waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Ok ...

I read all this goat soup stuff... and didnt realize what it was.... lol! When I was in JA I drank it for the first time... I loved it... !! Hubby said not everyone makes it the same... I still love it.

In August when I was in JA I ate chicken kidneys for the first time... I liked them too... Kinda tasted like liver...hahaha.... If I havent tired it and it sounds gross, ill try it once and pretned its not what it actually is....lol!

I called my MP last week and they are doin an enquiry on our application. I got worried with all the updates. I was on another forum... New Dehli... hahaha I know totally unrelated to me but I wanted to see if the got ESCA updates... they did.... Some of the people on there said there application was updated to Medicals recieved but they stated they havent even done any medicals. So then I got right on the phone. I know my application hasnt been in process really long, but I cant be driven crazy as the same time. I have a flighht booked On March 3... and I needed to know what these IO's are doing..

Ill keep you posted.

I think i read somewhere on the website taht processing for initial sponsor updates are updated weekly but for the actual applicant its updated quarterly... which would make sense why everyone was updated last week. But then I confuse myself with thinking.

Ill go back to waiting now. I keep checking ECAS today to see if they've updated for this week... the havent.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless up to my forum fam! hoping for some calls this week... gooooo kingston!

thanks nae,lonely and lady posh...

it was greaaat! yeah i am in jamaica i live here my husband is canadian, each year i try my best to get a pass for jazz fest, its a really good experience, lots to see there too cause they have all sorts of stuff on display.

manish water is great, i like it, we also have ''cow cod soup'' (cows penis!) which is the what they men drink as an aphrodisiac, apparently it give them stamina. in every culture there are different things men and women eat or drink that is supposedly good for them. When i was in england it took a while for me to get used to certain foods and some i still did not get used to. not everything for everyone...lol

@Charlie, funny how you put it... '' bizarre ritual'' lmao. u nuh easy girl, mi tink say u a Canadian ino! It is certainly not a ritual but i get u.

hubby loves manish water n oysters, and conch soup.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hahaha soanxious! Yeah..I called it that because I was not allowed to have any :mad: It was not until was older that I was told it was supposed to give them "stamina" which is why girls and women are not generally offered any. My feminist leanings were outraged, needless to say. :mad:

Sanchester - if it was a glitch in eCAS, then they should have corrected it by now, what do you think? I would hate to think we all got excited over a computer error. ???

I have been obsessively tracking my package on its way to hubby. I am still suffering separation anxiety, LOL. Last night when I checked it had still not left Jamaica, but I noticed an error in the delivery address (Ellicot Lane instead of Elliot Lake, WTH!). Before you could blink I was on the phone asking FedEx to correct it before my package arrives in Canada and gets sent to God-only-knows-where or worse, gets sent back to Jamaica! The agent promised me it would be corrected, and not to worry, the postal code was correct as was the street address, so they would find it.

Then I checked again this morning to see how things were going. It cleared Customs in Miami in the wee hours this morning, then went to Tennessee, then finally up to Mississauga for Customs clearance in Canada. So far, so good.

When I checked this afternoon I almost had heart failure. The note said "Held for pickup by recipient" at the FedEx facility in Sudbury! Why were they holding my package, when I had paid for delivery to his door step? So I was on the phone again to FedEx. The agent this time said, somewhat apologetically, "Well, ma'am, the postal code you have there, it's for a very small town, there's only one driver that goes to that town, and he only delivers on Thursdays". Bahahaha. I am laughing my head off inside, and tell her to make a note that delivery on Thursday will be fine. When I tell hubby all this drama/saga, he laughs and says, "I told you, we live in the boonies!" :p

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning my forum fam, hope all is well with everyone. I am here waiting for KGN to call.

OMG!!!! i just realized that my medical is now in the 6 months bracket and should be expired closer to the middild of this month.

here's hoping and praying that i hear something soon before the expiration date. Will i need to have it redone since they already started working on the file?

Come KGN start making those calls now, come feaking on!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go!!!!!!!!!

Later guys

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Sanchester - I am praying with all my heart that these updates were genuine and not some glitch in the system. I am here waiting impatiently for the response from your MP.

I need to go to my hubby, I need to start living, i ty not to think about the process sometimes but this is only like for am good minute or two.

This is so unfair for immigration to have people's life in their hands and on hold for however long they feel.

I know i am within my timeframe but i am just praying that there is a change in the system for the good, that people will be reunited with their love ones in the shortest possible time.

