January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
chickie72 said:
WOW on the snow....can you please keep it your way....its been cold around here, but it is supposed to go up to 11 on Friday around here so I don't want what you got! Keep it! LMAO

LOL. But it's a time of sharing, I would feel bad if I didn't share a little! :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
longdistanceloves said:
LOL. But it's a time of sharing, I would feel bad if I didn't share a little! :p
share your PPR with me and I will be good with that!!!! :p :p :p :p :p I hate snow!

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
longdistanceloves said:
LDL...you and Chickie have me lmao with this snow thing.

But, really please keep it over there. ;D

I don't believe I have congratulated you and Mr. LDL on your little bun in the oven. Congratulations!!!! Wishing you a smooth, safe, and easy pregnancy...please do tell what your favourity craven is?

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
oneandonly said:
Good morning Fam Jam who is next? Chickie, DG, Nev, Danielle, Carm and all the rest. Hubby is gone to DHL today and off to the embassy tomorrow.

This week is going to be crazy up and here.
Bless up my home slice...lol! Cause she always has us in her thoughts!!! You are one of a kind...hmmm! Hence, One and Only...to suiting :-*

Mrs. Davis said:
Good Monday morning Kingston ! I will give up my Christmas gifts if all the 2012 app's could get their " good news" this month.
:'( Too sweet! Thanks this means more than you know.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
DADDYS GIRL said:
Bless up my home slice...lol! Cause she always has us in her thoughts!!! You are one of a kind...hmmm! Hence, One and Only...to suiting :-*

:'( Too sweet! Thanks this means more than you know.
Aww I can't leave my family behind I want the best for all. Here to support you and get you all through this process. Aww thanks for the complaints on the name.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning Kingston family! Been a busy morning here in the office so i couldn't leave my good morning message until now! First week of December......Come on Kingston work some magic for us and bring some families home for the holidays!

@ Nev......thanks so much for your positivity, you keep us all upbeat and lively everyday. I like your idea of 1 ppr per day.....it will be like an advent calendar for Kingston, open the door and you get your chocolate LMAO 1 person a day until christmas!
@WOF-glad to hear your daughter is starting to feel better.....hope things move quickly for you for your children's sake.
@Mrs. Davis.....don't ever be afraid to ask questions.....that is what the forum is for.....sometimes words are said and because we can't add emotion to our words, they get misconstrued and taken the wrong way but they are just words and the support here is better then anything else! We all need each other!
@longdistanceloves......sorry you are feeling down.....we all hit lows and this time of year is worse then any other time because it is a time for families to be together. Just remember we are all here for you and keep the faith!
@lonelycdnwife......I loved the quote....it truly hits home for alot of us! Thanks for it!
@greengurl.....I am not sure when it is but Happy 1 year anniversary to you and hubby. I know it is hard but try to think of all the ones in the future you will have together! I missed my first and will probably miss my second now too so I truly understand how you are feeling :(
@lovindahubby......Happy 1st Birthday to your daughter. It is sad to see when both parents can't be together for special occasions such as this but keep the faith....one day this process has to end!
@O&O.....thanks for the info on the DHL........it is good to know how much it will cost when our time comes........the countdown is on for you soon!

Well I hope I got everyone but if i missed a message...i am sorry.....been a crazy morning.

Come on Kingston.......we got 6 pp's that need returned and 13 people from 2012 that need PPR and a whole lot of 2013 people that want the 2012's to get out of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring home some spouses for Xmas.......Christmas is a special time with all sorts of miracles happening. Please make some miracles happen in here for some families!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Good morning Kingston family! Been a busy morning here in the office so i couldn't leave my good morning message until now! First week of December......Come on Kingston work some magic for us and bring some families home for the holidays!

@ Nev......thanks so much for your positivity, you keep us all upbeat and lively everyday. I like your idea of 1 ppr per day.....it will be like an advent calendar for Kingston, open the door and you get your chocolate LMAO 1 person a day until christmas!
@ WOF-glad to hear your daughter is starting to feel better.....hope things move quickly for you for your children's sake.
@ Mrs. Davis.....don't ever be afraid to ask questions.....that is what the forum is for.....sometimes words are said and because we can't add emotion to our words, they get misconstrued and taken the wrong way but they are just words and the support here is better then anything else! We all need each other!
@ longdistanceloves......sorry you are feeling down.....we all hit lows and this time of year is worse then any other time because it is a time for families to be together. Just remember we are all here for you and keep the faith!
@ lonelycdnwife......I loved the quote....it truly hits home for alot of us! Thanks for it!
@ greengurl.....I am not sure when it is but Happy 1 year anniversary to you and hubby. I know it is hard but try to think of all the ones in the future you will have together! I missed my first and will probably miss my second now too so I truly understand how you are feeling :(
@ lovindahubby......Happy 1st Birthday to your daughter. It is sad to see when both parents can't be together for special occasions such as this but keep the faith....one day this process has to end!
@ O&O.....thanks for the info on the DHL........it is good to know how much it will cost when our time comes........the countdown is on for you soon!

