+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Chelley: u know....this is really getting to me now though....to be waiting
and not know...I want to go back to school, have another baby...I need to start really living my life.

I can honestly say that its God's strength that is carrying me now.

I pray that we hear something soon...All I can say is that these people are heartless. I just cant wait to be done with this process.

We have to continue to pray for each other...

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
morning room .god is good

@jamwifey and sheraig thanks for the infoand i willtake the whole room. lol

@ canuck..keepthose daily jokes coming!!

as far sa the skype goes hubby does not have a laptop or web cam.
is there anything else that can be done through bbm/blackberry that could be live.so far its only pictures u can send

anybody have a good idea for greek salad

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Jammy, you get them friggin papers yet

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Nothing yet canuck.....Looks like the postman lock down with his woman in the rainy weather. :p

Nae: I don't even have the energy to kick much less kick someone....lol Today makes day 3 of the shred. Hope I can last I ache everywhere!

Damn this rainy weather.....PILLOW COME YAH!!!!!! :p :p

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Gooooddddd mawning forum

How is everyone doing today? It's already Tuesday and you what that means? It's update day for ECAS.

Hope you all are smiling and feeling happy wherever you are residing. It's hot and sunny right now in Georgetown :( Dying for some of that Cdn fall weather. Anyone care to switch it up? LOL

Have a pleasant day 8)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good Morning Y'all

Jammy the mail delivery service in Jamaica is terrible though, you think with all the money IMM collect from us, they could send you something through FedEx, some priority mail, or a telegram to pick it up at the post office,

Cho, people sit down all day to wait on blasted postman, I can just imagine the anxiety hopefully today babes,

it is rainy like crazy in Toronto I will trade you some of that "hot sunny weather" confused enjoy the sun because pretty soon you will be begging for a little bit of that sun during the winter months... (well you use to live here so you already know what to expect) ;D ;D

Glo, still on cloud nine I imagine, Rosie October 26, will be here sooner that you know the last week of September and you too will have your hubby for Christmas.

Sheraig... How are you doing honey, well now you have some insight into the situation as to why the process is so slow, well hopefully now that September is over you should be hearing something soon.

Chelly how are you, long time good to have you back have heard from you in a while..

Canuck, charlieD, Nae-Nae, HF, KC, KMC, all you guys hope you have a bless one and keep dry... from all this rain except if you are in T&T, where its nice and sunny... like Confused ... I am so dreading the winter....

Bless up everyone and keep the faith... Remember if you lose faith, you lose everything...

PLUR!!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good mawning!!

What a piece a rain a fall outside!!! Blowow if dis did eva start likkle earlier....sick day woulda haffi tek!! ;D

Jammy hug up u pillow and tink bout him!! :p :p

The postal system is really crazy...Jammy you can go to the post office and ask bout the mail...is bicycle posty ride and him may tell him boss that him cant get wet so letter haffi wait till rain tap.. :(

I go to my post office on interval fi si if nutten nah gwaan!

Hey Anxious: I pray we'll hear something soon..Lord knows we deserve it!!

Rosumel: Friday is OCTOBER!! cant wait for this month to end!!!
Cheers to new possibilities!

Confused: I really think you should be in Canada for Christmas..worst case scenario..early 2011....enjoy the heat.... ;D

Soanxious: cross, angry, miserable....whaz up...hold di faith mama!

Godbless: still in ma thoughts and prayers!

Everybody take care....we soon buss.... 8) 8) LIfe soon sort out!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Morning everyone :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone waiting updates today. I always said, if I was going to take a government job, it would be Postmaster-General, because Jamaica Post is a damned disgrace. I can't forget when my brother sent me my first computer, it took one week to get from Ohio to Kingston and then 3 weeks from Kingston to Ocho Rios :eek: Don't even get me started on how many things people have sent me that never arrived, because it seems Jamaica Post hire the laziest, thiefin' wretches they can find, and then tell them to handle people's mail! It it not registered, or a bill...God must be on your side for you to get it!

We are in the process of moving, and with all this rain it is not funny. I now have to find a covered vehicle to hire, because the person who was going to help us have a pickup, and I am not trusting my things to no tarpaulin.

Have a good one folks. Everyone already in Canada, enjoy the fall...everyone heading there...buy some warm clothes! :p

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading all a dat it jus mek mi more friggin mawd! frigging 15 months and its still draggin on, what is kgn doing really? kiss mi raatid teeth.

Sheraig mi pass cross angry and miserable girl. Try thinking 3 times that now....cyaaa raas badda. so fed up, and mi know how u a feel ino, having your life on hold. Not nice trust me.

Im just so mad right now, madder than the ''mad black woman'' kissteet. whe dem tek this ting fa...

damn!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Sheraig I want yuh baxside to land in Canada at the beginning of winter so yuh rass gon freezeeeee yuh baxside off for 6 months str8.... :p :p 8) *evil smilesssss* and then you get the warmth of the summer again :D

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
soanxiouswifey said:
and all this blasted rain too, naa help at all
SoAnxious darling, I feel your pain. It took the POS office 13 months to give me an interview and lord knows how much longer before I get my ARC request and then PPR. The old brukka down IO told me that he guesstimates around December it should all be over. Let's see if he will live up to his words.

Keep hanging in there though. Your time will come very soon.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Confused: u evil child!! :eek:

Anyhow....BRING IT ON!!! ;D ;D

I've mentally prepared for that months ago...especially seeing that I'll be heading to Alberta side.....cant wait....I want the change....whether ima freeze
or not!!!!! ;D ;D

I want snow!!!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: Bwoy girl....I want you to hear something so badly girl..Its heartwrenching when I read most of these posts. NOt beeing able to be with the one you love...its really devastating....

Never seize to pray..our breakthrough is closer than we think.....

I've truly come too far from where I've started!!! Jesus never brought us this far to leave us!!

All in time....unu cheer up...please :D :-*

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
sheraig said:
Confused: u evil child!! :eek:

Anyhow....BRING IT ON!!! ;D ;D

I've mentally prepared for that months ago...especially seeing that I'll be heading to Alberta side.....cant wait....I want the change....whether ima freeze
or not!!!!! ;D ;D

I want snow!!!!!!

Den yuh ah guh de rite place ... cole yuh bite yuh pun yuh batty bad bad ... dat side is mad cold tho .... yuh guh luv it and I am loving de attitude dat yuh prepare fih tek it all in ... ah hope seh yuh hear sum soon soon from KG man.