+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Blessed is the season which.............engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! Greetings to forum members like: Lonely......Rosemel.........missingmooo...........soso..........ff.............kc..........can.........jamwifey...........longdistance............... and all the other name mi couldn't remember................be safe for the remaining 2 days to come.

Nov 27, 2009
lol soso he did talk toooo much. i had a good time. had to get out and listen to some music and chill but wish hubby was there to dance with me i was missing him that night hahaha.

thanks again everyone for the congrats!!
LCW i wish hes back by Feb. but sassy told me it may take up to 6 months from when i pay the fees to get through. I hope and pray not that much longer. It will be four years this year 2010 that he left. If i waited that long i guess i can wait a few more months. cant wait to get him at the airport hahaha man o man. day dream about it all the time.
o ya hubby did his med. redo today so thats good. I hope to have everything in by two weeks no longer.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodevening everyone. Ok so if you get asked for ARC fee we must pay here in Canada? I hope we are ok for that I mean if they ask they ask thats ok. We paid for his ticket home so I think we are ok there. If not ohhh man we are lost.
I can't believe how fast this yr went.
I pray for the New Year much love and happiness for us all, To be reunited with our loved ones soon. For everyones files to go smooth. And for those who are praying for likkle pitneys to be blessed.
Longdistance and Lonely I pray things move fast for you both. Maple I hope all the best and sassy that you hear something so soon. We all soon will look back and see the strength we had and the deep love we have and how strong it is.

Have a Blessed night everyone.
:)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning all

Thanks SoSo missinmybaby,

Longdistance tru i have no expirience with ARC so ima a go keep my mouth shut !!! you will defiantly be a example being the first one to be asked for ARC....so lets pray it goes quick from here...This will be examples for other to follow and wat not so this is a definaltly a good thing all the way way around!

Peni...Big Up

everyone elese big big up!!!!

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Morning to all Gods ppl..............and forum family..............lonely it seems like they're on holiday............but God blessed yuh fi the new year to come.

If you don’t get everything you want..........think of the things you don’t get.
Have a happy new year everyone.....................Stay safe

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Wha Gwan Forum Family..... Happy Holidays and a Blessed New Year!

Congrats Longdistance on the requests.... perfect little x mas present!

I hope all is well with each and everyone of you and your loved ones... 2010 will be the year all of you ladies and gentlemen get your hubbies and wifeys home.... I cant wait for the new year and to see your time lines progress....

What a year this was..... come like this was the best and worst year of my life.... i got married (yay) and was finally reunited with my husband (yay) but spent most of the year tossing and turning alone each night inna my bed wandering if i was ever going to live happily ever after with my prince charming (booo)..... dreams do come true... i promise!

This was the first year aswell that I dabbled in the internet phenomenom of online chatting... not with facebook, not with msn, not with myspace... but with immigration.ca - who would of thought!!!! Bap Bap Bap! I honestly have to say you ladies and gents made my life sooooooooooo much easier during those trying times of waiting for hubby and i wont forget it..... nothing like cyber support when your dearest friends and family dont have a rarse clue what you are going through!! Bless you all.... I learned so much, i learned about patience, courage, strength, resistance, GOD, and i learned that i am NOT ALONE!

I am praying hubby doesnt have to work tomorrow until midnight and we can go to a little party.... we are planning on going to Soiree @ club Embassy! Bay n Bloor... hollerrrrrrrr at me if anyone is going!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
well hubby just got done dropping of all the stuff..

Well here it goes i told him to take passports just in case he could submitt them as well...but turns out NOPE...the guy at the front said "did they ask for them"? my husbands says "no" the guy says then i can not accpet them...unless they are requested....in our case they were not ....soo that sucks but it was worth a shot!!!!

Okay the next thing he went to hand in the medical reciepts the guys said i dont need them....everything gets sent to us...all i need is the police checks that you were responsible for collecting...

So there you have it folks we could have submitted those poilce checks from long time cuz the meds go directly to them....they dont need the recipts

what a crazy place....anyways back to waiting.....I wonder how long this is gunna take now

KC nice to see you around lawwwd...anyways mus be way busy with deh hussy...glad ting a gwaan fi unnuh glad fi dat !!!

Peni...yea tru mi nuh pay nuh mind to christmas outside a deh lord birthday... mi figet it mus a still holiday time....lol

So it goes....Next week a good ting mus gwaan...lawwd mi waan dat likkle news like whooo...yuh see it

Everyting dehyah mi pray fi dat like crazy....not even one day and mi cyaan handle deh wait....cho all dis 3 year nuh mek mi learn nuttin?

lol i am out

later all

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Hey everybody...

I'm just checking in. I've been quiet 'cause I don't have much to say. I feel happy for all of those who are seeing movements from KG. As for me, I'm still waiting on the letter from the RGD. They must be attempting a new world record. My husband applied for the certificate of no-impediment on November 3rd. What a long 2 weeks!! HA!!
It's all good, hubby has a deadline of January 13th to submit all documents.

COUNT DOWN TO THE NEW YEAR!!

To all of you who are going through med. redo's (Sans ARC) expect your spouses to come home before the snow melts. 'MEMBA MI TELL UNNUH!!

KC - Wha your husband ah deal wid. Long time mi nuh hear bout him antics...... lol.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
HELLO EVERYBODY

Just Checking in. Getting Ready for the new year. Staying in this year. Me and hubby spending it together via web cam. :p.......

Cant wait for next year to come. Hope we all get some good news soon. It has been over 90 days since we sent our application off. Crazy how time flies. Three months gone already.

LCW: Sorry your hubby coulnt drop off the passport but that is the only thing left for you now.

Bless up everybody.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Thanks everyone

Mawning

Well happy new years to everyone !!!

I pray for good news for everyone.....continued health...continued love and happiness....for all of the forum family

I am not going out tonight...staying in..gunna celebrate with husband on the phone....alcohol = trouble for me hahaha...anyways

I checked ecas lol wishfull thinking.....so ill just keep checking everyday..dunno if i will see anything but oh well

Have a wonderfull night taking in the New year everyone.....2010 here we come !!!! Let this year be the year my freinds

Take care a keep safe

Vanny

Dec 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
AOR Received.
18-12-2009
File Transfer...
27-11-2009
Med's Request
?? pending med redo req
Med's Done....
9-10-2009//
Interview........
03-02-2011,Denied///ADR, appeal won Sept 7th 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
LANDED..........
02-02-2012
Happy New Years to everyone! Have fun tonight and stay safe.
I am staying in.
I hope we get good news next year very soon !!!
2010 will be great!! ;)

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Happy new year to everyone and stay safe tonight me and the kids will be home and my hubby say hi and a happy new years to u sxey ladeys on the forum and nuff respect to u all :) :)

20010 is here!!!!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR FORUM FAMILY!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
It look like mi a go tell miss penny fi just drop the police record and the passport ina the box............which dem tek 2 weeks fi clear out. That way dem will consider if dem fi call her back fi it or just keep it.
2010 A BETTA WI SEY................HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN...............MI GLADED FI SEE OTHER YEAR AGAIN..........BECAUSE THIS YEAR A GO BRING GOOD TIDING OF JOY. lUV YUH ALLL UNTIL