Still here waiting.... and waiting..........and waiting......and wait some more.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning forum fam :)

Jahlove, I am hoping and praying the same too. I have not yet officially started the waiting, and so I can only imagine all you guys are going through knowing someone else is in charge of your life's timetable. Hold the faith, though, your patience and endurance sets a good example for me ;)

Your meds expire one year after they were done. You will be required to re-do them and your police certificates if your processing is completed more than a year after they were done. If processing is finished close to their expiration, it will give you a very short window in which to land.

Well, Happy Hump Day everyone:

She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds.

"Who was it?" he asked.

"My husband," she replied.

"I better get going," he said. "Where was he?"

"Relax. He's downtown playing poker with you."

Let's go, KG. NNNNEEEXXXXTTT!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!!!

we got a snow storm last night, I'm working from home and waiting for hubby to get up so he can shovel ;) lol I'm gonna video this one!!!!

hahaha good joke charlie!!!!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
CharlieD10 - i like that one.

I didnt know the police certificates also last for a year, if thats so i am ok then.

Meds are safe until ending the of june.

nae-nae - i hope it wasnt too bad so hubby wont have too much shovelling to do. lol

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Jahlove... I feel the same way!!

We have pretty much the same timeline... I'll keep you updated when I hear back from the MP.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
hi all... hope all is well. I see you guys wandering about the updates from Kingston on ecas since there has been no calls or efforts made by Kingston since then. But there was... KIDD got the call yesterday to bring in the passport. She was originally called to redo police cert. and then they called back and said bring in the PP with the Police Cert because they wanted to finish the file asap. So there is one update. I would say the rest of you ladies and gents should have your eyes on your phone like flys on Sh*t cuz u dunn know that call has to come soon!

Its freezing cold here in downtown Toronto and we got a little storm that left a nice blanket of snow covering the city. other than that ground hog day is today and they predicted that its going to be an early spring! yay! i hope that stinkin ground hog predecited right cuz this winter gave us snow like SAND!

soanxious im secretly dying for you to get the call, i have been from all 19 how long..... one of these days! member, your not lucky... you blessed :) god is good!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D awwww, thnks Kc, i been here just trying not to get my hopes up to much but deep down i wish they would call so i can start packing our stuff!

well i dont think kgn has a glitch in their system, i think they just probably trying to update ecas more often, staying on top of things. lets see what tomoro holds since tomoro is Thursday!

have a nice day all!

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Ladyposh... hubby is definitely happy to see me for the anniversary and valentine’s day... wow lucky us we get 2 days of straight loving back to back :) :) too funny ladyposh you know my fire is dying too... Come on Kingston put the gas on the fire hahahaha

Sanchester.. I really enjoyed the goat soup too.. I just feel a little disgusted to think that the males organs are floating in my cup lol hahahaha... I am hoping it’s not an error across the board but I have been researching myself too cause what to believe when 11 people are updated same day... I’m trying to stay positive with all this... Keep us posted with the MP answer I can’t wait to see what answer he gives you...

Soanxious... my husband told me about the cow and pig too... I will definitely stay very far away from that as I am not interested in eating an animal manly parts lol.. I’ll feed my husband since when I am visiting since you say it gives more stamina hahahahaha lol :p

Charlie... Sudbury is in the boonies but Elliot Lake man even worse lol... I hate Sudbury so I can’t imagine living more isolated then this lol... But I am thinking of applying for a job posting in the Timmins area which is 3 hours north of Sudbury but I don’t know if I want to do that to myself lol :p I guess I am still doing my pros and cons list lol and trying to convince hubby that it’s a nice place to live only colder, less people, more snow and the list goes on hahahahahaha

Nae nae.. that will be fun to watch lol :p I heard about the storm you guys had last night... Well we didn’t get nothing in Sudbury but I won’t talk to soon lol cause I will jinks myself and we get 50 cm tonight lol :p hahahaha

KC.. I am glad to hear someone was updated yesterday and I can’t wait for soanxious to get that call... Well now you kidda put a little gasoline on my fire (using ladyposh expression lol) Thanks!!!!!!

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
KC you got me so excited I wanted to see the date of when the application was filed by KIDD so I did a member search.. I see application filed june 2... OMG I am the day after june 3 so I am praying and keeping my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for hubby to get a call before the end of the week...

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lmao@lonely well feed hubby and see if he has more stamina! that would mean it works! mine u get a baby ino, caa dem tings de mek man extra fertile they say! ;D ;D ;D

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...