January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
longdistanceloves said:
Good Afternoon everybody! Nice to see some chit chat on here today. Yesterday was pretty quiet.

Welcome to twoheartsonelove. Glad you decided to join us. Hello to Chickie O&O Nev Nini Frankie and everyone else who has popped in today.

I gave in and booked a trip to Jamaica for February. I was tyring to hold out, but I can not last any longer. So I will be flying to Jamaica, 28 weeks pregnant. My husband will be so excited when I tell him... I was thinking about keeping it a secret but I don't think I can take his whining for that long. haha he wants to see my pregnant belly TOO badly.
Well, now you've done it ldl!!! You've booked a trip to JA so now your hubby is going to get the PPR call!!!

If only it was that easy, right?

I think it's great that you are going to see him!!! Don't let this process put your life on hold!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonely_cdnwife said:
Good morning Fam Jam!

Welcome to all the new members and i hope you all stay and enjoy the ride with us! The past 4 weeks without the forum has seemed so long, so my husband got internet at home so i could come back on the forum! We've adjusted to living back together in Jamaica, our lovey stage is over and we're ready to kill each other, proof that we are back to normal and stronger than ever to fight with CIC :)

Since Kingston has now ordered the ink and they already have their shiny paper, O&O and Chickie get ready for those visas and make room for us 2013 applicants ;D
Hey stranger!!!!

It's great to see you back on the forum! I feel your pain!!! I remember when I was at hubby's when he didn't have the internet -- I thought I was going to go mad -- I felt so disconnected! Pathetic but true!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
lonely_cdnwife said:
Good morning Fam Jam!

Welcome to all the new members and i hope you all stay and enjoy the ride with us! The past 4 weeks without the forum has seemed so long, so my husband got internet at home so i could come back on the forum! We've adjusted to living back together in Jamaica, our lovey stage is over and we're ready to kill each other, proof that we are back to normal and stronger than ever to fight with CIC :)

Since Kingston has now ordered the ink and they already have their shiny paper, O&O and Chickie get ready for those visas and make room for us 2013 applicants ;D
I'm glad to read your in ja safely and living with hubby. I found 4 months a bit hard to live in ja as it is so different. You both will work through your problems it will get easy. Thanks for the shout out we should be hearing news soon.

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Nevaeha said:
Hey stranger!!!!

It's great to see you back on the forum! I feel your pain!!! I remember when I was at hubby's when he didn't have the internet -- I thought I was going to go mad -- I felt so disconnected! Pathetic but true!!!
I definitely miss the comforts of home but i also appreciate the moments here! I know you must be having those same moments in Canada with Mr. Nev right now! How is he enjoying the canadian winter?

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
longdistanceloves said:
Good Afternoon everybody! Nice to see some chit chat on here today. Yesterday was pretty quiet.

Welcome to twoheartsonelove. Glad you decided to join us. Hello to Chickie O&O Nev Nini Frankie and everyone else who has popped in today.

I gave in and booked a trip to Jamaica for February. I was tyring to hold out, but I can not last any longer. So I will be flying to Jamaica, 28 weeks pregnant. My husband will be so excited when I tell him... I was thinking about keeping it a secret but I don't think I can take his whining for that long. haha he wants to see my pregnant belly TOO badly.
Good afternoon LDL how are you? Thanks for the shout out. That is amazing your taking a trip to ja to see hubby. Go to the beach and model that baby belly. Your going to hear something soon. Have a safe flight, stay safe and have fun. Hubby is going to love seeing that belly and feeling baby kick aww so exciting.

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
oneandonly said:
I'm glad to read your in ja safely and living with hubby. I found 4 months a bit hard to life in ja as it is so different. You both will work through your problems it will get easy. Thanks for the shout out we should be hearing news soon.
Definitely know how different life is here. We live near Black River (rural) so there's not much available here. I needed to get out of the house so i joined a local gym and i would trade my internet for a big plate of spaghetti at this point :p

I think the wait is because those sweet understanding VOs didn't want to send yours/chickie's/dg's husbands to canada in the freezing weather so they thought they would wait a few weeks after christmas in hopes that it would warm up ;D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Ninirae said:
I did the same C&T. Driver's license, Health Card, SIN, any of that stuff, but not my passport. I don't want any excuse for error or non-issuance of VISA ;)
Great minds Nini ;D :D ;)!!! Blessings.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
lonely_cdnwife said:
Definitely know how different life is here. We live near Black River (rural) so there's not much available here. I needed to get out of the house so i joined a local gym and i would trade my internet for a big plate of spaghetti at this point :p

I think the wait is because those sweet understanding VOs didn't want to send yours/chickie's/dg's husbands to canada in the freezing weather so they thought they would wait a few weeks after christmas in hopes that it would warm up ;D
Lol for sure my hubby wasn't coming for Christmas with a deadline of jan10 hopefully soon. Isn't mega mart close by you can buy pasta there. I missed my fruits, veggies and air condition lol. It sure was an experience.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Darn it now I wish I had called myself two hearts one romance so that you would all refer to me as THOR on this forum...LOL!!! ;D ;)
HAHAHA thats a good one!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Morning All and Happy New Year!! I have been lurking on this forum for awhile now and have decided that I may need some of that amazing support and strength that you offer each other in 2014 and hope that I will be able to provide some in return. I must say that you are all a bunch of amazingly strong women and men here bc this process is not easy by any means and the positive vibes certainly has helped me in the past. Yes at times I get even more sad when I read how long some of you have been waiting and/or the heart breaking denials yet you all still go on and most with a cheery smile and positive words! Kingston is proving to be a strange beast for us all, especially when we as Canadians are use to our government being responsive and accountable to us. *sigh*

Good luck to everyone and I really hope to see A LOT more PPRs in the next few weeks bc those make my heart beat faster and I get excited!! Ohhh and the beautiful landing stories by Neveha and Cdn Trini....WOW...they brought tears to my eyes and made me all choked up. I even read them to my husband!! We need to hear more of those on this forum!! LOL!!

Geez 2012 was so long ago and those applications should be off the table in the next few weeks so that the 2013 applications can get done and out!! I would love to have my husband home with me (and the bitter cold) by next Christmas!!
Welcome Twoheartsonelove and yes the JA folks are indeed a special group (and of course my peeps on the POS thread)!! The thing is, in POS most of us saw action on our files during 2013 but the Kingston VO would test the patient of a saint!! Glad you liked our landing story ;), I love reading those too. They give everyone the much needed hope that one day their turn will come as well. So hang on for the roller coaster ahead my dear, I could not have made it through without some of support I received on this forum. Blessings.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
longdistanceloves said:

awww congrats on booking a flight down.....it is so exciting to go and so depressing to come home LMAO but glad hubby gets to see your preggie belly!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
Good morning Fam Jam!

I am waiting ever so hopefully! :(

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
longdistanceloves said:

Awwwww.......that's sweet ldl. You both need to be together during this precious time. Blessings.