Well I hope I got everyone but if i missed a message...i am sorry.....been a crazy morning.

Come on Kingston.......we got 6 pp's that need returned and 13 people from 2012 that need PPR and a whole lot of 2013 people that want the 2012's to get out of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring home some spouses for Xmas.......Christmas is a special time with all sorts of miracles happening. Please make some miracles happen in here for some families!
Thanks chickie for the shout out the countdown will soon be on it's way for sure. Your welcome hubby had to go to maypen that's where the DHL place was. I don't think the fee was that crazy considering the distance and the weight if a lot of proof was sent in. Your time is very near believe that.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
oneandonly said:
Thanks chickie for the shout out the countdown will soon be on it's way for sure. Your welcome hubby had to go to maypen that's where the DHL place was. I don't think the fee was that crazy considering the distance and the weight if a lot of proof was sent in. Your time is very near believe that.
do they tell you how big the DHL envelope has to be that you have to get?

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
LDL...you and Chickie have me lmao with this snow thing.

But, really please keep it over there. ;D

I don't believe I have congratulated you and Mr. LDL on your little bun in the oven. Congratulations!!!! Wishing you a smooth, safe, and easy pregnancy...please do tell what your favourity craven is?
Haha the wind here is so crazy I'm surprised it hasn't blown the snow over to you all already!!

Thank you for the congrats! I need the wishes for a smooth pregnancy!! I have just recently gotten over the incorrectly named"Mornig sickness" which was actually "every hour of every day sickness" so I have had no realy cravings yet because I am just starting to even like food again. I am really excited for some food cravings. Although I know for sure my taste buds are way off. I made some chicken last night that I usually love and hated it. Everyone else thought I was crazy and that it was good. Hmm the crazy things that happen to you!!! Lol

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
chickie72 said:
share your PPR with me and I will be good with that!!!! :p :p :p :p :p I hate snow!
I wish I got PPR to share with you. I would love to share! Ahhhh come on Kingston. I want to hear something before the end of the year!!

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
longdistanceloves said:
Haha the wind here is so crazy I'm surprised it hasn't blown the snow over to you all already!!

Thank you for the congrats! I need the wishes for a smooth pregnancy!! I have just recently gotten over the incorrectly named"Mornig sickness" which was actually "every hour of every day sickness" so I have had no realy cravings yet because I am just starting to even like food again. I am really excited for some food cravings. Although I know for sure my taste buds are way off. I made some chicken last night that I usually love and hated it. Everyone else thought I was crazy and that it was good. Hmm the crazy things that happen to you!!! Lol
Glad you are feeling better. Try eating smaller portions and more frequently, I heard this helps. Even if you do not feel hungry try eating something even Melbo toast. Not eating is worse than eating something that the little one does not like.

Have you planned or looked into any cool pregnancy activities...belly cast or painting, photo shoot, or gender revealing party?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:

@ WOF-glad to hear your daughter is starting to feel better.....hope things move quickly for you for your children's sake.
@ Mrs. Davis.....don't ever be afraid to ask questions.....that is what the forum is for.....sometimes words are said and because we can't add emotion to our words, they get misconstrued and taken the wrong way but they are just words and the support here is better then anything else! We all need each other!
@ longdistanceloves......sorry you are feeling down.....we all hit lows and this time of year is worse then any other time because it is a time for families to be together. Just remember we are all here for you and keep the faith!
@ lonelycdnwife......I loved the quote....it truly hits home for alot of us! Thanks for it!
@ greengurl.....I am not sure when it is but Happy 1 year anniversary to you and hubby. I know it is hard but try to think of all the ones in the future you will have together! I missed my first and will probably miss my second now too so I truly understand how you are feeling :(
@ lovindahubby......Happy 1st Birthday to your daughter. It is sad to see when both parents can't be together for special occasions such as this but keep the faith....one day this process has to end!
@ O&O.....thanks for the info on the DHL........it is good to know how much it will cost when our time comes........the countdown is on for you soon!

Always -- thanks my girl. :-*

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
longdistanceloves said:

Lol no we don't need any snow lol thank LDL it's just cold to me people think I'm nuts. I sure came home not a good time I'm sick with a bad "smokers cough" ugh.

I'm happy the "morning sickness" is going away slowly so your able to eat. I can only imagine the body changes, mood swings, movement and cravings your going to go through. Haven't made it that far. Praying you have a safe and healthy pregnancy with an easy delivery.