+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Missing, HF, sheraig, chelley, Nae, KW, Miracle, Anxiously, kmc, and everybody else I failed to shout out....Showers of Blessings we need, mercy drops round us are falling, but for the Showers we plead! In JESUS name! AMEN

I am feeling the love today in the forum and will continue to spread it!!

Blessings!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
A rastaman went to visit an old family friend. Rastaman knock pon di door

and smaddy inside seh: " a who dat"

Rastaman----- reply " i and i, jah rastafari, king of kings, lord of lord:
conquering lion of the tribe of judah, son of haile selassie i"

The person inside replied: "a me one dey yah, an mi nah open de door
fi so much ah oonu".

Just to put a smile on your faces while you wait on your updates.....

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heeeeeeeey ANXIOUS, you've put a smile on my face, I truly love your spirit girly, keep it up and congrats on the update! Reading about your wedding plans each day makes the forum atmosphere a little brighther :). Continue to have fun. I'm located in the Bahamas and my father is actually a Jamaican from Montego Bay, but he live in the U.S. most of his life! That's a little about me :).

VIRTUOUS: I'm right here, travelled with my siblings to another island yesterday, therefore I was missing for a day. Thought I would've gotten some update about my PP this week though :(. But heeeeeeey it's all good, because I have faith that it will happen soooooon:).

HELLOOOOO there CHELLEY, no updates yet, thanks for asking! :) I get sad at times because both my husband and I miss each other so much, we have been married for 6 months come June 19th, and before this I was in Ca. with him, so being away for all this time makes it EXTRA hard!

KMC(all the best darling), MISSING (Congrats on the update dear),HF & everyone else, I hope that all is well and all of us are soon united with the LOVES OR OUR LIVES!!! YIPPY :)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Miracle.............Thank you sweetie, so you have some Jamaican roots, have you ever been to Jamaica..?

You, Missing and Myself are all waiting on PP callback... so lets hope for each other, oh by the way yours is been mailed back to you right?

When you come back to Toronto, where will you go,..............................What City, Province......................................... ....

Nice to hear from you, so which Island did you go with your siblings? Nassau /Paradise Island is so beautiful, I love the Atlantis.

I currently live in Toronto, but I was born and raise in Jamaica, and Migrated 17 years ago so I am still new to this place. I also love in the USA for a while too.

I love to travel and experience different cultures, next time I will try one of the other Island maybe Grand Bahamas

Take care hon!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANXIOUS, yes I guess I do have some of those roots Lol! But I've never been Jamaica, hopefully one of these days hubby and I will get to visit on vacation. Yeah, I'm waiting to have mine fedex back to me, they received it via Fedex from the May 17th, so hopefully something will happen soon. My husband is actually from Montreal, we met while I studied in Ottawa for my Master's Degree, which I completed last August. We actually live in Nassau, but went to ANDROS for a relative's graduation ceremony. Sure ATLANTIS is quite a cool place to visit everytime :). Wow! You're adventurous, that's great! Grand Bahama is a wonderful place too, a bit more slowed pace than Nassau, and very relaxing, absolutely less traffic :).

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
HI guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miracle: have fun while you wait yes!!!!!!!! Real thing!!

Hey Chelley!!!!!!

Canada cold now??? nuh summer now?? What the HELL?? Gessam.....

Anxious: Counting down girl....the blushing bride....mi a come crash u hear.....
;D ;D...I'm bugging!!!! I wish all things go well.......first things first...even if u a go leave the wedding dress duh nuh lef di lingerie dem, whip, handcuff, strawberry. u heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone a road again.............later mi peeps!!!!!!!!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Sheraig..............LOL.... ;D..........Thanks again love. you always just drop in for a one minute full of jokes, mek a one shout out, and you gone again.

If you down there them time, you can come,,. ;) you wouldn't have to crash either.. you would be welcome... ;)...

LOL.............to handcuff / strawberry..................what you saying I may have cuff him to eat some strawberry... I will make sure of it...

Enjoy the rest of evening guys, , my time is winding down...

I spend so much time on this computer during the day I swear that I wont touch it when i get home... who am I kidding... .. Peace out People

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
hey all,
Love the vybz today...no word from IMM for me either but you all sure know how to lighten the mood....many blessings to all

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
hey everyone!! Sorry i haven't been on much lately.

