Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM ME:

YAY! GREAT DAY TODAY!! Smiley Smiley

Early this morning I received an EMAIL from KGN that said they did receive the file on August 30/2013.
They also told me that we are in the queue for the reviewing of the file.

Not very detailed information, but it made me smile!
I hope they have already looked at it!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Sh & Sh
Mrs. Davis said:
Senior , smarter members... Is your file in queue a polite way of saying your file is in a pile and has not been looked at??
SENIOR, SMARTER MEMBERS? HOW RUDE!
Nevaeha:
We're not smarter...just around longer...more time to learn this stuff! Wink

And to answer your question -- yes...

Somebody once posted a pic of HUGE piles of applications waiting in the queue...

I AM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE POSTING MY GOOD NEWS AND THIS WAS THE RESPONSE THAT I GOT.

I am on here for support, not to get slammed down. If this is what this website is about, I'm going to cut.

This process is hard enough.

Sh and Sh

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Sh and Sh and all forum members . I apologize if I offended anyone as that was not my intention . When I asked about files being in queue - I honestly meant my own and should have said so. I have in the past joked with the senior members about being smarter as they have so much more knowledge than myself about this process and have taught me so much . So, again if I apologize if I offended anyone . It was certainly not my intention

Jamnic

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2012
File Transfer...
31-08-2012
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-27-2013 Happiest Day of my Life!!!
chickie72 said:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get tracking that DHL tomorrow for signs that hubbys passport is on his way back to him!

Thank you Chickie :D!! I wished everyone else would start getting their calls as well!

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Sh and Sh and all forum members . I apologize if I offended anyone as that was not my intention . When I asked about files being in queue - I honestly meant my own and should have said so. I have in the past joked with the senior members about being smarter as they have so much more knowledge than myself about this process and have taught me so much . So, again if I apologize if I offended anyone . It was certainly not my intention
Mrs. Davis, I don't know how anyone could be offended by your posts! Although you and I have not interacted or had any discussions I read all the posts every day and yours have been nothing but polite and encouraging. Sometimes people take things the wrong way and I honk that's what has happened here.

Sh&sh, really are you just looking for someone to call out? Mrs Davis is allowed to ask any questions she wants I anyone she wants. She is calling the members who have been here longer that all in good fun and I think it is pretty obvious from her posts that is what she is doing. She is not putting people down or trying to make people feel bad. She is constantly encouraging he other forum members. Geesh I hate when people threaten to leave the forum, if the forum isn't working for you, don't come here, leave it to the other people who are getting something from it? Or else ignore the people who you feel are not being uplifting, it's just the internet you can choose to read what you like and ignore the rest.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
If anyone is offended by anything I post on the forum, please skip over it, give me a negative or report it to the moderator. Trust me, it is not a personal attack and should not be taken that way. I would be curled up in the fetal position if I took everything personally that was posted on this forum over the last year.

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Good evening Jam Fam!!! :D

I want to give a shout out to anyone in the fam who is having a hard time coping with this process -- whether you've been in it for a month or twenty months. This time of year is especially grueling when all we want is to be with our loved ones for the holidays...preferably in Canada.

Please remember we are all here for each other through thick and thin; if you need to vent or cry, please know we are here to support you. You are never alone.

Come on Kingston, you have a couple of more weeks to issue passports and make PPR calls so people can be together for the most magical time of the year.

A (((BIG HUG))) and a :-* from me to you.
Thanks Nev. I must say getting so close to the holidays I for one am definitely feeling more than a bit down. Always glad to have the forum and uplifting people like yourself for encouragement In these times. I hope for you that you hear something soon. Thanks again for your lovely post.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Nevaeha said:

I want to give a shout out to anyone in the fam who is having a hard time coping with this process -- whether you've been in it for a month or twenty months. This time of year is especially grueling when all we want is to be with our loved ones for the holidays...preferably in Canada.

Please remember we are all here for each other through thick and thin; if you need to vent or cry, please know we are here to support you. You are never alone.

Come on Kingston, you have a couple of more weeks to issue passports and make PPR calls so people can be together for the most magical time of the year.

Great Post Nev! Very well said :)

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
longdistanceloves said:
Mrs. Davis, I don't know how anyone could be offended by your posts! Although you and I have not interacted or had any discussions I read all the posts every day and yours have been nothing but polite and encouraging. Sometimes people take things the wrong way and I honk that's what has happened here.

