28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good Morning,

Well the sun is shining and its another day. I am keeping my chin up as high as I can Thank you NAE...I get so down with this process but I always get back up..I guess reading Maples post just kicked me again. I ride this roller coaster of emotions everyday...with so much happening in my life right now...my job is changing again in August and was also hoping hubby would be here for our family reunion in July which I am hosting at my house. A friend posted a song on FB "Never could have made it" by Marvin Sapp... and my music is helping me get through these trying times with KG. Anyways..I was going to stop posting as I have been so down in the dumps and so much good news is happening here..but then I realized that is what this forum is about... I will always be one of the lurkers reading...and now and then post something too... hope everyone understands. :) Have a blessed day forum!!!

MISSING.....Your countdown has officially started...girl!!!! :D :D :D SO SO happy for you right now!!!!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAHA, LOL! :), that's a really good one CANUCK! THANKS! And yes hopefully, I'll be heading home to Montreal to hubby by weekend!

NAE: Thanks a lot darling!

ROSE: I encourage you to remain steadfast and firm, HE has already said that HE WILL DO IT! So trust him at His word and let God work it out for you. Don't let the enemy try to get to the best of you, continue to vent here, we're all here to encourage, uplift and pray for each other whether things are going good or bad and rejoice when the blessings continue to flow!

ANXIOUS: Happy to hear that all is well with the wedding plans and I know you will be a beautiful and excited bride!!! All the best and congrats again on your hubby PP pickup!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Morning Forum!

What a beautiful day!

Missing...At last! So happy for you! Can imagine how your hubby feels! ;D Be blessed!

Nae, HF, Glo, rose, chelley, anxious, Miracle, sheraig, Maple and everyone else....Have a wonderful day!

Oh the song you mentioned rosemel, Marvin Sapp, it truly is an uplifting song!

There is a song by Judith Gayle, and I quote the words: Your going to smile my child, your going to laugh again, though the rain is falling, the sun will shine again!!

SMILE, THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN! :) ;D

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Hello everyone! VW, Nae, Rosie, Sheraig, Miracle, Canuck, Chelley, Anxiously & Glo. Welcome Tiad! :D Everyone who is reading behind the scenes - Greetings!

Glo & Rosie, keep strong. It's hard when milestones go by and you aren't able to be with the one you love. Sometimes it's as if your heart literally aches. We are all in agreement that your breakthrough will happen. We are here to encourage you, so when you need it ask for it, we have a never drying fountain of encouragement here because our source comes from on high! :)

And that goes for all of you that have been patiently enduring these times when it seems like nothing is happening. There is a saying that says "When you are down to nothing, God is up something."

Continue to push forward, continue to sow into your marriages because your harvest time is coming! :D

Blessings! ;D

T

TIADFIWAIT

Thank you all. Chelly we received instructions to pay the fee, so hubby paid this morning. I am too excited!
been waiting for almost a year

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Blessings All!

Truly this is harvest time HF! Prepare for the harvest!!! Lets' thank God in Advance!!

I am excited!!!

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:19)

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice; for the Lord will do great things!!! (Joel 2:21)

Blessings!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
TIAD - It has been about a few short months now, and I remain faithful to the Lord, for all things are possible!

Your journey is soon finished, some of the people on the forum have been waiting a very long time, we just pray for a speedy deliverance for all! !

Be blessed :)

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
First Tiad...welcome....hope your file moves fast.

Glo....small small world....me and stressed also knew a common person....i am reminded daily just how small this world really is.

A little more then 24 hours and this will all be done with

Anxious...my hubby usually gets yacking with someone during his wait at imm so i wonder if it will be your husband he will be talking to today :)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
LOL........................Missing, my husband is also a social butterfly so I would not be surprised, it is indeed a small world.

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAIT: WELCOME! I know you will continue to be encouraged and blessed in this forum!

VIRTUOUS & H.F.: Thanks, hope that all is well and both you guys are having a wonderful day!

ANXIOUS & MISSING: Once again congrats on being united with your hubbies for good this time. Isn't God awesome and He's always right on time!!!

Much blessings to ALL, will check in later!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone. Just got back from the US found a few nice things. Was nice to just get away for the day.
I look forward to hubby gettting the letter at some point and time for med redo's. At least I know we are somewhere.
Missing you must be soooo sooo excited for tomorrow. The dream is coming to life now. Last week turned out to be a good week.
Nae nae only a couple more days and you are off to Jamaica. Behave yourself missy :p.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
well hubby called to let me know he has passport in hand, so i feel much better and that much more excited lol. i will be sure to let you all know how it goes

Glo...glad you found some nice things, i love to just go over and do a bit of shopping, nice mental distraction

Anxious...i asked hubby if he was talking to anyone else who was picking up their pass port too, he said no, but also said he saw about 3 people who were picking up theirs, so one must have been your hubby :)

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Hey all... I have been here ... just busy with the family as usual and the big day on Saturday ... partner is coming down to visit for 2 weeks.... YES NAE-NAE we are together in the same boat .. YAHOOOOOO

I have a question regarding medical re-do forms:
- How does the form look and what sort of information is on the form that is revealed to the DMP?
- Does it state personal information such as the type of sponsorship, name of your spouse, etc?
- Is it the same form (Pink Sheet) like that listen in the 'Region Specific' application

Any help would be appreciated.