I have been in jamaica for 1 week now. I buried my grandmother last saturday. It is nice spending time with hubby but the mosquitos are murdering me!! I will be home on friday. Will give you all a full update then. there is lots to tell but...............no visa yet! :(

I am well and I miss you all. Hope all is well and that somebody else got through...

Missing - I will call you in a few minutes. :-*

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Anxious: u too lie fi real :'( :'(I'm honored!............mind dem invitation u know... A Jamaica mi live..mi woulda haffi carry mi own food? dem posh place deh very exact yu know..... Security a guh de de??

Girl: cuff him to eat ur strawberry!!! :eek: LOL!!! yu see how u bad!! Children on this forum yu know!! ;D :p

Maple: Hey girl...di mosquito dem bad trust mi...sometimes when dem buzz pass mi ears mi swear a bird....nah lie..big as hell!!!!!!!! :mad:
Have fun wid ur man.....U know my thing wuk him out till unu meet again!! ;D

Yes mi bad....mi know.... :p :p

Bad from mi born!!!!!
This work is getting on my last flipping nerves...'is a work me a look, is a work mi a look or likkle hussling fi full up mi bank book'...Only real yardie know dem lyrics deh!!! U heard!!!!!!!!!!

Bye ya'll..'dont focus pon nuh locus'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
hello Room hubby heard back from IMM in kingston asking for meds redo Him a gone a river so I will have to call him back later to find out exactly what the letter states.. A question does he have to redo his children as well even if they are not accompanying him to Canada? let me know

:D :D :D :D :D

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodevening everyone. Hope all is well with everyone. Great news Angella on call for redo's. Maple glad to see you yoyu are ok. To bad you couldn't steal hubby from JA and bring him back. Soon though very soon. As for us nothing. But some day we will hear something.
Off to bed so I can get up early for work. Then off to T.O tomorrow evening to drop off my daughter and her friends they are camping out at Mush Music to get wrist bands for the MMVA's. I am thinking on going back friday night and staying with them. Hmmm sleeping outside on the street. wow sounds fun. :p

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
angella... hopefully it's a good sign that they are ontop of the file and asking for re-dos before they even expire... i think you have to redo all medicals that were submitted, accompanying or not... they want them all current before they will issue the visa...

maple... i hate the blasted mosquitos.. hubby was complaining that the mosquitos up here are so huge (they are) but they're slow and stupid compared to those quick and tricky jamaica ones... we all still have scars from bites :( sorry you're coming home alone again, but it's got to happen any day for you now....

sheraig... it's damn chilly up here right now... while we get hot summers, it's not every day... where i am it's gone down to 3C at night the last couple nights.... stock up on the layers now because some days it starts out in single digits and can warm up to over 20C or even 30C by late afternoon (it stays light until 9 or 10pm in the summer up here, so longer days for the sun to warm)... gotta love canadian weather... although back in January we got a good taste of similar up in spalding... i was wishing i'd brought my winter coat with me!

Anxious... lets see... about me... i'm on mat leave right now, left toronto back in november for jamaica to wait out the hubby's paperwork... it finished a lot sooner than we thought it would so we headed back last month and are just sort of biding our time until i go back to work in september... we're actually just up with family in the country (near owen sound i guess ) right now since i gave up my place when i left canada, and my office is closing in November... i have a choice of a few locations i can work from when i go back and we're just waiting to see if hubby finds work nearby any of them before i decide where i will go... that's our coles notes story :) and i can't stand pickles (that's my dislike :) )... i am a strong believe that phalic shaped items should not be green and smelly... oh, and i too lived in the US for a spell... GA and FL... my daughter was born in GA...

glo... ugh! i can't imagine my daughter sleeping on the street... i know stuff like that is a right of passage of some sorts, but i don't think it will EVER set right with me... i almost hope she lies to me and tells me she's at a friends b/c i don't think i'll let her go and i'll be the mother who smothers... dilemna! at least she's only 7, so i won't have to worry about that for another 4 or 5 years LOL..

hey missing...

night all...

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Thanks anxious,chelley ,Nae-nae

As I was here rambling on, my hubby got the Aor in Ja . ;D
Something about six months and interview ,couldnt hear much because of the rain .Cant wait to hear it tommorow.

Now i can register on Trackitt and ecas I was just waiting for something concrete before i signed up......tick tock

Now i really join the waiting game :-\

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Good morning!! :D Here is to a blessed day and a day full of KG phone calls and ECAS updates.

Blessings to you all ladies! ;D