Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Hey Everyone!

Got to have a Skype date with my dreamy hubby last night!! We don't get to do this very often, but it was AWWWWEEESOMMME!! yay! Since I missed picture day the other day, I thought I'd post one of our MOST recent time together... :p

Also, the other day I got braces on, so it was Mr. Parkin's first time seeing them and he still thinks I'm cute ;) I made a comment about how it's gonna be strange to kiss coz these are sharp and he was like 'nah, we'll manage, baby, mi caan wait 2 ears wit jus chups" LOL for real though, has anyone had experience with kissing with braces!!!? or..kissing with a mouth gaurd in? it'd be similar HAHA!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hey Everyone!

Got to have a Skype date with my dreamy hubby last night!! We don't get to do this very often, but it was AWWWWEEESOMMME!! yay! Since I missed picture day the other day, I thought I'd post one of our MOST recent time together... :p

Also, the other day I got braces on, so it was Mr. Parkin's first time seeing them and he still thinks I'm cute ;) I made a comment about how it's gonna be strange to kiss coz these are sharp and he was like 'nah, we'll manage, baby, mi caan wait 2 ears wit jus chups" LOL for real though, has anyone had experience with kissing with braces!!!? or..kissing with a mouth gaurd in? it'd be similar HAHA!
Dying right now! :p :p :p :p :p :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hey Everyone!

awww that is sweet......my hubby is not computer literate at all so I can't do anything like that. I am glad you are able to still see each other without actually being together. Good luck on the braces thing too!

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hey Everyone!

Hi, I have braces in and it's the same. Once u get use to it, it will seem like nothing. Kissing is the same as it was before the braces......

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
jboo said:
Hi, I have braces in and it's the same. Once u get use to it, it will seem like nothing. Kissing is the same as it was before the braces......
wahoo!! great news! lol

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
chickie72 said:
What does it say in this part: on the second page under assessments it should say paper file:Kingston/Paper file # B*********/Location: this is where your file is located and as it goes from officer to officer this will change but it is usually two letters then 5 numbers and that is the officers #

is there an officers two letters and #'s?
Yes, on the second page is says paper file #: ************ then it says location: Kingston. Underneath its says application assignment assigned to: and here it has two letters and 5 numbers.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
chickie72 said:
awww that is sweet......my hubby is not computer literate at all so I can't do anything like that. I am glad you are able to still see each other without actually being together. Good luck on the braces thing too!
Mine's not good with computers AT ALL, lol. He's at his buddy's place for this date ;) and his buddy has to set it all up and if we get disconnected he has to call the buddy back in to reconnect! He can't even move the mouse to answer the call if I try back HAHA! Oh, but he's so cute.

1.5 years ago I got him a touchscree(m) phone and spent two hours showing him everything and how to use it, I taught him how to text too - he thought I was a genius! I said 'you better believe it buddy!!' what he doesn't know is my 1 year old neice can flip through my phone and find the pictures and netflix in 2 seconds flat! :D :p

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
samll1 said:
My hubby landed on Dec 18th, but I was very busy on the Christmas break and my hubby nand I were also having adjustment issues so I just needed some time for myself. No matter what I couldn't focuss, but now I'm good. I guess I needed to goneeded to go back to work.
Welcome to your husband!! Geez he landed in time for the horrible weather (if you are from Ontario at least)!! I am happy to hear that you and he are adjusting now and that all is good. Wishing you all the best.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Zoey80 said:
Yes, on the second page is says paper file #: ************ then it says location: Kingston. Underneath its says application assignment assigned to: and here it has two letters and 5 numbers.
Just "Kingston"? It doesn't say "registry" or "assigned" or anything?

What does it mean Chickie?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?????

And I am not joking... maybe dramatic, but no joke...

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
samll1 said:
I didn't give a landing sorry, because it was so hard for my hubby to leave his family. Anyways I picked my boo up from the airport and we came straight home. My hubby was so tired that he fell asleep in the couch with his winter hat and jacket. He said that he didn't slept in days. My hubby was trying to finish up some work on two of his sisters house before he came so he was working night and day. I booked his ticket for the Dec 18th so he had no choice but to pack and get on the plane. We were home together for the whole 2 weeks of the winter break. It was hard for those 2 weeks for him. I just didn't think that I had to adjust because its my home , my country, and everything, but when I started thinking Irealize that I do have to adjust and that I also need to accept my hubby to do things for me,because I'm use to doing things for myself. Once I understood what he was going through everything started geting better. My hubby is doing great, he has two jobs one with an agency and I just got him in with the construction union this week so I am so happy for him. Him working and being to have his own dollars is also helping him adjust, because man doesn't want their own money. So we are taking it on day at a time. I believe in God and I have trust in him so I know that everything is going to be ok.
Good luck to you both Samll1. Great news about the jobs and figuring out the adjustment parts.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hey Everyone!

So sweet Mrs. Parkin...hope that your Skype date was awesome. Amazing that we will take what we can. As for the braces sorry cannot help you there, but I am with Mr. Parkin I am sure you will manage to find a way ;D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Mine's not good with computers AT ALL, lol. He's at his buddy's place for this date ;) and his buddy has to set it all up and if we get disconnected he has to call the buddy back in to reconnect! He can't even move the mouse to answer the call if I try back HAHA! Oh, but he's so cute.

1.5 years ago I got him a touchscree(m) phone and spent two hours showing him everything and how to use it, I taught him how to text too - he thought I was a genius! I said 'you better believe it buddy!!' what he doesn't know is my 1 year old neice can flip through my phone and find the pictures and netflix in 2 seconds flat! :D :p
LMFAO!!!! ;D ;D :p :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Zoey80 said:
ok so you file is with an officer at least so that is a good thing! Now it is just a matter of where in the pile you are on that officers desk!

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Ninirae said:
Just "Kingston"? It doesn't say "registry" or "assigned" or anything?

What does it mean Chickie?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?????

And I am not joking... maybe dramatic, but no joke...
Oh No!!! is this a bad thing???

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:

lmao my hubby is the exact same! too funny....