Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
How do you request a medical extension? Does my husband need to or can I just email them and ask for it?

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
How do you request a medical extension? Does my husband need to or can I just email them and ask for it?
You can email them with your application number and husbands name requesting one. They'll reply telling you once they get the extension it'll be added to your file.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Toyajagreen said:
You can email them with your application number and husbands name requesting one. They'll reply telling you once they get the extension it'll be added to your file.

Thank you

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Thanks for the feed back....changing over my name is something that is really important to both him and i .... so I will look into it a little more and go for it! I am going away to see hubby end of this month so when I get back I think I will just do it

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
Unrulytammi said:
Thanks for the feed back....changing over my name is something that is really important to both him and i .... so I will look into it a little more and go for it! I am going away to see hubby end of this month so when I get back I think I will just do it
It took me almost a year to change mine lol, hubby wasn't having it any longer. So I stopped procrastinating and just did it!

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Toyajagreen said:
It took me almost a year to change mine lol, hubby wasn't having it any longer. So I stopped procrastinating and just did it!
Lol! Mine been telling me it should have been changed ages ago lol .....I can't wrong him he is right ....but this process is so intimidating you just don't want to screw up anything and cause any more delays than necessary

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
Unrulytammi said:
Lol! Mine been telling me it should have been changed ages ago lol .....I can't wrong him he is right ....but this process is so intimidating you just don't want to screw up anything and cause any more delays than necessary
Lol, I know right. Yeah that's true but since you've already been approved I don't think that name change will affect the rest of the process. But waiting doesn't hurt, too much lol. :p
Just noticed you said you sent in the application last month. I would wait until maybe once you've been approved to change. Just in case.

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Toyajagreen said:
Lol, I know right. Yeah that's true but since you've already been approved I don't think that name change will affect the rest of the process. But waiting doesn't hurt, too much lol. :p
Just noticed you said you sent in the application last month. I would wait until maybe once you've been approved to change. Just in case.
Good advice fingers cross by the time I return from Jamaica I will be approved

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Spartabarbiie said:
No update for me ether ugh!!!! Today marks 9 months our application has been in, and it's also my husbands birthday today.... I'm so hoping for a call in the next month for PPR! No request for any additional info as yet or for interview.... Getting more impatient by the day.

That's a long time for them not to contact you or hubby. Have you requested your notes to see what's going on and have your tried emailing the Kingston Office, cuz that's crazy

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
TRISHGD said:
That's a long time for them not to contact you or hubby. Have you requested your notes to see what's going on and have your tried emailing the Kingston Office, cuz that's crazy
Actually that's pretty normal, unless they're requesting more documents/info or an interview you usually don't hear anything until they sent you PPR

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
TRISHGD said:
Yes I've requested notes, all it said was that he passed his medical and showed they had gone through and made notes on our file regarding Our relationship and wedding and newborn son and such. Then I ordered again and it only was updated that I sent in a new phone number and address for him. People say that's typical, and if our relationship is genuine to them they won't request an interview and if our application wasn't missing any documents we are good to go straight to PPR when the time is right. I'm hoping he gets a call in the next month or so! Anytime I've emailed them more info they have personally not automated responsed me back about it being added to application. I'm just praying all is well and PPR will be soon

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Spartabarbiie said:
Yes I've requested notes, all it said was that he passed his medical and showed they had gone through and made notes on our file regarding Our relationship and wedding and newborn son and such. Then I ordered again and it only was updated that I sent in a new phone number and address for him. People say that's typical, and if our relationship is genuine to them they won't request an interview and if our application wasn't missing any documents we are good to go straight to PPR when the time is right. I'm hoping he gets a call in the next month or so! Anytime I've emailed them more info they have personally not automated responsed me back about it being added to application. I'm just praying all is well and PPR will be soon
this month make it 9 month since Kingston started process mine note say the same thing passed medical

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
what up with kvo the last ppr (mrswilliams26) in April :mad:

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
chucky44 said:
what up with kvo the last ppr (mrswilliams26) in April :mad:
There might be more some ppl are silent members some don't reveal that they got PPR so who really knows ugh I'm so tired, I know I shouldn't complain but F it lol I'm tired

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
impatientwife said:
There might be more some ppl are silent members some don't reveal that they got PPR so who really knows ugh I'm so tired, I know I shouldn't complain but F it lol I'm tired
well just await mine i will differently share mine this forum have been so helpful for me since the beginning. Without is forum i don't know how i would manage. The people here give a lot of support.