Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Unuh Mek him gwaan run him mouth man. he's either immune to the pressures of Immigration. or he's madly in love with me.

(Deep down I think you are madly in love with me, cos you just could'nt help yourself just now. you could have sat behind your Computer screen and just give me another nice little negative, since you had to read my post, but you just could'nt help yourself, and had to pull another attention seeking favour Tactic again.)
what a Nerve? and dont bother feel scared and delete your post like you did last time. be the man you are and let it stay up this time.

Confused:
you obviously have issues, so I'm going to ignore your comment. and suggest you ignore mine since after you read it, you realised it had nothing to do with you, or where you are up to in the process.
as someone else said before everyone deals with their waiting differently and if I'm an anxious waiter then thats my beeswax, not yours.
so if you are looking for stripes try getting them in other ways.

On that note I do not need you to tell me what my user name should be. but I must say yours is very befitting and appropriate for you ConfusedandScared. but you dont have to be, So please be the Intelligent person I believe you are and leave me the hell alone,

I can be a nice person, but dont let that confuse you any further, on how renk I really get when I'm crossed, you are not the only person who can be the B word you are choosing to be today you know.

and its easy for me today since I'm already Hormonal.

so just stop being a little troublemaker, unless of course you dont have anything else to do with your time.

P.s.
I do not know you so I cannot dislike you,
the way you obviously dislike me. but I would be lying if I said that I'm not annoyed with your stripe and attention seeking antics.
We are all on this forum sharing our progress and experience with CIC. and if my progress or lack of it, irritates you so much, then I suggest that whenever you see a post of mine, just move down to the next persons post.
I believe thats a reasonable way to co-exist peacefully.

Have a good day Confusedandscared

Still Godbless, so spit or swallow it if you want

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Happy TGIF my forum family. It's seems we're a little tense today. Have faith in god and he'll support us through all things as many have said. Plan your next trip to be with you're loved one(s) and keep thinking happy thoughts. Positive vibz as Jammy says. A little humour is what we need

Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Jenny. "She's incredibly dumb. She does everything absolutely backwards." said one doctor. "Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of Percocet every 10 hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours. He nearly died on us!"

The second doctor said, "That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tried to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy nearly exploded!"

Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from down the hall. "Oh my God!" said the first doctor, "I just realized I told Nurse Jenny to prick Mr. Smith's boil!"

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
thanks everyone for the info about the shots... after speaking with hubby he now remembers getting " a neegle inna his hand front and the neegle was so big mi swore it went inna and outta mi hand back"... i guess he is ignorant to the words "shots" and "imunizations" and didnt want to ask what they meant.... but him nah remember what the "neegles" were for... i was saying to a friend of mine how my hubby does not have legs and arms... only hand and feet... lmao.. Bless his soul... he has a foot bottom a foot front and a foot back... you cant teach old dawgs new tricks! Ignorance can be bliss at times...

What happened to the forum man... people are such sour grapes... People talk like them not have god in their heart at all, or gwan like god is not watching.... PLUR!! :-*

Oh and sanchester... i flippin love that song.. i too used to listen to it on the daily....

Big up each and everyone of you.....

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sickntired... WOW I mean personally i never thought its that bad in jamaica for gays/lesbians. Maybe its because its neither here nor there to me who a person choose to be with. Who are any of us to judge, i have gay friend I have lesbians friends and as godbless said one time there are so many more bisexuals than we are aware of. I just thought when people talk about gays lives being threatened it was an over reaction. i am so very sorry to hear about your friend.

This process is enough to drive us up the wall i'm telling you, hang in there my love.

Godbless are you saying you have an admirer of you among us? I am having some good laughs in my living room trust me. hell i am PMSing right now, maybe your admirer is PMSing as well. either way i am having some damn good laughs, out of every bad situation i try to find humor, and in this situation the humor is in the responses.

Anyway mi a go back to check mi positives/negatives. I would be so devastated if i got another negative... booohooo hoooooooo :'(

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@ canuck ...hahahahahahahahahahaaahaha no no no make me pis my clean boxers y dont u hahahahaa no that one killzzzzzz hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha that one took the cake hahahahshe boiled his prick hahahahahahahaha

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kc, you and ur hubby are hilarious! lol. dem neegle de nuh nice so i doubt he would remember what dem fah

How is the little cutie inside? i am sure you are looking super fabulous with your little bump...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Bahahaha canuck, that was hilarious. Good little laugh in the morning.

TGIF forum friends, hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend, I know I am.

*In Chris Rock's tone of voice* People, can't we all just get along?! :p

Sorry to hear of your friends, Sickntired. I have always said that people should remember, with what judgement you judge, you will also be judged. So I will think it is OK for me to judge someone else's life when God step down off his throne and tell me He is taking a break and leaving it to me!

