+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
I like that ExtremelyHappy, good one HF!

See the day started off on a rough note, but God saved the day! Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY! Still praying!

Canuck...thanks for the laugh! :D

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
WTF ..... AGAIN???? I mean as far back as i can remeber Maple we have been on the same forum you and I right from the beginning in 08 this is just BS...How can a evilous party affect the system in which IO's use to process these files...So what know they use the gneral public as informats...CHA.....cau anyone can cause bare trouble fi yuh ...NUH TRU?? But them people weh wuk a dem place have dem system fi process ....Not one mad ooman weh call har self yuh modda fi gwaan do all har dutty buisness pan yuh husband and yuh ....Leave this wuk inna deh lawd jesus my freind ...dat yah ooman time will come ....an mi sure bout dat ..

I dont wanna ramble on BUT i wanna give my heart felt condolances about this situations...And if the IO was smart wah ooman modda a guh mek har dawta face dem yah ting .....A dat dem a fi look pan ..mi cyyaaan beleive deh likes of dat yah ooman....

I am praying for you maple ...I will be checking in more regular to here wah gwaan ...I just hope you can keep it together my freind ..My prayer are with you right now

Missing mi nuh mean nuttin by it my freind ...A suh it goes FB we a chat pan ...wi dunn discuss dat already ...mek mi kno wah gwaan pan wensday mi gyal ...yuh muss skin teet all know ..eeh ??? lol

Wah gwaan everyone mek one huge ever prayer gwaan to deh lawd fi maple ...GOOD OVER EVIL everytime..

Miracle...CONGRATS and now a sigh of relief ...Hopefully it arrives very soon ...

Jun 2, 2010
HighlyFavoured try this service healthquotes.ca, it compares quotes from all the major insurance companies. Manulife is probably what I will go with, they had the best quote.

One thing that annoys me about OHIP is the 3 month waiting period starts from the day you submit your application, not when the applicant arrives in Canada. They require 3 documents one of which is proof she lives at my address meaning I need to get her a cell phone or bank account and wait for the statement to arrive which could take a month before I can submit her application. Hard to get too angry anymore though after what I just went through the past year!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H.F., NAE, ANXIOUS, ROYALT & VIRTUOUS THANKS! And sure ANXIOUS, the real congrats will come when that PP is in my hand. It sure is always good when you at least hear something :)

PRAYING AND HOPING FOR MORE BREAK THROUGHS, a special one for MAPLE INDEED!​

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone. What to say I am totally disgusted with the nastiness this "woman" puts on you Maple. One day my dear it all will return to her. Hold your head high you and hubby will get through all this. You think that IMM would wonder what is going on due to it being the same person doing things. Saddened my heart to read this all.

So here is the email our dear friends sent to me today.
We are responding to your email below.

The file is now scheduled for review and you will be contacted as soon as we have any new instructions to pass on to you.

Due to the high volume of enquiries received in our office, we would appreciate that you do not contact this office within 60 days from this message. Please be informed that we will not respond to enquiries within this period.
If however your situation changes or an emergency situation occurs please do not hesitate to contact us.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

I am now assuming they recieved the clearance from the RCMP cause the last email they sent they said they were waiting on that

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hello Forum,

Maple ...just ... sad...just so so sad to read your post....KG and this process is the most heart wrenching thing and it makes me very sad with every passing day. :( :( Just makes no sense at all to me!!! and that is all I will say.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Maple...you know wi done talk already...so you know my thoughts are with you. text or call if you need to vent girl...work or home you know i answer same way lol

LCW...cant wait cant wait...come on wed. i'll keep u up to date as to how wednesday goes....in the process of planning his big welcome home bbq this saturday

Miracle...good news good news...let us know when that pp is in your hand :)

Extremely...glad fi hear uno wifey sort out and happy

Rose...my thoughts are always with you, i know your struggling, but you are strong

T

TIADFIWAIT

Blessings to everyone, So glad i came across this forum. Question, after the request to pay RPRF what happens, how long before passport request?

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey all..

miracle... good news, hopefully you can have it by the end of the week...

glo... hopefully you'll get some movement soon!!!!

extremelyhappy... awww great that you have her back with you... i lost my OHIP coverage once and can tell you that the OHIP coverage is 3 months from the date she arrives not from date she applies, so no worries... you're good... we don't plan on applying until the 3m wait is up...

