App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
Rosemel -I am very Very sorry of your loss, I lost my grandmother in 2005 and it was hard, BUT, believe you me...say 3 days later my HEART was filled with wonderful memories of my grandmother, all the things she done accomplished in her life, all the wonderful things she did, my HEART was full. I hope too your heart will be full as well. Its going to be a few more days, but you will see what I am saying. Smile and your heart will smile. Remember God does not kill. God is love and I see that you loved your Aunt very much and at such a young age she left this world.
Tuesday you will be FINE, all of everyones hearts and prayers will be with you. As prayers and faith are a STRONG combination. Do not let SATAN come in open your heart and mind and on TUE in JESUS Name you will be fine.

Kmc- how long have you been waiting? Has your otherhalf recieved an AOR letter? if yes, what was the date KGN started processing, it really goes by that time on that letter.

Everyone TEK CARE and Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!! :-*

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Hey everyone,

I have been around reading the posts and I wana say big shout out and congrats to all you winners. The year is almost coming to an end and so do these applications that have piled up dust. I am really happy for all of you in here.

Rosie, I am very sorry for your loss honey but you need to snap out of the sorrow and think great positivity for your hubby's interview next week. You need to show him that you are there for him and it will work. Wipe that sadness away and prepare for the better. Your aunt is in a better place and I am sure she has lived her life to her fullest and she sure wouldn't want you to be sad for your hubby's interview. I know losing a dear one is hard to deal with sometimes but babes you must do this for your hubby and your soon to be reunited family. Show us all some spirit in this room.

Missing and Sheraig, is wam to you two? Every time I see Jamwifey put up that updated listed there is only two names that itch me to wonder why de rass KG tekking suh laang fih process them out. The 2008 list needs to get greener and you two need to enlighten some of that green-ness. I can't wait for you two to get yuh baxside out of this process. Keep your fingers crossed because miracles are bound to happen ;)

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
So guys,

I think we want to plan another trip in which some of it will be work related but in order for me to reach to the Cayman Islands without having to go through the US (cuz I don't think I will get an In Transit US Visa) I will have to fly from GEO-POS-BGI-ANU-KIN on Caribbean Airlines with a 6-8 hour delay in KIN and then another airline from KIN to Cayman.

My only little concern here is I have been hearing a lot of crazy things about Jamaica and I would like some peace of mind and advice connecting through the airport in Kingston. I will have to clean Immigration and Customs in KIN in order to check in for my other flight to Cayman. Is it usually hassle free going through Immigration and Customs in KG? Are they ever rude? Do they speak to you rude or hoggish? Do they search every passenger going through customs? Are the airport (Immigration, Customs, Regular) staff much more polite, approachable, nicer if asked questions or directions? What is there to do around the airport if I have a 6-7 hour lapse before checking in for my other flight and is it safe to come out of the airport grounds?

Oh, I am a coolie bwoy (brown skinned) ... don't know if this will have anything to do with going through KG.

I am just a bit paranoid about all these questions because sometimes it's like hell going through the airport in GEO where they can take serious advantage of passengers entering into the country.

I am not sure if this trip is up in the air yet but I would like some answers to get some ease and peace of mind in case it happens and we are going to be seeing each other in the Caymans and I have to fly through KG before reaching the Caymans.

Thanks in advance for any advice, comment or anything. I too apologize if I have offended anyone by asking these questions.

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
i have been in Jamaica for almost a year now i last saw my wife in august of this year, it is pretty frustrating because i came across a few "gay bashers" i have been beaten and harassed because of how i dress and my sexual preferences i cant work as i am scared for my life due to what has been happening to me here my wife and i have been married almost a year and i didnt even get to spend time with her after our marriage in Canada (missing her like crazy) my papers are in but it is taking forever and im scared i might get hurt or worst wont be able to see my wife again. My wife got the MP to send an urgent letter to Kingston but i still have not gotten a call or an email from them
(this wait will drive a sane person crazy) :'( :-X ???

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hello Forum,

Thank you for your support... I just want you all to know I will try with all my heart to get through yet another blow...because you see yesterday morning my dear friend let me know that this week I will be attending yet another funeral to bury my very close friends nephew of only 21 years old..and father of a 1 yr old...Sorrow is all around me right now and being alone to deal with all of this is just not right...I need my husband to hug me up and comfort me :'( Right now I am begging KG to bring him home to me :'(

I will pray very hard for our day on tuesday and please please please let this be over soon as I am slowly falling apart!!!

