Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
canuck - you always have the best jokes but I just read one on email and thought the ladies here might appreciate it lol

Housework was a woman's job,but one evening, Janice arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished!

It turns out that Chuck had read an article that said, 'Wives who work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex'.

The night went very well. The next day, Janice told her Red Hat friends all about it. 'We had a great dinner. Chuck even cleaned up the kitchen. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed the evening.'

'But what about afterward?' asked her friends.

'Oh, that........... Chuck was too tired.'

God is good!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Bahahaha!!!! Good one :p :p :p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Morning freind hahaha

I am back to work today ....Still smoke free...Day 4 and 90 hours compltely poison free!!

Nae thanks for asking i am really good dentist called me today asked me how i was doing ...WTF...anyways have to go back ...but whats new i need a few filling and i am finally going to bite my fear and get my wisdom teeth pulled ...a few years late but i am gunna do it ...Pulling teeth isnt soo bad ... :eek: :eek: lol ...

Where is the news ....I hope to some soon ...Glo sorry about your BOSS...ignore her!!!

Welcome to the newmebers...I am off to eat and suck on some JOOB JOOBS ....Thats my new cigarette!!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Hoping to read some good news for someone this week, many blessings to all

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just popping in to say hi and hoping so badly (mi tongue heng outta mi head )
fi somebody to update us with an update!!!

Lord, you know our desires, help us to be patient while you continue to work behind the scene on each and everyone of our cases. Amen!!!

It soon be done!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Headed home to make hubby's last night in Jamaica (this trip) a great one. My youngest brother is coming over for dinner, then we are kicking him out and spending some quality time ;)

I will be offline tomorrow, getting him off to the airport and whatnot. Hope when I get back on Thursday I hear some good news for someone :)

Have a great night, all!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Hoping all is well with everyone...

For information purposes take a look at what a gwaan pon what a gwaan...

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/kingston.asp#background. it is the report of audit done at the kingston office june 2010.

CPAMATRIX

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
JAMAICA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2010
IELTS Request
21-8-2010
Nice Find Sheriag

Well detailed report
and gives a good picture of whats happening,

Noticed that the trend of applicants is decreasing significantly,,
new ministerial rules I would imagine

Regards

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning Everybody!

I did my Meds yesterday, everything went smoothly. Tomorrow I will pick up my police cert and drop everything off at KG tomorrow. Then its back to waiting.

Sheraig: That was a very detailed audit and one that was long overdue. It just confirms what we suspected about KG a lot of sitting on asses going on there. Hopefully they will make some changes and get people's files moving. The did also note the lack of communications with clients which I think is one of their major issues.

Hope everybody doing ok.

Lata

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning, been quiet on here this week. Good to see you got everytyhing done Jammy
Thanks Sheraig, that is interesting info. Some of the new changes show being completed back in March and it has been a dead summer for them so the staff haven't been listening to the recommendations very well.
Well hump day and time for a little humour

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty! One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Canuck: I did heat that they are in the process of training the staff with a new system to increase efficiency and by this month end we should see some activity going on....So lets cross our fingers & toes......heck...anything whe can cross..cross them.

I wonder what brought on the audit... ??? ???

So happy they audited the place though.....it shows that the place was just in a mess.. It seems like people were just doing what they wanted to do....no updates with caips, no succession planning (people dede old till them retire and it didn't occur to them that he/she would need to be replaced) I simply cant believe what was happening at that office.... Straight patty shop I tell u...

Lets see when they 'revamp' and come again..what the 'new & improved' office will look like.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Thanks for posting that link sheraig! eye opening :eek: but not suprising considering what the forum members have been saying about their files in the past.

interesting to note they recommended better communication with the applicants - AOR letter, updating CAIPS notes and responding to enquiries. The management says this has all been implemented and changed yet most of us who applied April to now have not received AOR letters, I sent an email a few weeks back and no response. Hmmm.....I should order CAIPS notes just for fun to see if they even entered any notes at all.

I have said this before and so have many of you.....COMMUNICATION PLEASE!!! let us know what's going on, reply to our emails, update ecas....something, anything would help!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for that Sheraig, Jammy just showed me on fb.

Kingston is so disorganized it is not even funny, communication being a major issue, I still have not received an AOR. and with them not updating caips, I think they just dont care, 3rd world country so they can do as they please. All the informal what-not, them need to pull up them socks man. Kingston is a mess I tell you, and them need to get them priorities straight and for right now that is getting our applications finalized so we can move on with our lives. It makes no sense to me them talking about work load and how people have to be performing different functions when applications filed long after some of us have already been completed and we are still sitting on our asses waiting on their lazy ass. It shows they are not efficient and are not following guidelines that they should be, i think that audit was put in a good light (ironihc cause nothing good bout it apart from the fact them still ''functional'') i think its much worst that they put it.

Anyhow, another day in the life of me, missing my husbands birthday this year again, sitting here with my life on hold and in kgn hands, what to do eh?(lol, ''eh'') as the Canadians would say.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: I noted that as well.....the audit was really put in a good light....
i tell u...

I wonder if these audits help at all.....really?

one thing for sure is they still aren't communicating with us....(what to do?)

like mi say lets wait and see what them up to...such BS!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
You are soooooo right anxious!!

I found this very interesting:

A large number of active accounts belonged to former staff (31% of all active user profiles);
We were unable to determine the status of some other accounts (5% of all active user accounts);
All unassigned accounts had not been fully reset, although only a small number had a significant variation;

one of the sad parts is that one of the officers retired and they did not replace that person. I wonder if they did not even bother to transfer that person's files.....hmmmmm