Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
I seem to remember that the ppr wave that came before February was in November ( last one I saw for 2015 was about the 3rd week)... February's wave ended about the last week of. Feb so by my very unscientific calculations that wave is due soon. I went through my notes the other day and noticed my initial review was in February ... With a next review date may 24... So it at least gave me some hope that someone is scheduled to look back at the file around now.

Ugh. This sucks...

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
susanrichards2015 said:
I hope so my husband as well. I an waiting diligently on my second set of notes. I already know that they'll probably come on the 38th-40 day mark so I'm trying to hang in
I haven't ordered as yet probably by the end of this week

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
impatientwife said:
Securityyyyy lmaoooo right now I'm worrying to much they haven't asked for one and I'm hoping they don't, going into the 5 month mark since the file has been transferred so I'm hoping if they wanted one they would have ask by now.
well i am soon in my 9 month and nothing about interview guess it will waived

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
chucky44 said:
well i am soon in my 9 month and nothing about interview guess it will waived
I'd definitely take that as a good sign then.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Hi Everyone
Hope all is good and a wave is on it's way for everyone.
Has anyone applied and been successful with a visitation Visa?
Denied twice :(

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Hi Everyone
Not many ppl has been successful especially if the papers are already in process, I think there's only one person on here whose husband got one and that was before they were even married I believe. KVO has a high turn down rate, you have to have really really strong ties and even then they may still turn you down for other reasons.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
Not many ppl has been successful especially if the papers are already in process, I think there's only one person on here whose husband got one and that was before they were even married I believe. KVO has a high turn down rate, you have to have really really strong ties and even then they may still turn you down for other reasons.
You have to have a trailer load of money, have a high paying job or know someone working in the KVO to get approved. 8) It is one of the most difficult things to get. The Jamaican Visitor visa process does not value the people who have children that they need to come back to. Having land and a big job to return to is more incentive to them for their nationals to come back after the allotted time.

Fel2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Interview........
22-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Hi Everyone
Hi - I am new to the Kingston thread. Recently got confirmation from a CIC agent saying, my husband's PR application will be transferred to Kingston VO for processing since I was approved to sponsor.

My husband applied for a visitor visa right after we got married (before filing our sponsorship application). I saw someone wrote about strong ties etc, very true - they called his employer to confirm employment plus submitted a bank statement etc. In addition, I wrote a letter explaining we will begin sponsorship in the near future and would love for us both to have the ability to travel back and forth since his job is much more flexible than mine. He was granted - thankfully.

Good luck with your application.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
susanrichards2015 said:
You have to have a trailer load of money, have a high paying job or know someone working in the KVO to get approved. 8) It is one of the most difficult things to get. The Jamaican Visitor visa process does not value the people who have children that they need to come back to. Having land and a big job to return to is more incentive to them for their nationals to come back after the allotted time.
It's not really up to JA authorizes Canadian officials have the last word and ppl run off and leave their kids behind all the time so they don't look at that as incentive money talks though of course lol and yes if you have a really good job most won't give that up not sure what they'll be coming to but damn at the end of the day as much as it sucks for us it's those that got through that mess it up that's why it's so hard now, my mil who has an American visa tried coming here to visit her sister and got turned out, she's retired but owns her own property/house but that wasn't enough for them.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Fel2016 said:
Hi - I am new to the Kingston thread. Recently got confirmation from a CIC agent saying, my husband's PR application will be transferred to Kingston VO for processing since I was approved to sponsor.

My husband applied for a visitor visa right after we got married (before filing our sponsorship application). I saw someone wrote about strong ties etc, very true - they called him employer to confirm employment plus submitted a bank statement etc. In addition, I wrote a letter explaining we will begin sponsorship in the near future and would love for us both to have the ability to travel back and forth since his job is much more flexible than mine. He was granted - thankfully.

Welcome and good luck on the visa.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Fel2016 said:

My husband applied for a visitor visa right after we got married (before filing our sponsorship application). I saw someone wrote about strong ties etc, very true - they called him employer to confirm employment plus submitted a bank statement etc. In addition, I wrote a letter explaining we will begin sponsorship in the near future and would love for us both to have the ability to travel back and forth since his job is much more flexible than mine. He was granted - thankfully.

Did you get through with the visitor visa?

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
It's not really up to JA authorizes Canadian officials have the last word and ppl run off and leave their kids behind all the time so they don't look at that as incentive money talks though of course lol and yes if you have a really good job most won't give that up not sure what they'll be coming to but damn at the end of the day as much as it sucks for us it's those that got through that mess it up that's why it's so hard now, my mil who has an American visa tried coming here to visit her sister and got turned out, she's retired but owns her own property/house but that wasn't enough for them.
Right. I think one or two bad apples spoil it for all of us

Fel2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Interview........
22-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Did you get through with the visitor visa?
Hi susanrichards2015,

Yes, he got 10 years. So thankfully that has kept us going while his PR application is in-process. I've been reading your messages in this thread, I totally understand the stress of CIC since I migrated to Toronto as a student, then did my own PR application and now my husband's in-process of sponsorship.

Many best wishes to everyone here.