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
Hi Forum @ Rosemel my condolescences I have lost mum (age 62) I can relate to how you feel its hard but you have to think positive i'm sure she would want you to be happy try think of the happy moments yu spent with her, my prayers are with you (& sheraig) who just lost a family member too.

On a happier note CONGRATS to Angella the line is getting shorter hope 08/09 applicants soon get thru.

Confused MOBAY is easier they dont search you as much & seem more welcoming (mayb cos tourist area) but I dont always have problems in KGN it just depends but if you have to wait 6/7 hours is best to stay inside airport than go out especially if not have no family to meet you (anything can happen anywhere)

Sick & Tired its jus a waiting game for everyone but we all here to support each other

HAPPY RICE & PEAS SUNDAY TO EVERYONE HOPE THIS WK MORE GOOD UPDATES FOR EVRY1 ESPECIALLY ROSEMEL

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
@ rosemell my condolences once again.

my hubby jaust had to bury 2 uncles and a cousin in 2 weeks this month .they were best friends brothers .one got sick from heart problems .one watch the other decline .he went to the funeral collapsed and died 4 days later from stress.

please dont get yourself to worried over everything . it will only stress you out and you dont need taht right now .

i understand not being able to console all too well.
flying is not opton at this point ,but love ,honor and peace are.

stay strong .hubby needs you more than ever now as much as you need him.

lets stay strong for each other

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Hello Everyone.

My sincere condolences to Rosemel and Sheraig.

The final week in October and wishing for even greater things this week.... come on Kgn, you can do it!!!!! ;D :-*

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Morning everyone.

Rosemel - tomorrow is the day, hold the faith. So sorry to hear you are dealing with so much at this time! Right now you need your husband close more than ever, so pour out those prayers, we are praying with you!

Welcome sickntired, the waiting game is why we are all here. Just count yourself lucky you have at least submitted your application, hubby and I are still waiting to send ours off, because I need some paperwork from the US. Meanwhile, we are here and this is a supportive group!

Come on KG, let's get moving this week, past couple weeks have been really great.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Confused: thanks ma love...Fi di first in mi life I wish mi did green.....
Bwoy the wait long and frustrating...there has to be a lesson in all of this....

The Immigration/Customs issue is not too bad...it really depends on the personality you meet up on...

Rosumel: girl, my condolences...pull tight....read Job...no matter the obstacles life threw at him...he never took his eyes off Jesus....The devil trying to get u distracted....he's a liar.....I speak all things positive into ur husband's interview tomorrow...It is well...

Guys, we have to keep praying....God is going to see us through this process...I'm so sure he is...

Glo and Angella: a big Congrats again.....

Love & peace...Gone again!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome to our new members, you're in good hands here.
My condolences to those wwho have lost family and friends, do not lose your faith
Rose, tommorows your big day, we are all saying and big prayer that the interview goes well and your hubby gets a good IO. I remember last year lots of good news around this time too. I think Imm gets a chuckle out of sending people to Canada when its cold but we'll take it and smile with them..Speaking of a chuckle

Ol' Fred had been a faithful Christian and was in the hospital, near death. The family called their pastor to stand with them. As the pastor stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on. The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The pastor thought it best not to look at the note at that
time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.

At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realized that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died. He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."

He opened the note, and read, "Arshole, you're standing on my oxygen tube!"

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning everybody!

Its a brand new week filled with new hope and possibilities! Come on KG make some calls!

Rosie: Keep your head up girl. Tomorrow is the big day! Sending positive energy your way.

Bless up all. Happy Monday(no such thing) ::)

LATAS

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
Morning all thanks to all for the words of encouragement ;D n i must say thank you to whoever made this site i feel 50% better as i have been in deep depression for a few months now :-[.....hearing the words of encouragement has been helping.....still missing my wife like crazy next month November 18th is our 1 year wedding anniversary n i know imma be a wreck on that day :'(......congrats to all who got calls from Kingston at least they have proven my theory that they work at 2 paces slow n dead slow wrong......COME ON KINGSTON MAKE SOME PHONES RING :p

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
my deepest condolences to all who lost loved ones........i hope i will be able to make some real good friends here...just spoke to wifey shes at work she wants to come back to Jamaica again to see me having a feeling shes gonna pop up for our anniversary

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all you fine people. Rosemel sorry for the loses you have endured the past week. Tomorrow is a new day sweety. The sun will shine. :).
Hopefully hubby will be back where he belongs. Sickntiredofjamaica stay strong, you will always find words of encourgment here. Here we are good hubby is getting ansty sitting home. One major drawback his reading of english is not good. We have a appointment in abit here with SISO so hopefully they can help in some way and lead him in the right direction.

Have a great day everyone and catch ya later.