Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
canjam110412 said:
Well good morning JamFam,

Congrats to those who are progressing through the system. I'm very envious and I kept checking ecas when I saw the movement lol. Guess I was hoping to see something change lol. I'm goin to join in on the age thing.... my husband and I are both 27 just 6 months apart. We met when we were 22 dated for 4 years married when we were 26.

Also got some good news... I got a new job and my husband has applied for a promotion on the cruise ship he is working on. So a lil victory for both of us. Especially at this time of year.

Good luck to everybody, its very exciting to see those who have been waiting starting to see movement it really does uplift my spirit and hope that all of the 2012s get through and they start on us 2013s.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!!!

That's a super exciting step for you and I'm sure you will be so happy in your new position! :p :p :p

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
At least your hubby TRIES to speak back to you lol I joked and asked hubby to say ASK instead of Axe (which I secretly find adorable) and he said "nah, I can't manage that" HAHAHA
Hahahaha, poor hubby, you wait until I'm down home with you guys, I'm going to get on him for pronunciation until he threatens to kick me out of the house!!! :p :p :p :p :p

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You are so right need to be with hubby,i think if I never stand up and defend my relationship that morning she wud have handed me bck my application at one stage I saw her packed everything up then she looked at me and said you have 30 days to prove this is genuine, then she took all my files lol I said ok she is keeping them she only handed me back the pp, I ask her what would you like her exact reply was I don't know you must know lol,so I called my lawyer and he emailed them and they reply stating what she wanted it as provided along with e-mail she requested lol I print every e-mail even with the xrated pic lol but if that's what it takes I couldn't care less let she full her eyes lol. So I have been waiting since from May.

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Chickie I was going through the spread sheet so far and so far my pp is the longest kept without returning hummm,everyone else was kept for a 3-4mths period and then was returned I am going on to 7mths hold now that's why I ask my Lawyer to send an e-mail on Monday to find out whats really going on, this is way ridiculous now. As soon as I get a reply I share hopefully they do reply :(

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahdes said:
You are so right need to be with hubby,i think if I never stand up and defend my relationship that morning she wud have handed me bck my application at one stage I saw her packed everything up then she looked at me and said you have 30 days to prove this is genuine, then she took all my files lol I said ok she is keeping them she only handed me back the pp, I ask her what would you like her exact reply was I don't know you must know lol,so I called my lawyer and he emailed them and they reply stating what she wanted it as provided along with e-mail she requested lol I print every e-mail even with the xrated pic lol but if that's what it takes I couldn't care less let she full her eyes lol. So I have been waiting since from May.
Hhaha oh my gosh! Well good thing you did. Yes that must have been nerve wrecking? 30 days to prove... Thank goodness you never broke down, you held your grounds and gave it your best shot. Congratulation.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahdes said:
Long time to wait but atleast you know it's for sure soon.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Ninirae said:
Hahahaha, poor hubby, you wait until I'm down home with you guys, I'm going to get on him for pronunciation until he threatens to kick me out of the house!!! :p :p :p :p :p
Haha! Good luck with that! ;)

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
jahdes said:
Good for you girl. I sent in some explicit conversations between me and hubby... and there are lots of them, let me tell you!!!!! If they need MORE proof than that, then they are just picking on you for no good reason! KMT!

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
alyssaanthony said:
I AGREE!! I admit sometimes i still freak out.. I worry about the fact that i didn't include intimate photos.. telephone bills.. letters etc but im starting to realize that that may not matter much to the folks down in Kingston because they don't seem to have any sort of system in place...
In the the beginning I didnt send much either, but when I found out that I was going to have an interview I sent them letters from my daughter, text messages from my phone, text conversations of me talking about him with my family and plans that we have when he comes to Canada. Remember you have to prove to kingston that your relationship is real.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Thank navaeha because I pay over a mnth now and nothin.. So I'm going to call also and ask... And yes.. I make sure have around 3 copies, just to be sure.!
That is what I did, i called CIC to confirm that the RPRF was attached to the fie so when Kingston looked at it again that it was showing.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jahdes said:
Hey Chickie I was going through the spread sheet so far and so far my pp is the longest kept without returning hummm,everyone else was kept for a 3-4mths period and then was returned I am going on to 7mths hold now that's why I ask my Lawyer to send an e-mail on Monday to find out whats really going on, this is way ridiculous now. As soon as I get a reply I share hopefully they do reply :(
the reason yours is taking so long is because once they prove your relationship is genuine ie interview.....then after this stage you go onto the background checks and these can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months to complete sometimes. Once that is done then your Passport was returned. Can I ask...you said they didn't take your pp at the interview but they requested it again after the interview?

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
samll1 said:
In the the beginning I didnt send much either, but when I found out that I was going to have an interview I sent them letters from my daughter, text messages from my phone, text conversations of me talking about him with my family and plans that we have when he comes to Canada. Remember you have to prove to kingston that your relationship is real.
The thing is.. we don't communicate through letters we barely text because he always call me and when i went through my telephone bills.. his name is blocked out on all incoming calls.. the phone company says they can't do anything about it :mad: Hopefully my two passports full of stamps from Jamaica will be helpful ;D

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
samll1 said:
I didn't send a lot of photos either.. I send around 10 or so.. Bt I have over more dan 200 pics that was printed, plus over 1500 in my phone, plus a next 1000 pics on camera to prove.. We dnt use letters.. That's old time days.. Its modern time now.. There's phones, fb,twitter, instagram, oovoo, skype and bbm and dats how I correspond with my husband.. So if they dnt think mine is genuine I might as well put in some behind doors photos too...lol.. :p just sayin...since they want to kno how genuine it is...

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
alyssaanthony said:
The thing is.. we don't communicate through letters we barely text because he always call me and when i went through my telephone bills.. his name is blocked out on all incoming calls.. the phone company says they can't do anything about it :mad: Hopefully my two passports full of stamps from Jamaica will be helpful ;D
You can always start texting and send those new messages to kingston. All of my texts were after I got married, because my hubby and I mostly spoke on the phone as well. It's never to late to add more proof to your file.

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lol you are so correct about the behind the doors photo lol I had to send two of those lol as mentioned hope she full her eyes,when I told her we Skype she said ok then where is the Skype account lol can you believe that,but after a few more questions she never worry to ask again,but guess what my friends good luck to them and there judging peoples relationship I figure the ones that gives us hard time are the lonely ones and jealous ones trust mi.