waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi Everyone,

First Off....Rosie CONGRATS! and Glo, I almost cried reading your posts! Even though I may not post things on a daily basis, I read everyday and check up on you all.

I know I just started the process and have a dreadful wait, but It's strange how I get so excited for everyone who gets through, gives me lots of hope and gives me the feeling of excitment for when my day comes. I sit around daydreaming about how it's going to be for my husband to come to Canada. I walk around toronto taking pictures for him to show him different things... I've also sent him things on Culture shock so that he is aware of the different feelings he might go through when he's here..... it's going to be great but it will def be a process!

I just want to say that people deal with their emotions and waiting differently, and thats ok. Some people feel anxious about what their future holds and need confirmation that things are on track and others are better to let the process "do it's thing" without knowing little info. Either way... both ways of handling what we are all going through are ok. I myself am someone who wants answers and i want acknowledgement that my file exsists. Am i going to call Immigration... no. Why? because it scares me too, especially when it say on the website that inquiring about your application before processing times are up will delay in your application being processed.... it makes me nervour and knowing my luck they'll get annoyed and throw my application at the bottom of the pile. So I'll wait and go nuts in the meantime.

Im so happy that people are being reunited, it's always a great selfless feeling. Im leaving on November 20 to see my husband and Im so excited, so for now thats what Im excited for....

My husband always says to me, " this wait is nothing compared to a lifetime we will have together"

So hold on to what he says forum family, because in the end we will all be together with the ones we love.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All!!!

TGIF!!!!

I wish I could just wave a magic wand and everyone was reunited with their loved ones....I cant even begin to understand how it is to be separated not knowing when this process will come to an end.....hold on though guys....
It soon be done!! ***Group hug****

Jammy mammy....help mi wid di countdown man....mi tek up this counting thing and know mi nuh good wid numbers.....56 days to Christmas!!!!!

Well, a friend of ours went to the Embassy to drop off a doc and asked about his application..he's an Oct 07 applicant (skilled) and they told him it doesn't seem our applications will start processing till next yr..so I sure have a good luckle wait wid unu.....what to do...

A friend once told me when life throws u lemons..make some lemonade..so mi inna my likkle corna a hold my glass of lemonade!!

Guys...we have a good likkle family here..I truly dont know how I would manage day to day without this outlet...Thanks for di luckle company....

Walk good peeps!! muah :-*

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
ok.. I dont generally like country songs... but I LOve this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDm2AIw7Myo

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
Woooowwwwwwww :eek: alot of tension in the room Kingston needs so send on some more calls cause its getting very pissy in here lmao :p

@glo and GodBless......yea i guess i need to chill but i have been dealin with these ppl for a while now to add to my immigrationwaititis<<<<new disease i just made up.....i have to deal with gay bashing men grabin me.....i have been abused by the cops here physically and also by a few other gay bashers sad to kno that i cant even depend on the law to help me in case anything goes wrong like i get raped or stabbed or who knows what else these pl fathom here but its hard it really is especially when ppl are just illiterate but thanks for the kind words every one hope i didnt miss any one

COME ON KINGSTON I IT GOIN TO BE ANOTHER DAY AND MY PHONE DONT RING LETS GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Ok... Im on songs today... But this song my husband always sings to me...before we got married by Ras Penco... but Im sure you know it and LOVE it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmG5kp6Ov0o&p=7DD25AF335627447&playnext=1&index=25

lyrics:

ayyyyyyyy ayyyy
mi baby
my lady
aay

(chorus)
even when I'm a thousand miles away
in my mind I see your pretty face

(verse 1)
I will fulfill all your needs
girl
I will fulfill all your dreams
girl
togedda we will achieve
girl
your love is what I need
girl

fingers snappin
I will tek you shoppin
girl take a ride with me(ride with me)
aint no stopping
we go mek it happen
girl come and buy with me
she wonderin
if is just a fling
she wonderin
if it's a soh one night ting
a true queen
need a king
baby girl you're my everyting

