01/03/2010 and re-sent 15/05/2011
Passport Req..
25/01/2011 and returned 01/05/2011; 03/16/2012
VISA ISSUED...
April 3, 2012
LANDED..........
April 15, 2012
Mrslwsn said:
Yes you are right Sheri!! I meant to answer this from yesterday but got busy...Keep going past Toby's and if yu reach the roundabout you have gone too far..if coming from airport it on left hand side on Sunset Blvd, if coming from bottom rd (Gloucester ave) it on right.

@ Charlie, Sheri Tintin and everyone, yes I know he is scared, I highly doubt his family will encourage him though, and the money thing does weighs on his mind..HOWEVER, his money has gone down soooo much and he struggles so much and likes to be strong n proud, and suffer. If it was first time where he was working at his dealership, and had soooooo many customers then yes..cuz he even mentioned that about his clients, but still..I mean we been waiting 5 years for this. I feel have the right to be a lil bit pee'd off.
Mrslwsn, the J'can in me say's you need fe lace two lick to him backside! Nuff said!

The Canadian in me says, be patient with him. Give him the facts about his current situation and explain that you will be by his side till the very end. Comfort him, by letting him know that you understand how important it is for him to take on the role of the "provider" in the house and at first that will be difficult (unless he has a job waiting for him). Encourage him by telling him how much you and the kids need him, here.

If all of that don't work, play him this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lv3zZiUUXw&feature=related

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
LifeSoonSortOut said:
Mrslwsn, the J'can in me say's you need fe lace two lick to him backside! Nuff said!

The Canadian in me says, be patient with him. Give him the facts about his current situation and explain that you will be by his side till the very end. Comfort him, by letting him know that you understand how important it is for him to take on the role of the "provider" in the house and at first that will be difficult (unless he has a job waiting for him). Encourage him by telling him how much you and the kids need him, here.

If all of that don't work, play him this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lv3zZiUUXw&feature=related

Darling lsso, yuh hit the nail pon di head, body deh ah farrin but mi mind n soul nevah leff yard, ah two lick him waa inna him head back wid mi big dutch pot...LOL

I just feel like we waiting so long to even file, get this blessing of speedy process and di man go sleep on it, fi what??? I have been patient..there was a time when he told me that the fact that he cant fly to see me and I have to do all the flying made him feel hopeless. He used that word. He also told me he will do anything in his power to show me & the kids how much he want to take care of us blah blah blah...well ah time now...Thru my sponsorship I gave him hope and wings. he better take it.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning, everyone! It's another beautiful day, and KG has more families to reunite! I see them doing it, let's GO, KG!! NNNEEEXXTT!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and more good vibes flow. :)

Mrslwsn, yes, you can be peeved, you guys have been waiting a long time to do this and so the speed with which KG sent you through is a sign they realise that and are trying to get your family together in Canada. However, hubby has a lot to take in and absorb and prepare for. Believe me, as long as I waited, I am still half-freaking out right now at the thought of leaving. And it's not like leaving Jamaica is new to me, either! But there are so many unknown quantities in my equations right now, I am afraid of moving too fast for fear of getting something wrong. So, I agree, tek time wid him. :) And play that video for sure! ;D

BASHA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Interview........
NO!!!
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
18-05-2012
Good morning Family,

Hope all is well and in good spirits.
MrsL...Jamaican men are one of the hardest nuts to crack especially when they have made up their mind but he will come around. Just give him all ur love and support for the time he has left. U are still one of my inspirations. Right now just want a quick process like u and in the name of Jesus I'm going to get it.

Blessings!!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
@ Charlie & Basha, yes you are both right, but by now you should all know mi, I have to cuss and talk n vent out mi frustration for god n my hubby to hear me LOL..

side note..I know my hubs very well and I dont think John Holt wi work on him..but it was a very good thought lol..

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
MORNINf ALL
MRSLSW....i am sure your husband will come around soon enough ... he probably just needs a little time to wrap his mind around the fact that it all done and so quickly....
LSSO. LOVE THAT JAM what a song fi start of the tuesday morning....
happy tuesday everyone one .... lets hope that kgn has not reached a platue and that they continue with the work they have been doing so far ...
kgn me ready for my my hubby and daughter to come home ;) ;) ;)

bestisyettocome

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012
LANDED..........
14-07-2012
mrslwsn him want two flagging, so much a we a pree fe a speedy process like u and want we husband here asap and him deh deh a linga..tcho me feel it fe u my girl.
everyone is right bout dis change and fe give him time and all but come on hubby wake up.
tell him fe wake up before the forum family tek set pon him lol

good morning again beautiful people
kingston do ur thing n reunite some families preety please

stay bless peeps

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
morning everyone
i have a question and i hope someone will be able to give me some advice on the situation
last year when i file my taxes ... the lady who i filed it with told me that since my husband is another country and i had not started the paperwork yet that i should still file as single and then this year file as married... i did as she said (me not knowing any better) now my child tax has been cut off and i reicieved a letter from the subury tax office to pay back the money that was issued to me ofr january and Febuary of this month. i called the office and they told me that the reason i was cut off is because my marriage staust changed and i did not notify them and they have to reasses me to see if i am still eligable for child tax? I sent in everthing she asked me for and a letter stating that my husband is not in the country, therfore he has no social insurance number and that he is currently unemployed in Jamaica.. waiting on a reply but i am nervous as what that this will will some how affect my sponsprsip application ..... PLEASE if anyone know anything about this give you your advice i am sitting on pins an needles ? ??? ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Shouldn't affect ur sponsorship. I spoke with the Suds Tax Centre and all they asked for was a letter with all my info, sin etc. and a letter stating hubby's income(zero)...I'm waiting to hear back if I qualify for hst/gst from 2011 and 12. When I did my taxes for 2009 I showed single and did married this yr also.

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
What they want to know is hubby's income.

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
tks soooo much its a relief off my shoulders (im a such a dunder head when it comes to taxes and all that stuff) phewww again thanks ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Goooood morning to all,

Looking forward to some more good news this week! With the Easter weekend coming up, it seems every where I turn I see bun n' cheese lol -- looking forward to some good times this weekend :)

I will be paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee today. I wasn't able to pay along with the initial application...hmm, what is the process again? Do you send the receipt to Mississauga or Kingston or both?

I also wanted to send in some additional 'proofs' of our relationship ie. plane ticket receipts, phone records and western union receipts...what is the best and fastest way to send this? And am I sending this directly to Kingston?

Hope everyone enjoys their day, lots of love xoxo

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
LHNB
QUESTION the right of permionent residence if you do not pay that up front can you pay that at anytime after you sent in your appliction or do you have to wait for them to send you a request ??????????
holy cow.... I am just a bucket of questions today ....

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
lol i guess anxiet is getting the best of me this is all getting to seem so real
for the last little while just seemed like a dream and now with everthing coming togather and seeing so many updates ... reality is hitting me hard and me a get nervous say there is sooo many things left to do and hoping and praying say i dont mess up anything ....ohhhh lord my nerves are shot

BASHA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Interview........
NO!!!
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
18-05-2012
Hey Charlie...mind just run on you. Drop off day today for ur pp. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck! I am hoping for a quick return just so u can get that process behind you.

Bless Up!