+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missing my hubby.... I spent lsat new years in JA.... I actually arrived on Decemeber 31st, so we didn't go out or anything... and actually when the clock struck MIDNIGHT....we were in a likkle session of BAM BAM....and he stopped mid HUMP, cause him hear a gun shot in the distance....

Him stop and seh....... SOSO, Yuh hear dat popcorn.... mi seh...hubby we are in the middle of we ting here and all you can do is think about food...... LOL

Him laugh like crazy.... him seh NO SOSO, not POPCORN yuh eat...... He meant the gun shots....... CRAZYYYYYYYYY

It was real nice though.... I like the vibes in JA, at thay time a year

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
soso...........bahahahahaha thanks for the TMI :eek: ;D lol. i am glad to hear you were getting your groove on on my birthday, DEC 31 at 10:50pm....almost a new years baby. ;D
I am sure it will be fun, i was just wondering about some of the differences, guess i'll find out for myself lol

I am debating :-\ going to see Beenie Man tomorrow night in concert to get in the mood for JA....but never seen a live show before so i don't know, i am trying to convince a friend to go with me, but i am the only person i know around here who really like reggae....what to do what to do ::)

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hi I am just wondering should we take an insurance for both of us or if he already have one can he just add my name to it?

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
missingmyhubby said:
soso...........bahahahahaha thanks for the TMI :eek: ;D lol. i am glad to hear you were getting your groove on on my birthday, DEC 31 at 10:50pm....almost a new years baby. ;D
I am sure it will be fun, i was just wondering about some of the differences, guess i'll find out for myself lol

I am debating :-\ going to see Beenie Man tomorrow night in concert to get in the mood for JA....but never seen a live show before so i don't know, i am trying to convince a friend to go with me, but i am the only person i know around here who really like reggae....what to do what to do ::)
I am going to beenie man on saturday i cant wait... i have seen so many artists at kool haus, beres hammond, serani, bugle, mavodo soooooooo many... you will have a good time for sure for sure...

let me know if you are going or not!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
iambless said:
Hi I am just wondering should we take an insurance for both of us or if he already have one can he just add my name to it?
what kind of insurance? and what for?

health insurance?

life insurance?

house and car insurance?

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hey forum......
soso mi still ah wait for you to accept me...lawd....

Vanny

Dec 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
AOR Received.
18-12-2009
File Transfer...
27-11-2009
Med's Request
?? pending med redo req
Med's Done....
9-10-2009//
Interview........
03-02-2011,Denied///ADR, appeal won Sept 7th 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
LANDED..........
02-02-2012
Hey everyone,
I just joined the forum. The link was sent to me by 2 ladies from trackiit. :)
Hope everyone is alright.

I've read some of your posts and I must say, they are pretty funny! I need a little advice on something. Maybe if you guys have time, you can give me some ideas.

I met my partner last August 2008 and we've been together ever since.We are not married. I've stayed in jamaica on extended vacations the 2nd time for a month and a half and then the 3rd time for a month. It was hotttt, I was dying lol. The highlight of the week was going to MegaMart
where there was air conditioning.lol

I sent a PR app in October 09 because his request for a visitors visa was denied in September-he was going to visit his cousin and then me. But in the app we didn't mention that. Just his cousin.
Now I would really like him to come, because we are expecting a baby in FEB/10 and according to the stats in Trackiit.com
it might take 7 -14 months or more :(

So we are sending another request for a TRV- with detailed explanation , letter from my doctor, letter from CIC and some other documents, but I don't know what else I could say to them. Or do you guys think it wouldn't go through anyway since it was denied before?

The situation has changed from the last TRV app request
I just need him to help me out a bit as I don't have family members here to help me with that type of request.
If you guys have time, let me know what you think. thanksss a lot
Vannesa

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
WELCOME VANNY....
this is a forum for spousal sponsorship I am not really sure about your situation......
but there is some experienced ladies on here....ask lonely or kc416 they will give you some advice when they see your post............ ;D

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hubby and i was talking today ...he told me the big post office where all the mail goes got burn down last weekkk.......he's like mi know mi letter bunn dunn innah dat....lawd....lol....i have to laff... :p

i hope it wasnt .......add on more time pon mi tin......
lonely..soso...everybody quiet night...quiet week....mi stress!!!!!! :-[

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hi everyone..just checking in....lots to read again....good to see.....laughing again.. it is so nice.....A GOAT huh...LOL!!!!

Last night I was thinking about Canuck....Man our weather was really bad here...I sure hope he got to JA safe and sound without too many delays and is now warm and cosy with the soon to be MRS Canuck.

Seems like it is really a quiet week...man I hope someone gets some news soon. When hubby called earlier today...he said "guess what"...and of course my heart jumped :eek:...BUT it was nothing...so I told him not to say that anymore until he really has a "guess what" :mad:

Well just wanted to check in and say "HI" to everyone...and wish you all a great weekend.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Vanny....welcome, hope you enjoy your time with this family forum, good group of people we have here. hopefully kc or lonely can sort you out....someone else on here just got a approved for a TRV...was that peace???? hmm any ways, anyone who knows any answers will be sure to help you, bless up and welcome

KC...i might go to the one in Brantfor, thats where i live, it is on friday....if i go i will let you know how it went. I hope my friend will go ???

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Hi forum family me de bout kc my hubby got his AOR about nov 20 but him say them get the file Oct 28 and a B# and i check the status it say in proces november 11 they rec the med

congrats jamwifey god is good big up to everyone alway , respect

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
I Vanny!!! wlecome to the forum family e are here to give u any help we can as for the trv u might not get it because i was in the same situation and my docter did the same whan they send my hubby home to jamaica i was 5 mths pregnant but they did not care the officer in kington told him y yr wife did not file the sponsership frest i even had a difficoult delivery i al most dead in the delivery room bt u can try but no garenty

stress dont worry it might not be there at that time mi a pary fi u girl lad that no right

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good morning to all forum family and frens..............it's alway a honor to make a post..........I just want to share this topic with you..........GOD CAN LEAD YOU OUT OF IT.
1st Kings 19:12..............stated that after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.

Everyone in this world will at some time in their life bbe affected by depression, either their own or someone else's..........Some common signs and symptoms of depression which include feelings of hopelessness.....pessimism.........worthlessness and helplessness..............Although we can not say for certain that characters in the bible experienced depression..........but we can say that some did exhibit a deep sense of despondency..........discouragement and saddness that is linked to personal powerlessness and loss of meaning and enthusiasm for life.

Lets looked on Elijah....... who's one biblical character which fit this description...........After defeating the prophets of Baal.........he received a death threat from Jezebel. His hope was shattered and despondency set in ........He wanted to die!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope none on this forum feels that way............but God who is always with us helped him deal with his despondency in several ways. Even when we make mistake God don't rebuke us.........but he will sent his angels to provide for our physical needs..........God also want us.......forum family to be reminded that he's quietly working among Kingston and us.........so that our mission worth positive results........he also wanted forum family to know that they weren't alone.......

All members i want yu to know that in the times of discouragement......let us remember that God loves us and desires to lead us to a place of a renewed vision of himself.........be still.....my soul: the Lord is on thy side; bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; leave to thy God to order and provide; In every change he faithful will remain..........the weak, the helpless, and the discouraged are in the Shepherd's special care.....