(chorus)
your love is here to stay
I woulda never get carried away

(verse 2)
you're always on my mind
girl
you're the reason why
I sing these lines
we comin from far
coulda neva tun back
the principle in life we truly learn dat
the bridges behind we neva burn dat
we keep on going on we neva gon' stop oh

fingers snappin
I will tek you shoppin
aint no stopping
we go mek it happen
she wonderin
if it's just a fling
she wonderin
a true queen
need a king

(chorus)

Thousand miles away
See your pretty face
Thousand miles away
See your pretty face

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@San………….nicely put I like your diction and those r oh so true words again I must say very nicely put

@Sher…..Hands u my little cousins Barbie wand….work ur magic lol…*hugs back*

listen every one we all deal with this waiting process in different ways there are days when i think imm go mad n there are other days where in soo happy i also find myself jumping about and screaming when pl get calls it suprised me when i was jumping about cause i was so happy rosemel's hubby got thru i felt like it was me but i was that happy for her

@confused tek time wid har nuh a suh di ting set up man

my papers are in for only 5 months n im getting impatient im lucky cause immigration got my papers n i got n AOR right quick but its the feeling of not havin ur loved onez here that makes this wait so hard that we all get IMMIGRATIONWAITTIS come on ppl lets support each other help each other thru this

lets make a cheer leading team

LETS GO KINGSTON LETS GO :p :p :p :p :p :p

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Happy Friday Everyone!

Well another week done which brings us one week closer to the ones we love...YAY Keep you chins up everybody and keep sending POSITIVE VIBES.

So today is the last work day of October and what a great month it has been for updates! Hopefully KG will squeeze another one out before the day is done. There have been quite a few calls made on friday so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a big update today.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Sanchester said:
Ok... Im on songs today... But this song my husband always sings to me...before we got married by Ras Penco... but Im sure you know it and LOVE it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmG5kp6Ov0o&p=7DD25AF335627447&playnext=1&index=25

lyrics:

ayyyyyyyy ayyyy
mi baby
my lady
aay

(chorus)

(verse 1)
I will fulfill all your needs
girl
I will fulfill all your dreams
girl
togedda we will achieve
girl
your love is what I need
girl

fingers snappin
I will tek you shoppin
aint no stopping
we go mek it happen
she wonderin
if is just a fling
she wonderin
a true queen
need a king

(chorus)

(verse 2)
you're always on my mind
girl
you're the reason why
I sing these lines
we comin from far
coulda neva tun back
the principle in life we truly learn dat
the bridges behind we neva burn dat
we keep on going on we neva gon' stop oh

fingers snappin
I will tek you shoppin
aint no stopping
we go mek it happen
she wonderin
if it's just a fling
she wonderin
a true queen
need a king

(chorus)

Thousand miles away
See your pretty face
Thousand miles away
See your pretty face
i love that song i always play it everyday make me keep on going as well as one more night..well im still here we havent heard anything email kg and responded as usual in review with the io God in heaven 2 years n they still reviewing it pissed me off badly i guess my io is illiterate he cant read that why until now his still reviewing it or maybe he cash the cheque and having fun with all the money we paid last august :mad: :mad: :mad:

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Sheraig: Yes mi love only 56 short days to go! And no fret next year is a matter of months. Yuh soon sort out!

Missing: You just gave me images of the IO rolling around in heaps of money!

Just gwaan hold the faith peeps. We all will be done with this sooner or later. Some sooner than others. Just gotta keep living life until that time comes.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daa da deee...a but what a pieca brightness eehn...bird fly too faas pass dem nest.

Good morning one and all! Big ups to everybaddy!
i are is de up ina di place. Jammy whe u a say...?
Sheraig mi a beg u some a di lemonade hunny. and while ur at it i have some pop corn u waa some?

Whoooie, if a laugh a pee up miself ina mi setee. puppa jeezas duppy know who fi frighten.

