lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jahdes said:
Lol you are so correct about the behind the doors photo lol I had to send two of those lol as mentioned hope she full her eyes,when I told her we Skype she said ok then where is the Skype account lol can you believe that,but after a few more questions she never worry to ask again,but guess what my friends good luck to them and there judging peoples relationship I figure the ones that gives us hard time are the lonely ones and jealous ones trust mi.
So my question is what is she gonna get from a skype account.. She's gonna video call him.. Wow... Well if they even want my oovoo one too ill give dem.. I just think they want to snoop in people business...

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
lovindahubby said:
I didn't send a lot of photos either.. I send around 10 or so.. Bt I have over more dan 200 pics that was printed, plus over 1500 in my phone, plus a next 1000 pics on camera to prove.. We dnt use letters.. That's old time days.. Its modern time now.. There's phones, fb,twitter, instagram, oovoo, skype and bbm and dats how I correspond with my husband.. So if they dnt think mine is genuine I might as well put in some behind doors photos too...lol.. :p just sayin...since they want to kno how genuine it is...
I know that writing letters is old time days, but you have to do what you have to do. I'm just telling you what helped me out of my interview. My hubby and I don't write each other, but I got my family to write a letter about the both of us and I got my daughter to do the same.....you have to prove your relationship to them. That's what I mean by writing letters. My appilcation was simple, I handed in pics, purchase of credit, and western union and they still wanted an interview and one day someone came on this forum and said what she did and I just did the same and my hubby didn't need the interview anymore. Everyones situation is different, but I'm just telling you that it's your job to prove that your relationship is real to kingston.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
samll1 said:
I know that writing letters is old time days, but you have to do what you have to do. I'm just telling you what helped me out of my interview. My hubby and I don't write each other, but I got my family to write a letter about the both of us and I got my daughter to do the same.....you have to prove your relationship to them. That's what I mean by writing letters. My appilcation was simple, I handed in pics, purchase of credit, and western union and they still wanted an interview and one day someone came on this forum and said what she did and I just did the same and my hubby didn't need the interview anymore. Everyones situation is different, but I'm just telling you that it's your job to prove that your relationship is real to kingston.
I uinderstand, bt I was sayin its civilized time now... Not towards u.. Meaning kingston probably think we live iin old time days... I can get family member to write me a letter also.. And I did send western union papers, and I have like post cards too.. Bt everything for me is technology.. So if we do get an interview I guess we will have to show everything via web... Bt I wasn't sayin this towards u hun.. Just in general

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
lovindahubby said:
I uinderstand, bt I was sayin its civilized time now... Not towards u.. Meaning kingston probably think we live iin old time days... I can get family member to write me a letter also.. And I did send western union papers, and I have like post cards too.. Bt everything for me is technology.. So if we do get an interview I guess we will have to show everything via web... Bt I wasn't sayin this towards u hun.. Just in general
Np, all good

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
samll1 said:
You can always start texting and send those new messages to kingston. All of my texts were after I got married, because my hubby and I mostly spoke on the phone as well. It's never to late to add more proof to your file.
I hear you on this one! I guess me and hubby better start emailing/ texting each other more often.. hopefully they won't need anymore proof .. Thank you ;)

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Did someone in the forum say they were able to get their husbands phone records from digicel? I remember reading something along those lines in an earlier post I can't remember who had that issue... Anyways my hubby tried to get them and they said it wasn't possible.. just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on getting the phone records..

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Day 7 of waiting for this option C printout..come on already so I can file the paperwork!!!!!!!!! :'(

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Samll1. In your original app did you have phone records of your own ? Looks like I'd better get some letters written. Didn't know most of this when I applied lol

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also if you guys shop for you husbands online, you can print out the confirmation. I use my husband credit card to shop and the packages goes to his address with my name Lol. We printed that for Immigration too haha. facebook, Skype, passport pages, cards and letters from family, emails, photos with friends and families, he put me in will and life insurance policy, phone record from digicel online topup.

Somethings you guys could take into consideration for proofs also. Don't think it can be too much, we are always thinking of more proofs Lol.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Need to be with Hubby said:
Also if you guys shop for you husbands online, you can print out the confirmation. I use my husband credit card to shop and the packages goes to his address with my name Lol. We printed that for Immigration too haha. facebook, Skype, passport pages, cards and letters from family, emails, photos with friends and families, he put me in will and life insurance policy, phone record from digicel online topup.

Somethings you guys could take into consideration for proofs also. Don't think it can be too much, we are always thinking of more proofs Lol.
Did u do this while ur app was in process... or u have to wait until its requested(for interview)???

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Ok, here's a new question lol probably already covered , but ... We usually stay at all inclusives. - this time gotta go budget. I like Negril. Only stayed at a Riu there. Do you guys have any suggestions for " more affordable " negril places to stay? Thanks in advance !

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
alyssaanthony said:
Did someone in the forum say they were able to get their husbands phone records from digicel? I remember reading something along those lines in an earlier post I can't remember who had that issue... Anyways my hubby tried to get them and they said it wasn't possible.. just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on getting the phone records..
Yep! That was WOF. Just don't tell digicel it's for immigration. Simply request them. If you tell them it's for immigration, then they will tell you that immigration can request them instead.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovindahubby said:
Did u do this while ur app was in process... or u have to wait until its requested(for interview)???
We dis before and after we filed. But because of our huge age difference we could see why they would doubt us. We don't want them to make a decision without sufficient evidence! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get interview :)
That I think may make or break us Lol

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Davis said:
Ok, here's a new question lol probably already covered , but ... We usually stay at all inclusives. - this time gotta go budget. I like Negril. Only stayed at a Riu there. Do you guys have any suggestions for " more affordable " negril places to stay? Thanks in advance !
Well first what's your style of place? I could help you out I live in Negril. There are lots of apartments and Condos foreigners stay and safe and secure I know this because I have friend that's here all year round.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Need to be with Hubby said:
We dis before and after we filed. But because of our huge age difference we could see why they would doubt us. We don't want them to make a decision without sufficient evidence! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get interview :)
That I think may make or break us Lol
Ohhhh... Now I get why u send so much evidence...lol I'm hoping u guys dnt get an interview... If u do, I hope u get thru... Its bad enough we have to be waitin so long and then they say your relationship not genuine... Smh.. Keep da faith..