Sh&sh, really are you just looking for someone to call out? Mrs Davis is allowed to ask any questions she wants I anyone she wants. She is calling the members who have been here longer that all in good fun and I think it is pretty obvious from her posts that is what she is doing. She is not putting people down or trying to make people feel bad. She is constantly encouraging he other forum members. Geesh I hate when people threaten to leave the forum, if the forum isn't working for you, don't come here, leave it to the other people who are getting something from it? Or else ignore the people who you feel are not being uplifting, it's just the internet you can choose to read what you like and ignore the rest.
I have just joined this website to get support and see if what I am going through is the same as others offering my help and looking for others help as well. I am going to leave this site- thanks to the RUDE comments that I have received from some " senior" members.
Karma can follow how you treat others. Its surprising to me that people that have been waiting a long time aren't more compassionate, rather than become haters of newer members that get more news quicker!

I am a positive, peaceful and calm person, 20 weeks pregnant and I don't have room for negativity and BAD MIND people.

Best of luck to everyone out there waiting on the immigration process- I'm going to cut, I was doing more positive thinking on my own going through this!

I didn't know there was "entitlement, seniority and a pecking order" to this website. I thought this was a support group for people who were going through the process.

Please, check yourself before you judge others!

Wish I could say " likkle more", instead I will say "I cut"

Sh and Sh

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Hey Fam Jam!!

So excited to hear everyone's positive news! I wish immigration could be our advent calendar this december, and everyday a different member would get PPR :)

I have so much respect for our "senior" members, I haven't been in this process nearly as long and I can no longer take being away from the hubby so 2 weeks today i will officially be moving down south to be with the husband!!

I'm a little (or a lot) superstitious so i'm off to get some extra sleep tonight, as it seemed to work last week with all our positive news!

P.S. Saw this and thought of you guys ;)

Don't wish me happiness - I don't expect to be happy it's gotten beyond that, somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor - I will need them all. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonely_cdnwife said:
Hey Fam Jam!!

So excited to hear everyone's positive news! I wish immigration could be our advent calendar this december, and everyday a different member would get PPR :)

I have so much respect for our "senior" members, I haven't been in this process nearly as long and I can no longer take being away from the hubby so 2 weeks today i will officially be moving down south to be with the husband!!

I'm a little (or a lot) superstitious so i'm off to get some extra sleep tonight, as it seemed to work last week with all our positive news!

P.S. Saw this and thought of you guys ;)

Don't wish me happiness - I don't expect to be happy it's gotten beyond that, somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor - I will need them all. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Super exciting news and thanks for the quote!!!!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Nevaeha said:

Thank you so much for this post Nev! I had a rough weekend and have been dreading the start to December as hubby and I will be apart on our 1 year anniversary and then will most likely be spending the holidays apart.
Thank you for lifting my spirits and for being such an encouragement!
I am so blessed to have this forum and for people who understand exactly what I'm feeling!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Nevaeha said:

This a great post... couldnt have said it in no other way... i think this will bring me through, as this month gonna be a sad one for me.. my daughters' first birthday and daddy not here to celebrate with her... kinda sucks bt im praying for the better... God will help us through this!!!!

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Sh and Sh said:
I have just joined this website to get support and see if what I am going through is the same as others offering my help and looking for others help as well. I am going to leave this site- thanks to the RUDE comments that I have received from some " senior" members.
Karma can follow how you treat others. Its surprising to me that people that have been waiting a long time aren't more compassionate, rather than become haters of newer members that get more news quicker!

I am a positive, peaceful and calm person, 20 weeks pregnant and I don't have room for negativity and BAD MIND people.

Best of luck to everyone out there waiting on the immigration process- I'm going to cut, I was doing more positive thinking on my own going through this!

I didn't know there was "entitlement, seniority and a pecking order" to this website. I thought this was a support group for people who were going through the process.

Please, check yourself before you judge others!

Wish I could say " likkle more", instead I will say "I cut"

Sh and Sh

I wouldn't want u to leave our timeline is very similar and would like to go through this process with u here on this forum.

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Besides all the clearly unnecessary drama because of easily hurt feelings... I'm SUPER excited for the beginning of a new week!
KG was on a roll.. let's hope they keep it up! Maybe they'll actually respond to my email this week ;D