"a) If you move to Ontario from another country :

The waiting period begins on the date you establish or re-establish residence in Ontario. If you are an eligible temporary resident, such as a foreign worker or clergy member who meets the citizenship and residence requirements described in Ontario's Health Insurance Act, the waiting period begins on the date you establish residence in Ontario."

from here http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/pub/ohip/wait.html

hey canuck... thanks for the smile :)

TIAD... did they request the RPRF or did you send on your own? if they requested it, it's likely a good sign that you're coming to the end (you have to wait until they receive it 3-4 weeks i think, then until they decide to get off their butts, gosh knows how long that'll be but hopefully not long! :) ).. if you sent on your own accord, it's good to have it filed and done with so they don't have to request, but it won't speed things up any so it's hard to say when you'll get the call... we've had people thru in 4m and people who are still waiting after 21 months.. what's your timeline?

greetings to nae nae, sheraig, VM, missing (big day today and bigger one tomorrow!!!), LCW, rose, HF and everyone else i've missed..

we FINALLY have in our possession a vehicle... now we need to find hubby a job and a house (minor details)... so glad i have a few more months to straighten things out... we got a pontiac montana.. yes, it's a minivan, but a cute one, and it has all sorts of bells and whistles (dvd (i think this should be standard in minivans lol), auto start, power everything... we're happy and hubby will now finally get to meet TORONTO lol :) :) :) ) so off we should go... 2 hour drive to the big city...

have a good one all

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Morning everyone!! Here is to a day filled with KG-action! ;D

Be blessed & stay blessed! :D

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning Guys

Happy for you Extremelyhappy.........see the wait paid off nuh tru!!!!

Miracle: we can start celebrate...speak it into being girl.....its yours!!!
Congrats Miracle!!!! We'll just have a bigger party once you have it in your hands...!!

Chelley: mi love read ur posts u see......u just seem like a real person....
I am most fascinated with the houses gee...cant wait to be there home shopping...Ur car sound so swaggerific!

Hey Anxious: how di wedding planning going girl!!!!

Maple: still in my thoughts and prayers....I know the Lord will sort it out!!!! It is well!

Rosumel: Girl, God has not forgotten you!! 'He knows your name'

KC: where are u? Has anyone heard from her? Its been a while..

Jamwifey: howdy...computer still down ha?? hush!!

Welcome Tiad!!

Later peeps!!

Oh Missing: cant wait to hear the landing story...can imagine how yu a guh bawl!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PLEASANT GOOD MORNING TO ALL: THIS INDEED THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE & BE GLAD IN IT!​

I must say, each day I look forward to coming here and see what's going, you can definitely feel the love and support!

CHELLY, SHERAIG, H.F., MISSINGMYHUBBY, LCW, ANXIOUS and everyone else, thanks a million for the awesome support guys!!! CHELLY, you and the family enjoy the trip girly and have lots of fun!

GLO: I hope you will get some news within the next week or so, continue to be encouraged and this is the place to be because great things happen here! :)

MAPLE: I hope that all is well hun, continue to be encouraged and know that all of us have your back!

Much blessings and have a wonderful day ALL, TTYL!

MORE GREAT NEWS TO COME, & I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, STAY TUNE ...

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good morning,

How you'all doing today?

I hope everyone is good it's a happy Tuesday my hubby will be picking up his PP today so thats awesome! he will run into missing husband doing the same..

Missing.... Good luck tomorrow with your hubby coming home, girl, you must be smiling from ear to ear, cant wait to go get mine too,

Sheraig..........Every things is going great with the wedding plans, Its down to the wire now, and its so overwhelming, I literally have 30 days left :eek:, aaarrrggghhhhh ,.. I took the day off from the Government work, just need to relax and clear my head for a quick minute.

Have a wonderful day guys!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone! welcome tiad

glo - that's great news!!! hopefully they call for pp pick up soon!!!

rosemel - keep your chin up girl! something has got to give soon! even if that's a kick in the butt to KG, something has to happen soon

chelley - have fun in TO...let us know how the day went

extremely happy - so glad your wife is finally with you! I hope she is doing much better

missing - sooooooo excited for you!!! I bet you are going crazy by now! your nephew sounds adorable....love the stories!

anxious - woot woot! hubby should send you a pic of the visa just so you can see it with your own eyes that it's true lol

sheraig - what's up...hope your day is going well so far

HF and VW - have a blessed day

confused - where are you? we are on countdown together! 4 more days :p :p :p

miracle - can't wait for you to receive your pp...any day now!!!

maple - keep the faith

to everyone else I may not have mentioned....have a great day!!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning gang, congrats Miracle, that is fantastic news, God speed your hubby home.
A little Tuesday humour
A hunter bags a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the venison for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is - so he does not tell them. His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for supper?" "You'll see", says his dad. They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking what they're eating. "Ok," says her dad, "here's a hint, its what your mother sometimes calls me." Don't eat it she screams, we're eating a$$hole.