pray for many more great weeks to come.
On the move they are. :) Congrats girls.

Aug 20, 2009
Ladies and gents...(won't name all at the risk of leaving anyone out and offending)

I do sincerely wish to thank all of you that I have spent time with over the past many months on here. While I know I went quiet awhile back, I have often checked in to see how the gang was doing. I am glad to see that there continues to be a strong support network on here where many have spilled their frustrations and sadness and in days like today, celebrated their joy.

At the end of the day, we are all going through the same thing. I don't have to tell any of you how it feels, but please, please (especially you Stressed)...believe me when I say...just believe in your husband/wife...believe in your love...and believe in your god/this universe as taking care of things exactly as they are meant to be. You will endure your wait...how ever long it is meant to be.

As someone who thought her husband would have been here for our wedding anniversary last July, I can tell you that it will be over 14 months by the time he gets here from when we filed. That was a tough 14 months. But I'd do it again and wait longer if I had to...if it meant being with my soulmate forever.

Sure...it's so easy to say all this now Peace...you're done. Yes, I am. And I deserve to be. As do all of you. And for those of you who are struggling with the wait...do all you can to keep your connection alive and well with your honey. We are all building a crazy, strong foundation that many marriages don't begin with. Believe it.

We will all get our day. Some sooner than others, but rest assured, if it is meant to be...it will be. God and this great universe will allow nothing less.

And Maple...for whatever reasons the universe is testing you and your hubby with your situation, I have every belief in my every fibre that you will prevail soon. You are one strong, brave and confident woman and I wish you a reunion very soon.

Lonely - so happy for you this Sunday. Your endurance test is over. Your faith has kept you in this...tough days and strong ones. Enjoy every darn minute of the rest of your life with your family...I wish you all the best.

I'm glad this forum was around and that you've all indulged me to lurk and share my news over the past few months. This process took its toll on me too, but I am so thrilled to say that hubby and I have survived it. I am just so freakin' excited to finally start my life with hubby FOREVER.

Wishing all of you the patience, faith and great and eternal love that you each deserve. Happy reunions to all the great folks who are finally getting their news.

Be well everyone. As hubby always said...'nothing before its time'. If has yet to come, may your time soon come.

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Well I knew when I signed on there was at least one update today (I saw faithhope's trackitt update as I was "watching" her) BUT who knew there would be 6 pages and so much to catch up on!

Congrats to Faith and Peace on the PPR. It's so good to see more 2008 files moving so close to the finish line! I know none of us thought we would be at the far end of the processing curve, but I guess it has to be somebody and God chose us. Its so true what Peace said about this building a stronger foundation for our marriages.

Homesoon, glad the interview is over and sounds like it went well. If nothing else, you're now informed about what's left in your process and the possible timeline. While it must be difficult to know that there are a couple more months ahead, at least your not in the dark any longer!

Maple, happy anniversary! I am sure hubby will love the slideshow! Some of the gifts that my hubby has cherished most are photos and t-shirts with our son's smiling face ironed on!

Precious, so sorry to hear of KGs ineffeciency! We all knew it, but to have it confirmed by a forum family member is painful. A good warning to anyone who will be submitting any new applications.

LCW, your countdown is so close to its conclusion. I am so happliy anxiously awaiting this week to end. What a great way to start a new week!

Well everything is set and confirmed, hubby will make the long journey to us via TO on March 21. 25 more days til I can no longer run him off the phone as he reminded me tonight!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good morning everyone...

Peace and mizzy nice words last night ..It is so true about the waiting its not easy ....

I hope everyone rgains some strength from yesturday and know that there itme is coming ...But it will surely take some patience ...Keep strong everyone

congrats yesturday to all whom got news its definatly wonderful hearing all positive news coming out of kingston !!

Have a good day everyone and keep reach for your dreams ..There not to far outta reach ...Bless everyone

workingprogress ...has also redone meds at the end of january ....You will also be hearing from her !!! Just wait and see !!!

Workinprogress...you out there ???? Are you reading whats going on with you ?

OH and missing naw you aint greedy you just calling a ace a ace !!!!! Its comming !!!

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,

Well finally got a reply from Kingston and this is what they said by reading this it seems that there are more then just mine that was misplaced so if anyone has sent there applications in around the same time and have not heard anything might want to find out WTF is going on.

We are responding to your email below.

We still have no word on the status of the misplaced box of applications which was sent from Mississauga. Please send copies of the the applications for the other children so we that can start the process.

Regards.

Immigration

Kingston, Jamaica

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
OMG precious....that is terrible news, who knows how many peoples files have been replaced....thank god you were prepared with copies....hopefully others were too :( very disappointing