Godbless obviously kingston thought your inquiry was valid or else they would not have responded to you, i think if more of us from the get-go contact kingston about our processing some of us wouldnt be in the jam we're in because when i didnt receive my AOR letter i wait for so long cause i thought it was not important but apparently it is. Your AOR letter is an important part of the process, so whine all u want, and fuss all u want cause the whole a we miss we man or we woman and the whole a we when we want we sawt out we get bringle... God knows that i ave been there!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@ Jamwifey…….i swear I got the same image lol
@ Soanxious...n Sher….share the breverage and the popcorn nuh mi hungry till mi breath stink

But u do have a point there tho some of us need to be on their cases while others even tho we seem impatient we will wait like myself

But Soanxious u right when I want the likkle sawt out mi get maddddddddd siickkkkk head gwannnnnnnn chop off and roll dung hillllllllll

But as I said we all have IMMIGRATIONWAITITIS

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
My computer crash @ home at library now so jus a big shout to ROSEMEL CONGRATS thats a special xmas gift after all your sorrows in the past few days I'm so please it come @ the right time for you!
@ MRS you give me nuff joke...gwarn enjoy yuself with yu hubby nobody nah pay you fare me soon gone b4 xmas too! :) Nae-Nae soon come back

Everyone else big shout TGIF have a lovely weekend

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum ;D

This process is hard for everyone...no matter how long you are waiting...It is hard and we are here to support each other....believe me I know first hand how this process takes a toll on your emotions...waiting is waiting no matter how long it is 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years... when you are apart from the one person you love and share your whole world with..it doesn't matter the time...and time is just so precious and everyday is a gift...
In 2 hours I am going to be attending a funeral and saying Goodbye to a 21 yr old, wonderful, loving, father of a 1 year old daughter that lost his life in a senseless car accident last week...SO life is a gift that we need to be thankful for everyday as we really never know how long we will have the gift of life...so I do understand that being apart and waiting to share every moment and every minute with the one person that means the world to you can make you crazy....but we need to hold on to the thoughts that THIS process WILL finish and one day this will all be in the past as it is for so many that still come on this forum and post even though they have their loved ones by their side, just to continue to support those of us still waiting...and SO will I afterwards as we will not forget what we all have been through to be together with our hubby/wife :D That is all we all want on here....SO stay strong and keep the faith...because one day we all will be in the same place as LCW,SOSO, FF, KC, MAPLE, HOMESOON, MISSING, GLO, PENI, HELPME, HOWMUCH ,HF, and many more....I know I have missed some others..but the ones I just named have supported me from the beginning of my process :D which started over a year ago........and I will never forget it!!!

BLESS UP everyone and have a great weekend 8)

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sickntired trus mi..it rough pon wi. mi like the immigrationwaititis...a dat mi have, u know how long nobody cyaa find mi complain. ur a genuis...

Sawt out mek people get cross man, want it and cyaa get it....damn!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
So i just got another email from my lawyer stating...that he told the office of the MP that Kingston will not respond to their letters which is more reason to keep after them to move up the "BOSS" of the Kingston program manager and that the office of the MP needs to get more in their face for us to get a rational response......he also stated that 3 letters from the mp with no response....especially in a life and death situation means that there is a serious problem in Kingston or maybe the person who is reading the letters and emails is homophobic

man we have an issue here my wife is a Canadian born citizen and has to ravel here to see me if she continues to come here and im already in danger and some thing happens to her i wonder what Kingston would say?

so @godbless..n..soanxious i guess u guys r right we sometimes have to be up unda they asses im not differentiating my case from anyone else but my life is in danger as i have been saying for a while now...lets put it this way......i watched as they puled 2 of my friends decomposed bodies from a pit y one of my friends had broken off a relationship with an abusive boyfriend now this was a very long time now my friend and at the time girlfriend we having sex in her house the guy broke in saw what was happening and got real mad stabbed them both several times and threw their bodies in a pit in the back yard and burnt the mattress of their bed my friend dies leaving her young son i had to stand and watch tme pull their bodies out of a pit y because they made their choice in life to be gay

makes me wonder what i our world coming to that is just one of my many experiences that i wanted to share with u my forum friends being Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgendered is not a disease we r humans too Jamaicans just dont get that.... i walk down the street and the names i get called is beyond saying the way im am treated i would never wish on my worst enemy there are ppl out here suffering because of this and the Jamaican Government has turned its back on us one of my other friend one time was in grave danger and called the police and when they got there lesbian girl covered in blood and they r going to ask "is this y u called us" after finding out she was gay what kind of ppl r u>>>>> :(