Again, here's to hoping everyone has a great weekend. :)

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
soanxious...yup its way worst here than ppl think and maybe it is this way because it cannot be brought to the attention of the public they killed the 2 gay rights activists here chopped one of them to pieces and even then it comes on the news all u hear form ppl are good get rid of them slowly but surely as if we are some form of insect but jamaicans dont see a problem in killin each other....makes me wonder

Kc ur having a baby yayyyyyyy omg i love babiesssss give ur tummy a little rub for me say hi to the little one inside awww im so happy for u

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
soanxious... baby in the oven is cookin up nice, little one is getting big man... cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl... im assuming by the end of Nov i will know. Some days i feel super sexy and some day i feel frumpy and lumpy... today is a good day, i got my hair cut and coloured yesterday and I am bustier than ever right now and gladly showing them off... so im nice thanks, thanks for asking... :)

jamwifey will confirm, she always tell me that my hubby is pure drama... its just that I find so much humour in him cuz its a total different culture and language as much as him say its hinglish him a speak... and he is so stuck in his ways too, I mean after 30 years your brain is set, so i get it.... he still doesnt call women "her"... he calls man, women "him" and women correct him all the time... in some way like they are offended...

Yea the whole homophobic thing in JA is a touchy topic and I wish I could say from my experience that it is any different in Canada or America or UK unless its in a segregated area like the gay village... but its not really.... Kids still commit suicide daily cuz of the bullying, people still love to hate gays and lesbians, people still love to protest gays and lesbians, people still love to disciminate against gays and lesbians and people love to bash gays and lesbians and people still love to take away rights to gays and lesbians......no matter what age, race, religion, creed, political stance, etc..... It is a relitivly new thing for Gays and Lesbians to stand up and demand equal rights, 10 years ago even it was not the same as it is now... its only been a handful of years since Canada has allowed gay marriage..... and I think that there is still a long long way to go before gays and lesbians will be concidered "equal"... look how long it took black americans to be concidered "equal"...in most parts of the world women are not even equal to man... even in Canada Men still get paid more for the same job as women even though Men do not have that roll of the sole income maker anymore.... gays and lesbians are not the only ones struggling out there (dont mean that in a condesending way, but in a factual way).... but in due time.... heck before you know it there will be a lesbian women president... and i would be all for it! Change is good!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Thanks sickntired.... its my first so I am learning so much... cant wait to meet my little friend! ;D

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Howdy

Geeese lol ......I aint gunna say anything ......

Kc....LOL.....that was funny ...Kc that is one thing i often do ....Make sure the man doesnt have an idea what i am talking about ...Its sooo funnnny....He does it all the time ...FOR everything ....poor thing

OOH mi Jamaican usband love him bad...

Rosie thanks for mentioning me about the support that has laways been my intentions....i am always a woman of her word...Anyways...God bless you all ..

So who feel bringle all now mi sure dem yah vybz nah mussa come yah?? Nuh make mi start chat bwoyyyy ....i am sure you guys have betta ting fo do then read my long post!!! :p :p :p

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
anxious mi fren it look so. Certain things had to be said man.
theres a difference between not being in agreement with someone,
But harbouring pure hate.... ??? come on now.
I'm sure thats not what anyone came on here for.

I definately dont always agree all the time, but I say my piece and on to the next thing. anyone who happen to know me on and off the forum knows this.

Anxious just gave you a positive to even out the negative you know you will get.
dont worry bout the negative that is a must on here. lol
Just gwaan worry bout your call that you soon get from Kgn.
if its ok to do that.

dem lucky.

sickandtired sent you an email check your inbox

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KC we are a funny bunch a tell you...i know what u mean.

I am betting its a girl! when i was pregnant i felt very sexy until my 8th month, then i was like ''get out my belly already!'' i gained so much weight, and oh i loved my boobies dem time de. nice n round n firm up...lol you will have ur days when u feel hot and other days ur all grumpy, it comes with pregnancy. I am super excited for you and you little one and i know hubby cyaa wait fi see him handy work..lol

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
LCW As much as we laugh at (with - because its outta love) our Jamaicans they laugh at us just as bad lol...... it makes for a great marraige :)

I am obviously slow at work today can you tell.... but you know what would make this friday great.... a stinking UPDATE!!!!!!

Soanxious... Your my first Girl predicition... everyone else says its a boy, well except for me... i keep dreaming its a girl...and i keep calling her she for some reason... no clue why!! But its dada's likkle soldier to hubby! I love seeing the soft side come out of him, men change around kids eh! I love it already!

Positives for everyone!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godbless to be honest mi not even a think bout the call, jah know, mi jus a gwaan chill. I am here doing my hair and when mi done mi ago tek some sexy pics for hubby... :p :p ;)

we wont always agree, but we are on here for the same purpose, to gain knowledge and share our experiences, and as i always say, we dont need to be all chummy or be best friends...at the end of the day some of us one here once we are done will be done with the forum, we probably wont even remember each other's nicknames. However on the flip side some of us will form lasting friendships, and thats okay because life is unpredictable and we all need each other, would be pretty lonely otherwise wouldnt it. ''no man is on island, no man stands alone''

so lets have a forum partaaay! hahahahaha.